Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: Martin Ocando, nikola123, and Mako2011.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
The end of autumn (plus one) The end of autumn (plus one) K3-II, inconsistent results
Critique requested
K3-II, inconsistent results
My favourite Kangaroo Paw My favourite Kangaroo Paw last time out with K-5ii s before trade in
Critique requested
last time out with K-5ii s before trade in
Some pics from Scotland last year Some pics from Scotland last year Fun with drinking glasses - K-1 Fun with drinking glasses - K-1
KP & 55-300. KP & 55-300. Remembering summer  - sunflowers Remembering summer - sunflowers
The Problem with the K1 is The Problem with the K1 is The K1''s SR is Excellent The K1''s SR is Excellent
K-1 Photos K-1 Photos Kukeri procession
Critique requested
Kukeri procession
It's a Bit Wet It's a Bit Wet First photoshot with K-1 and Samyang 135mm f2
Critique requested
First photoshot with K-1 and Samyang 135mm f2
Walking in the rain Walking in the rain A Few More Crops A Few More Crops
Autumn in the air IV Autumn in the air IV Autumn in the air III Autumn in the air III
At the Pond At the Pond Love the 55 on the K1 Love the 55 on the K1
KP and DA* 16-50 Event Photography (picture heavy) KP and DA* 16-50 Event Photography (picture heavy) Of Cottonwood and Sycamore Of Cottonwood and Sycamore
Autumn in the air II Autumn in the air II Flowers I cannot identify. Flowers I cannot identify.
Milkyway in Tekapo NZ, and related stuff. Milkyway in Tekapo NZ, and related stuff. Autumn in the air ... Autumn in the air ...
Have you seen the bean tree? Have you seen the bean tree? Lily Lily
Yet, more Monarchs (and Asters) Yet, more Monarchs (and Asters) Early Autunm KP and 43 LTD Early Autunm KP and 43 LTD
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow