Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, labe, and Mako2011.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Siskin Siskin Some portaits from last Sunday
Critique requested
Some portaits from last Sunday
American snout butterfly - KP and DA* 16-50 American snout butterfly - KP and DA* 16-50 K1 & Sigma 35 Art K1 & Sigma 35 Art
Some different portraits. Some different portraits. Moon shuttle Moon shuttle
K-1: The Night Of The 1000 Lights K-1: The Night Of The 1000 Lights A couple from London A couple from London
Few from today's walk Few from today's walk Do you need some dandelions? Do you need some dandelions?
Some macro shots
Critique requested
Some macro shots
Duck . .  .sorry, geese  :-) Duck . . .sorry, geese :-)
Just horsing around Just horsing around KP shoots Rallycross (Red Bull GRC) KP shoots Rallycross (Red Bull GRC)
Couple of actions shots w/K-1 Couple of actions shots w/K-1 Long Time Daylight Exposures - K1 with SIgma 24 Long Time Daylight Exposures - K1 with SIgma 24
modded 60-250 on K-1 modded 60-250 on K-1 The Sanctuary Of Apollon Hylates In Cyprus. The Sanctuary Of Apollon Hylates In Cyprus.
Summer morning walk: bugs, blossoms and birds Summer morning walk: bugs, blossoms and birds Fresh Summer Blossoms Fresh Summer Blossoms
Sigma 35Art & Astrotracer
Critique requested
Sigma 35Art & Astrotracer
One from last night... One from last night...
Few damselflies, but I am not happy. Few damselflies, but I am not happy. Red Spotted Admiral and Wood Ear Mushrooms Red Spotted Admiral and Wood Ear Mushrooms
Nightscape with K1 and Samyang 20mm
Critique requested
Nightscape with K1 and Samyang 20mm
Pentax K1, Sigma 35Art  Astrotracer
Critique requested
Pentax K1, Sigma 35Art Astrotracer
The couple on my way
Critique requested
The couple on my way
Muljica Lighthouse, Croatia
Critique requested
Muljica Lighthouse, Croatia
Pentax 1.4x HD AF Rear Converter AW  samples Pentax 1.4x HD AF Rear Converter AW samples Industrial Steam in North East England on the hottest day of the year!
Critique requested
Industrial Steam in North East England on the hottest day of the year!
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow