Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, labe, and Mako2011.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Carnival parade in Corfu (K-1 + DFA 24-70) Carnival parade in Corfu (K-1 + DFA 24-70) Milkyway pano with Samyang 24/1.4 - The Colour of the Night Sky! Milkyway pano with Samyang 24/1.4 - The Colour of the Night Sky!
Middle Fork WA with K-1 and DFA 24-70mm
Critique requested
Middle Fork WA with K-1 and DFA 24-70mm
Stairs of the world - share yours! Stairs of the world - share yours!
K-1/Samyang 12mm: A crowd waiting for a movie to start K-1/Samyang 12mm: A crowd waiting for a movie to start My Favorite Combo My Favorite Combo
Black and white or color? Black and white or color? The more intersting part of the Milkyway. 24/1.4, 60s f2 The more intersting part of the Milkyway. 24/1.4, 60s f2
It was one of those sunsets....
Critique requested
It was one of those sunsets....
Show me your icicle Show me your icicle
K-1 and Samyang 12mm in Berlin K-1 and Samyang 12mm in Berlin Street Food Cafe: K-1 & FA35 showing DR at ISO 1.600 Street Food Cafe: K-1 & FA35 showing DR at ISO 1.600
Another Samyang 20mm Sunset.
Critique requested
Another Samyang 20mm Sunset.
LBA: Samyang 24/1.4 LBA: Samyang 24/1.4
Modeling Shoot with K-S2 and HD 70 2.4 Modeling Shoot with K-S2 and HD 70 2.4 Beer! Beer!
A few B&W shots in Paris A few B&W shots in Paris Basic Pentax Basic Pentax
K-1 meets modern Amsterdam K-1 meets modern Amsterdam Samyang 20mm f/1.8 test shot
Critique requested
Samyang 20mm f/1.8 test shot
Night Photogs Night Photogs Any guidance on these shots of my granddaught?
Critique requested
Any guidance on these shots of my granddaught?
Pentax Kr with Sigma 18-125 HSM and  Jacobs CPL filter Pentax Kr with Sigma 18-125 HSM and Jacobs CPL filter Brisbane City Brisbane City
Rare Hong Kong at Night Rare Hong Kong at Night K-1 with Hanimex 135/2.8 and Kenko 2x Macro TC K-1 with Hanimex 135/2.8 and Kenko 2x Macro TC
Corse - "the beautiful" - French mediterranean island IV/IV
Critique requested
Corse - "the beautiful" - French mediterranean island IV/IV
Descending Stairs Again ... (K-1) Descending Stairs Again ... (K-1)
(Not a Nude but) Descending a Staircase (Not a Nude but) Descending a Staircase Northern hawk-owl meet DFA 150-450 Northern hawk-owl meet DFA 150-450
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow