Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, Labe, and Mako2011.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
*istDL and 35-80 FA at the local duckpond
Critique requested
*istDL and 35-80 FA at the local duckpond
K-S2 after a couple of weeks K-S2 after a couple of weeks
Orchids Orchids a string of light...if you like, post yours a string of light...if you like, post yours
K1 with Sigma EX DG 100-300mm, F4 K1 with Sigma EX DG 100-300mm, F4 a unsharp BIF picture a unsharp BIF picture
New batch of snow birds with KP and 55-300PLM
Critique requested
New batch of snow birds with KP and 55-300PLM
Osprey with K3 and Sigma EX DG 100-300mm F4 + 1.4 EX DG Teleconverter Osprey with K3 and Sigma EX DG 100-300mm F4 + 1.4 EX DG Teleconverter
Light-Park captured with a K-1 Light-Park captured with a K-1 greetings from the Allgäu greetings from the Allgäu
I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky... I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky... Rabbit from 1/4 mile away Rabbit from 1/4 mile away
Snow Birds and a Snow Angel - KP and 55-300 PLM Snow Birds and a Snow Angel - KP and 55-300 PLM Hey there! (KP + Tamron 17-50)
Critique requested
Hey there! (KP + Tamron 17-50)
Some birds with original 55-300
Critique requested
Some birds with original 55-300
More birds - K-5iis + DA560 More birds - K-5iis + DA560
In A Fragrant World In A Fragrant World winter macro at the Indiana Dunes winter macro at the Indiana Dunes
Some from Somerset Some from Somerset make his way make his way
Rebirth of the kit lens. Rebirth of the kit lens. Enjoying my K-S2 Enjoying my K-S2
Happy New Year 2019! Happy New Year 2019! Camping Camping
It's that time of the year that i have to choose. It's that time of the year that i have to choose. Autumn Fall KP and FA 77 Autumn Fall KP and FA 77
A few photos from a cold, misty morning
Critique requested
A few photos from a cold, misty morning
Two More Shots of Kingfisher & Flowers Two More Shots of Kingfisher & Flowers
Full moon rise with manual Takumar 135mm f 1:2,5 Full moon rise with manual Takumar 135mm f 1:2,5 Rotate!
Critique requested
Rotate!
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow