Studio and Lighting Technique

Welcome to the Studio and Lighting Technique Forum, the place to discuss scene lighting be it continuous, studio flash, portable flash or hot-shoe. Community moderator: Jason Stoller.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
OK! First shots with the AD600! OK! First shots with the AD600! Need advice on how to use flash correctly with a Canon 60d and canon 430ex II for portraits Need advice on how to use flash correctly with a Canon 60d and canon 430ex II for portraits
Studio accessories Studio accessories Using an external flash all the time...is that bad? Using an external flash all the time...is that bad?
fashion motion blur (imgs) fashion motion blur (imgs) Need advice on Shooting Bicycle on Blk Background Need advice on Shooting Bicycle on Blk Background
80s Lighting Technique 80s Lighting Technique DJ lights in photos DJ lights in photos
Handheld flashlight, 4500 lumens, Nichia 90+ CRI, viable option for portable video light? Handheld flashlight, 4500 lumens, Nichia 90+ CRI, viable option for portable video light? Possible flash power output sample variation ? Possible flash power output sample variation ?
For Fotowbert For Fotowbert How to do clean head-to-toe studio silhouettes? How to do clean head-to-toe studio silhouettes?
Bottom Half of Photo with Strobes Overexposed Bottom Half of Photo with Strobes Overexposed Portrait lighting - Godox V860ii Portrait lighting - Godox V860ii
SB800 with BB problems SB800 with BB problems Feathered light demonstration Feathered light demonstration
C&C requested: lighting newbie C&C requested: lighting newbie Godox S Bracket Question Solved Godox S Bracket Question Solved
Window lighting Window lighting darn - I broke my Godox foot darn - I broke my Godox foot
Overexposing Subject Overexposing Subject Product Photography With Reflection Product Photography With Reflection
Yongnuo 560 iii + large Rogue FlashBender Yongnuo 560 iii + large Rogue FlashBender Godox AD360nII arrived (Flashpoint Streaklight) Godox AD360nII arrived (Flashpoint Streaklight)
Which Wireless Trigger has best menu system? Which Wireless Trigger has best menu system? Setup for fast motion (skateboarding) in backlit & low light scenes? Setup for fast motion (skateboarding) in backlit & low light scenes?
AD360 + Godox X1N help AD360 + Godox X1N help Product Photography Lighting Product Photography Lighting
Delta 1 Scissor Light Mover System: how should I hang the power lines??? Delta 1 Scissor Light Mover System: how should I hang the power lines??? Is Godox AD360 mount-able on Bowen S-bracket? Is Godox AD360 mount-able on Bowen S-bracket?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow