Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe. Community moderator: Jason Stoller.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
cheap 600W strobe cheap 600W strobe Need help on lighting here please... Need help on lighting here please...
My Widow Maker My Widow Maker modifier compatability problem: Balcar, White Lightning, Alien Bees, etc. modifier compatability problem: Balcar, White Lightning, Alien Bees, etc.
The training of best boys and little gaffers The training of best boys and little gaffers Godox/Flashpoint remote extension head won't initially fit AD-B2 twin head Godox/Flashpoint remote extension head won't initially fit AD-B2 twin head
Remote head for Godox AD200/Flashpoint eVOLV 200 Remote head for Godox AD200/Flashpoint eVOLV 200 breaking sync speed test breaking sync speed test
Pixel X800N (vs Nikon SB900/SB910) review Pixel X800N (vs Nikon SB900/SB910) review ColorChecker Passport/ WhiBal G7/SpyderCube Exposure ColorChecker Passport/ WhiBal G7/SpyderCube Exposure
SMDV's new lineup of 24 sided indirectly mounted reflectors SMDV's new lineup of 24 sided indirectly mounted reflectors Looking to spice up my eBay photos. Looking to spice up my eBay photos.
Wedding lights  , Bounch flash vs flash reflector like lightsphere etc and positioning Wedding lights , Bounch flash vs flash reflector like lightsphere etc and positioning Need some advice please... Need some advice please...
Lighted Backdrop Question Lighted Backdrop Question Help figuring out this setup? Help figuring out this setup?
Sunlight Highlights in Studio and Post Sunlight Highlights in Studio and Post Still trying... Still trying...
Mixing flash gels with dusk light Mixing flash gels with dusk light Small flash for travel.  Useful?  How to use for this pic? Small flash for travel. Useful? How to use for this pic?
Sekonic L-308S not metering speedlights correctly Sekonic L-308S not metering speedlights correctly What first?? What first??
Studio Photography First Timer - Please Critique and Advise! Studio Photography First Timer - Please Critique and Advise! Shooting in the desert Shooting in the desert
How to shoot transparent plastic products on white background? How to shoot transparent plastic products on white background? Some snaps of one of the lighting setups I used during a shoot in a machine shop today Some snaps of one of the lighting setups I used during a shoot in a machine shop today
Hybrid light setup and Flashpoint Hybrid light setup and Flashpoint quick test shot for my neighbor... quick test shot for my neighbor...
Einstein + Softlighter Set Up Einstein + Softlighter Set Up Try and error with the Flash point AD600 CC welcome. Try and error with the Flash point AD600 CC welcome.
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow