Konica Minolta Talk

Welcome to the Konica Minolta Talk Forum, the place to discuss Konica Minolta digital cameras and digital SLRs such as the Maxxum / Dynax 7D or 5D.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
New Minolta 7D Owner
Critique requested
New Minolta 7D Owner
7D + Sigma 18-300 7D + Sigma 18-300
At the coast with the Minolta 28-70mm f/2.8 G & a900 At the coast with the Minolta 28-70mm f/2.8 G & a900 Canal side views with a Dynax 7d & KM 24-105mm Canal side views with a Dynax 7d & KM 24-105mm
Minolta 75-300 macro Minolta 75-300 macro Sony a77, Minolta 28-70 f/2.8 G and studio strobes Sony a77, Minolta 28-70 f/2.8 G and studio strobes
Out for a spin! Out for a spin! A few more from the Grass track racing A few more from the Grass track racing
A day at the Grass track races . A day at the Grass track races . Holiday time at last ! Holiday time at last !
Pythons on the loose . SSssssss Pythons on the loose . SSssssss Bean Feast Bean Feast
Rokkor Rock (and roll)
Critique requested
Rokkor Rock (and roll)
Birds in the garden and the predator Birds in the garden and the predator
Cat's out of the bag Cat's out of the bag Chilling out . Chilling out .
Out of mothballs-2 Out of mothballs-2 A Rokkor Diptych
Critique requested
A Rokkor Diptych
Still use my 7D once and a ... Still use my 7D once and a ... Konica Minolta KD500Z's photos Konica Minolta KD500Z's photos
2015's spring in china.By A2.
Critique requested
2015's spring in china.By A2.
Rokkor Diptych
Critique requested
Rokkor Diptych
Since there is no M-forum ...
Critique requested
Since there is no M-forum ...
Sunset Over Key West Sunset Over Key West
Digging Up an Oldie Digging Up an Oldie DOF  Various Konica lens with NEX-7 DOF Various Konica lens with NEX-7
I would like a new camera.... I would like a new camera.... Konica 50mm f/1.7 on a NEX-7 Konica 50mm f/1.7 on a NEX-7
Reprocessed some old KM 5D RAWs with darktable Reprocessed some old KM 5D RAWs with darktable Beercan and flowers Beercan and flowers
Display options:   
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow