Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm large sensor digital cameras, such as the S3 Pro, X100 and X-Pro 1. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Fuji X-T100 looking good so far Fuji X-T100 looking good so far Fuji gear (X-H1) to Bergen - Oslo, Norway, show off IBIS Fuji gear (X-H1) to Bergen - Oslo, Norway, show off IBIS
Kaziranga National Park Kaziranga National Park Fuji gear to Arctic Svalbard, Norway Fuji gear to Arctic Svalbard, Norway
Does a border change perception of an image Does a border change perception of an image Who actually shoots "foliage" ?? Who actually shoots "foliage" ??
Photos from the new XT100 Photos from the new XT100 X100F - How are your EVF's colours vs. LCD (or X-Pro2 EVF)? X100F - How are your EVF's colours vs. LCD (or X-Pro2 EVF)?
X100T LCD strange behaviour. X100T LCD strange behaviour. Bangladesh with X-E3 and X-T2 - 14 photos Bangladesh with X-E3 and X-T2 - 14 photos
Micro review X-T100 Micro review X-T100 X-E3: Blurry pictures - what am I doing wrong? X-E3: Blurry pictures - what am I doing wrong?
X-T2 with Canon 50mm 1.2L X-T2 with Canon 50mm 1.2L Tree, midsummer, Bottesford Tree, midsummer, Bottesford
Foliage images with Bayer (FF and APS C)  and X-trans sensors Foliage images with Bayer (FF and APS C) and X-trans sensors Lens hood for 50mm f2 Lens hood for 50mm f2
On1 Photo Raw - High ISO noise pattern On1 Photo Raw - High ISO noise pattern Brilliant surfaces and AF difficulty, the frog series Brilliant surfaces and AF difficulty, the frog series
Geishas and tradition.
Critique requested
Geishas and tradition.
XF 18-55 Kit Lens Trouble finding infinity XF 18-55 Kit Lens Trouble finding infinity
I can recommend this thumb grip for the X100F I can recommend this thumb grip for the X100F X-Trans "Worm" Issues X-Trans "Worm" Issues
Complementary Colours - 2 photos Complementary Colours - 2 photos X-H1 Lightroom Classic default sharpening. X-H1 Lightroom Classic default sharpening.
Lens question - 56mm f1.2 or 90mm f2 Lens question - 56mm f1.2 or 90mm f2 Do you also experience a moment where you are sick and tired of all this?? Do you also experience a moment where you are sick and tired of all this??
My first with the X100F , please comment .
Critique requested
My first with the X100F , please comment .
Witless Bay Ecological Reserve, Newfoundland and Labrador (Adapted Canon FD 24-85 F/4)
Critique requested
Witless Bay Ecological Reserve, Newfoundland and Labrador (Adapted Canon FD 24-85 F/4)
The super focus peaking - here is the solution The super focus peaking - here is the solution AF Strategies with action and sports shooting AF Strategies with action and sports shooting
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow