Konica Minolta Talk

Welcome to the Konica Minolta Talk Forum, the place to discuss Konica Minolta digital cameras and digital SLRs such as the Maxxum / Dynax 7D or 5D.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Before, during and after the KM era Before, during and after the KM era Comparison between the Kodak DCS 330 (1999) and the Minolta RD-3000 (1999) Comparison between the Kodak DCS 330 (1999) and the Minolta RD-3000 (1999)
Never use a nail to fix your prefered pict in a boat ! Never use a nail to fix your prefered pict in a boat ! Just some photos from my Minolta 7D Just some photos from my Minolta 7D
Just some pictures Just some pictures For those interested (old KM lens on 5D / 7D) For those interested (old KM lens on 5D / 7D)
Maxxum 7 (Not D) Maxxum 7 (Not D) Happy Thankgiving Fellow Photographers and snapshot takers. Happy Thankgiving Fellow Photographers and snapshot takers.
2 most recent picts with 7D 2 most recent picts with 7D Minolta STF 135mm f/2.8 [T4.5] with gold flakes? Minolta STF 135mm f/2.8 [T4.5] with gold flakes?
We talked the  dreaded Knock Offs. Now Let's post some KM photos We talked the dreaded Knock Offs. Now Let's post some KM photos KM5D Dead But Lenses Live On KM5D Dead But Lenses Live On
Minolta Dimage Z20 - bought for 5 bucks! WORKS! Minolta Dimage Z20 - bought for 5 bucks! WORKS! Two cameras with a Porro prism Two cameras with a Porro prism
Pictures taken with the Minolta ... Pictures taken with the Minolta ... Minolta 35mm f2.0 Minolta 35mm f2.0
New comparison Between Minolta RD-3000  and the  Fujifilm S1 Pro New comparison Between Minolta RD-3000 and the Fujifilm S1 Pro Is Minolta making digital cameras again? Is Minolta making digital cameras again?
Minolta RD-175 and Agfa Actioncam (1996) Minolta RD-175 and Agfa Actioncam (1996) powered up my 7D after 7 years again... powered up my 7D after 7 years again...
Minolta X700 SLR. Minolta X700 SLR. We are almost there my friends. We are almost there my friends.
Minolta 300mm 2.8, movement query Minolta 300mm 2.8, movement query Kellerfund zu verkaufen! Kellerfund zu verkaufen!
Help with MD 24f2.8 sharpness
Critique requested
Help with MD 24f2.8 sharpness
Dimage-7 pics. Dimage-7 pics.
Two Minolta lenses used on my Fuji XE1 today. Two Minolta lenses used on my Fuji XE1 today. Having a hard time deciding what to replace KM7D with? Having a hard time deciding what to replace KM7D with?
14 years later part two 14 years later part two 28-135mm Flights coming in for landing. 28-135mm Flights coming in for landing.
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow