Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe. Community moderator: Jason Stoller.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Need help with soft / blurry image Need help with soft / blurry image Tensioned backdrop holder Tensioned backdrop holder
Inexpensive Softbox options Inexpensive Softbox options How can I achieve this look? How can I achieve this look?
AD400 arrived AD400 arrived Stillife photography lighting Stillife photography lighting
Godox P120L Para Softbox any good? Godox P120L Para Softbox any good? Lighting advice Lighting advice
Will AD200 fit this bracket? Will AD200 fit this bracket? Showing my lighting flight case, based on a gun case Showing my lighting flight case, based on a gun case
Where Should I Paint The Green Screen? Where Should I Paint The Green Screen? Does high speed sync on Godox TT350 make any sense? Does high speed sync on Godox TT350 make any sense?
Does anyone knows how this product photo is achieved? Does anyone knows how this product photo is achieved? Nikon Advanced Wireless Lighting vs Nikon Creative Lighting System Nikon Advanced Wireless Lighting vs Nikon Creative Lighting System
What can I do with Autopoles outside the studio? What can I do with Autopoles outside the studio? Is it safe to use 100v rated Comet Twinkle monoblock from Japan (dynolite in USA) AT 120V? Is it safe to use 100v rated Comet Twinkle monoblock from Japan (dynolite in USA) AT 120V?
How to shoot headband product photography How to shoot headband product photography How to obtain different colors on subject and background How to obtain different colors on subject and background
How to do these kinds of packshots? How to do these kinds of packshots? DIY light saber DIY light saber
Manfrotto mystery item Manfrotto mystery item Speedlight speedring - where can I get another one of these??? Speedlight speedring - where can I get another one of these???
How to eliminate discoloration auto-focus-stacked macro photos? How to eliminate discoloration auto-focus-stacked macro photos? Indoor event shoot lighting Indoor event shoot lighting
Nissin Di 622 flash and ebay triggers Nissin Di 622 flash and ebay triggers Ideas on how to replicate "reflected" lighting background Ideas on how to replicate "reflected" lighting background
Square or Rectangular Softbox for Clamshell/Headshot Lighting? Square or Rectangular Softbox for Clamshell/Headshot Lighting? Clamshell lighting position and ratios ? Clamshell lighting position and ratios ?
TT865S problem TT865S problem DEAD FLASHPOINT ZOOM LI-ON R2 TTL (N) DEAD FLASHPOINT ZOOM LI-ON R2 TTL (N)
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow