Pentax SLR Talk

Welcome to the Pentax SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Pentax SLR digital cameras, such as the K and *ist D series. Community moderators: sir_bazz and nikola123.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
An evening bicycle ride with the K-1 ... An evening bicycle ride with the K-1 ... Happy K-1 AF-C (Always in Focus - Continually with manual m42 lenses) !! Happy K-1 AF-C (Always in Focus - Continually with manual m42 lenses) !!
The moon and the church - K-1 & Bigma The moon and the church - K-1 & Bigma I love crab I love crab
K-1, Pixel Shift
Critique requested
K-1, Pixel Shift
Camping 2013
Critique requested
Camping 2013
A few close up birds with the K1 & 150-450 A few close up birds with the K1 & 150-450 Winter Tui's, and Keageddon (artistically censored) Winter Tui's, and Keageddon (artistically censored)
K1 with 150-450 and 70-200 (Last image) K1 with 150-450 and 70-200 (Last image) Just some guys riding bikes in Redmond K-1
Critique requested
Just some guys riding bikes in Redmond K-1
Sunset
Critique requested
Sunset
Corn poppy Corn poppy
Photos of the RIAT and Flying Legends Airshows Photos of the RIAT and Flying Legends Airshows This is where Pentax K1 will make the difference.
Critique requested
This is where Pentax K1 will make the difference.
I love Summer Games I love Summer Games Local youth ballet school. Local youth ballet school.
My AF-C mode really struggled (joking)........ My AF-C mode really struggled (joking)........ Please help...AFC.../contd
Critique requested
Please help...AFC.../contd
My first food photography attempt with Pentax K1.....
Critique requested
My first food photography attempt with Pentax K1.....
K-1, DA10-17 & Kenko Pz-AF Teleplus SHQ 1.5 K-1, DA10-17 & Kenko Pz-AF Teleplus SHQ 1.5
Plse help with AFC...laziness...and inexperienced OP!
Critique requested
Plse help with AFC...laziness...and inexperienced OP!
Pixel Shifted Lake Chelan
Critique requested
Pixel Shifted Lake Chelan
Vacation photos Vacation photos Rocky Reach Dam with the K-1 24-70mm
Critique requested
Rocky Reach Dam with the K-1 24-70mm
8mm Milky way. 8mm Milky way. A castle, a fish and two birds A castle, a fish and two birds
K-1 does polo action K-1 does polo action Pixel Shift at Snoqualmie Falls
Critique requested
Pixel Shift at Snoqualmie Falls
Devil's Punchbowl falls from NZ. Devil's Punchbowl falls from NZ. RAF Cosford Airshow, 19th June RAF Cosford Airshow, 19th June
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow