Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm large sensor digital cameras, such as the S3 Pro, X100 and X-Pro 1. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
A battle with Fuji... A battle with Fuji... #solareclipse2017 from CA w cheap Fuji gear (T20/50-230) #solareclipse2017 from CA w cheap Fuji gear (T20/50-230)
X-Pro2 weather sealing: Be careful out there X-Pro2 weather sealing: Be careful out there Looking for help with coposition technique Looking for help with coposition technique
Fuji Godox Flashpoint HHS with AD360 MarkI & HSS AD360 M1 & TTL 860II-F Mix Fuji Godox Flashpoint HHS with AD360 MarkI & HSS AD360 M1 & TTL 860II-F Mix which are the top 3 fuji lenses w bset micro contrast? which are the top 3 fuji lenses w bset micro contrast?
X-T2 and X-T20 Autofocus issues causing high rate of blurry and out-of-focus shots with wide angel l X-T2 and X-T20 Autofocus issues causing high rate of blurry and out-of-focus shots with wide angel l The temples of Angkor in infrared with FujiFilm X-T1 IR The temples of Angkor in infrared with FujiFilm X-T1 IR
Scenes from coastal Oregon (10 pics) Scenes from coastal Oregon (10 pics) Comparison Between Minolta RD-3000  and the  Fujifilm S1 Pro Comparison Between Minolta RD-3000 and the Fujifilm S1 Pro
My X-T10 review one year after getting it My X-T10 review one year after getting it Anyone in UK looking for Lensmate Thumbrest for X-T10 or X-T20? Anyone in UK looking for Lensmate Thumbrest for X-T10 or X-T20?
Chasing waterfalls on the Multnomah-Wahkeena loop hike with the 23 f2 (10 pics) Chasing waterfalls on the Multnomah-Wahkeena loop hike with the 23 f2 (10 pics) 7Artisans 25mm f1.8 and X-E1... images. 7Artisans 25mm f1.8 and X-E1... images.
XT20 w/o grip - with 3rd party grip - with Fuji grip XT20 w/o grip - with 3rd party grip - with Fuji grip Children in Japenese garden (Germany)
Critique requested
Children in Japenese garden (Germany)
What could have caused this........... What could have caused this........... XT2 + 100-400 XT2 + 100-400
X100t does a concert X100t does a concert X-T2 - Panorama X-T2 - Panorama
Help me understand the X100F optical viewfinder Help me understand the X100F optical viewfinder Problem with  my Sensor - X-t2 ? Problem with my Sensor - X-t2 ?
Milky Way shot from the Oregon coast with Rokinon 12mm
Critique requested
Milky Way shot from the Oregon coast with Rokinon 12mm
White spot on sensor - never seen before White spot on sensor - never seen before
35mm f2 as a landscape lens? 35mm f2 as a landscape lens? Fuji X-A3 vs canon 6D low light 25.600 iso Fuji X-A3 vs canon 6D low light 25.600 iso
Expectations of sharpness - GH4 primes vs Fuji Zoom Expectations of sharpness - GH4 primes vs Fuji Zoom Xpro2 and Samyang 12mm Landscape Shots Xpro2 and Samyang 12mm Landscape Shots
Best wide angle Fuji lenses for Architectural subjects Best wide angle Fuji lenses for Architectural subjects XT20 at 6400 mixed lighting XT20 at 6400 mixed lighting
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow