Nikon FX SLR (DF, D1-D5, D600-D800) Talk

Welcome to the Nikon FX SLR (DF, D1-D5, D600-D800) Talk Forum, the place to discuss Nikon DF, D4, D3, D600, D800, D700 full-frame digital SLRs (and the older D1 & D2 Pro models) Community moderators: Higuma and TOF guy.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
D750 photo D750 photo Nikon D800 for my Newest Harper's BAZAAR Cover Nikon D800 for my Newest Harper's BAZAAR Cover
Biggest Improvement You Saw when you went from DX to FX? My Pics Here Biggest Improvement You Saw when you went from DX to FX? My Pics Here Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside
Another "learning curve" post. . . Another "learning curve" post. . . Color difference in RAW D610 vs. D750?? Color difference in RAW D610 vs. D750??
Surfing with the D800! Surfing with the D800! Problems with color shift (White Balance) on Nikon D800 Problems with color shift (White Balance) on Nikon D800
D800 and Auto White Balance
Critique requested
D800 and Auto White Balance
Los Angeles City Hall Los Angeles City Hall
Mission San Juan Capistrano Mission San Juan Capistrano I still love that 105VR f/2.8 I still love that 105VR f/2.8
Happy with the move to nikon for my motorsport Happy with the move to nikon for my motorsport At long last got a Df - Love It! At long last got a Df - Love It!
A couple from the Baltimore Orioles A couple from the Baltimore Orioles Nikon D750 reflection issue Nikon D750 reflection issue
Mission Santa Barbara Mission Santa Barbara Cannon Beach, Oregon - Nikon Df Cannon Beach, Oregon - Nikon Df
D810 in the mist D810 in the mist Back from Portland - Nikon Df Back from Portland - Nikon Df
Blue ninja stealth selfie Blue ninja stealth selfie New D810, wildflowers New D810, wildflowers
D800E with mirror flip issues D800E with mirror flip issues Would I be crazy to buy a DF right now? Would I be crazy to buy a DF right now?
Nikon D3 sensor bug? Nikon D3 sensor bug? This is how my D610s sensor looks after 600 shots (Dust/oil spots) This is how my D610s sensor looks after 600 shots (Dust/oil spots)
D800E shutter shadow issue D800E shutter shadow issue Damaged lens bezel/inner mount. Damaged lens bezel/inner mount.
Spiderholster failed! Spiderholster failed! Blackrapid strap almost killed $9000 worth of gear Blackrapid strap almost killed $9000 worth of gear
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow