Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, labe, and Mako2011.

New thread Subscribe
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
I found a nice foreground for a Milky way pano. Castle Hill, NZ. I found a nice foreground for a Milky way pano. Castle Hill, NZ. Colour beauties and the company
Critique requested
Colour beauties and the company
Birds and bugs of my backyard Birds and bugs of my backyard Backpacking in North Cascades NP with a K-3
Critique requested
Backpacking in North Cascades NP with a K-3
Is your summer over yet? Is your summer over yet? Self Portrait at Sunrise - colour balance issues...
Critique requested
Self Portrait at Sunrise - colour balance issues...
Modern Fairytales Modern Fairytales The Spider and the Cicada The Spider and the Cicada
Turtle`s and ... . Turtle`s and ... . Pink Hibiscus Pink Hibiscus
My new home at the end of the world.... My new home at the end of the world.... Seals and Sea Lions of La Jolla Seals and Sea Lions of La Jolla
Milky Way Milky Way Resting after diligent fence damaging Resting after diligent fence damaging
Foster Dog Portraits Foster Dog Portraits What are these flowers? What are these flowers?
Perseids meteor shower......not very lucky this year. Perseids meteor shower......not very lucky this year. K-1 + D-FA 100mm Macro WR K-1 + D-FA 100mm Macro WR
DA*55 You Forget How Good it Is DA*55 You Forget How Good it Is Finally monarchs in Ottawa Finally monarchs in Ottawa
Affinity Photo Infrared K100ds Affinity Photo Infrared K100ds Snoqualmie Falls
Critique requested
Snoqualmie Falls
Weddings in July
Critique requested
Weddings in July
KP. Action at the persimmon farm KP. Action at the persimmon farm
Siskin Siskin Pentax KP + 55-300 PLM does airshow Pentax KP + 55-300 PLM does airshow
K1 & Sigma 35 Art K1 & Sigma 35 Art Pictures from Kyoto
Critique requested
Pictures from Kyoto
Morning session in the sea
Critique requested
Morning session in the sea
77 limited - first portrait test
Critique requested
77 limited - first portrait test
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow