Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, Labe, and Mako2011.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
First attempt at some owling with the K-1 MkII. First attempt at some owling with the K-1 MkII. At an Old Catholic Church - K-1 & Theta V At an Old Catholic Church - K-1 & Theta V
Soft & colorful - daisies & more Soft & colorful - daisies & more Some pictures with my SMC Pentax-A 70-210/4 Some pictures with my SMC Pentax-A 70-210/4
B+W Interpretative Macro B+W Interpretative Macro Curtis Falls Curtis Falls
Home Gardening - K-1 Home Gardening - K-1 Make way for Noddy Make way for Noddy
The Underground Sea in Sweetwater, TN The Underground Sea in Sweetwater, TN Tilting & Shifting with the K-1 Tilting & Shifting with the K-1
This is a truly experimental shot. This is a truly experimental shot. Sora (Porzana carolina) Sighting Sora (Porzana carolina) Sighting
Birding and Timing Birding and Timing April in my neighborhood April in my neighborhood
KP and D-Fa 100 go to Butterfly Gardens and Zoo KP and D-Fa 100 go to Butterfly Gardens and Zoo The Beroflex 300 out again on a K-1 The Beroflex 300 out again on a K-1
Birds on a windy day Birds on a windy day Swans and FA43 Swans and FA43
Flowerpower - just for your pleasure ... Flowerpower - just for your pleasure ... K1....Love what I can get from this old Sigma.... K1....Love what I can get from this old Sigma....
Spring's in The Air (Sunbird) Spring's in The Air (Sunbird) Some shore birds with breeding colours
Critique requested
Some shore birds with breeding colours
A pixel-shift walk in the park A pixel-shift walk in the park K 200mm f/4 shots from a wild animal rescue sanctuary K 200mm f/4 shots from a wild animal rescue sanctuary
Visited a Bird Sanctuary Visited a Bird Sanctuary Some Portaits with K3 II + DA*55mm + FA 77mm ltd Some Portaits with K3 II + DA*55mm + FA 77mm ltd
Wings up - some BIF shots Wings up - some BIF shots More Backyard Birding - New Adobe Raw Profiles More Backyard Birding - New Adobe Raw Profiles
Happy puppy and a puppy killer Happy puppy and a puppy killer Early spring - plants I did not plant Early spring - plants I did not plant
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow