Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss large sensor Fujifilm cameras, such as the X-H1, X-T2 and X100F. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Fujifilm X Camera Replacement Timeline Fujifilm X Camera Replacement Timeline White dashes on LCD/EVF of X-T3  at manual focus assist White dashes on LCD/EVF of X-T3 at manual focus assist
X-T100, foliage X-T100, foliage Baby photo- X-T3 with Nikon SB-700
Critique requested
Baby photo- X-T3 with Nikon SB-700
One image is in focus and the other is completely out of focus. One image is in focus and the other is completely out of focus. X-T3 and X-T100, peace and love, and Capture one and AI X-T3 and X-T100, peace and love, and Capture one and AI
Fujifilm X-T100 Photographic Dynamic Range (PDR) at PhotonsToPhotos Fujifilm X-T100 Photographic Dynamic Range (PDR) at PhotonsToPhotos Capture One Purple RAF file. Capture One Purple RAF file.
After the flood After the flood Unprocessed JPEG at 12800 isos F2 50 mm F2 Unprocessed JPEG at 12800 isos F2 50 mm F2
XT100: butterlfy close up and question XT100: butterlfy close up and question Lume Cube, before/after (C&C) Lume Cube, before/after (C&C)
Fuji X-T3 - significant glitch/lock up Fuji X-T3 - significant glitch/lock up A swan, a cat, a gull and a frog A swan, a cat, a gull and a frog
Brand new X-T3 + 18-55mm: dust spots that I can't get rid of? Brand new X-T3 + 18-55mm: dust spots that I can't get rid of? On1 Photo Raw - High ISO noise pattern On1 Photo Raw - High ISO noise pattern
Car show with 27 & 35 1.4 Car show with 27 & 35 1.4 X-T1 vs X-T2--  high ISO performance (shark) X-T1 vs X-T2-- high ISO performance (shark)
Laowa 9mm vs Fuji 10-24mm - Urbex Photography Laowa 9mm vs Fuji 10-24mm - Urbex Photography Vermont Fall colors XT3 (leaf peeping) Vermont Fall colors XT3 (leaf peeping)
First frost in Moncton, N.B., Canada First frost in Moncton, N.B., Canada I think I've cracked it... I think I've cracked it...
Re-enactment The Islands 44-45 Re-enactment The Islands 44-45 X-T2 - AF-C speed? X-T2 - AF-C speed?
C&C Just switched to Fujifilm C&C Just switched to Fujifilm A closer look at the Fujifilm MHG-XT10 grip for the X-T20 A closer look at the Fujifilm MHG-XT10 grip for the X-T20
This years climate has really bought this plant on. This years climate has really bought this plant on. x100t - Travel in Thailand (2018 review) x100t - Travel in Thailand (2018 review)
Any examples where a Fuji simulation beats RAW? Personal opinions of course more than welcome! Any examples where a Fuji simulation beats RAW? Personal opinions of course more than welcome! Fall Colours with the X100T Fall Colours with the X100T
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow