Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe. Community moderator: Jason Stoller.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
I've fallen in love with.... I've fallen in love with.... Old style PLM cage mount hack? Old style PLM cage mount hack?
How to use lightings like Hugo Comte? How to use lightings like Hugo Comte? Product Photography backdrops tips Product Photography backdrops tips
Elinchrom hooded diffuser. Elinchrom hooded diffuser. From darkness to the light! Need some help please From darkness to the light! Need some help please
How to attach umbrella to Godox AD600 Pro How to attach umbrella to Godox AD600 Pro C-Stand knuckle grip not holding arm tight enough. C-Stand knuckle grip not holding arm tight enough.
Just a corporate portrait location set up from today Just a corporate portrait location set up from today Photo Block Props Photo Block Props
Why do speedlights limit the minimum power to 1/128 when the hardware is capable of a lower output? Why do speedlights limit the minimum power to 1/128 when the hardware is capable of a lower output? Silly hacks with softboxes Silly hacks with softboxes
Challenging Light Challenging Light Godox AD200 vs AD400 Massive colour difference Godox AD200 vs AD400 Massive colour difference
colorchecker passport expert question colorchecker passport expert question Hoe to achieve this Depth of Field? Hoe to achieve this Depth of Field?
An interesting RGB video light!Does anybody used before ! An interesting RGB video light!Does anybody used before ! A "caution" against purchasing the Meike MK-420 TTL flash... A "caution" against purchasing the Meike MK-420 TTL flash...
Grip arm or Boom arm for strobe/softbox Grip arm or Boom arm for strobe/softbox Built in Sony flash as trigger doesn't work. Why? Built in Sony flash as trigger doesn't work. Why?
First Spotlight, not sure how to mount First Spotlight, not sure how to mount Individual magnetic accessories for Godox/Flashpoint round head flashes Individual magnetic accessories for Godox/Flashpoint round head flashes
Umbrella Octabox vs Shoot Through Octabox Umbrella Octabox vs Shoot Through Octabox Strobe light recommendations for Jewelry Photography Strobe light recommendations for Jewelry Photography
Mount Elinchrom trigger on top of Godox trigger? Mount Elinchrom trigger on top of Godox trigger? White vs. Silver Softboxes White vs. Silver Softboxes
One of my AlienBees' resistors burned out One of my AlienBees' resistors burned out I found a daylight substitute... I found a daylight substitute...
Looks like Godox are going to supply some higher quality gels for the AK-R1 Looks like Godox are going to supply some higher quality gels for the AK-R1 Lights on arms connected to camera/tripod? Lights on arms connected to camera/tripod?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow