Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm large sensor digital cameras, such as the S3 Pro, X100 and X-Pro 1. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
The Longest couple of hours a man can endure!! The Longest couple of hours a man can endure!! My god, it's full of. . . My god, it's full of. . .
Jumping into the Fuji System. What to look for and where to go? Jumping into the Fuji System. What to look for and where to go? Fujifilm deals on X-T2 in the US Fujifilm deals on X-T2 in the US
Northumberland seascapes Northumberland seascapes What should I invest next? What should I invest next?
Old X100, f/2, ND, TCL-X100...if this is as bad as it gets I'm happy! Old X100, f/2, ND, TCL-X100...if this is as bad as it gets I'm happy! Fuji X-T1 night work in New Orleans Fuji X-T1 night work in New Orleans
About resolution (16vs24/30vs43Mpx), format (1x1) - and print (photo books) ... About resolution (16vs24/30vs43Mpx), format (1x1) - and print (photo books) ... Need help understanding arca plate Need help understanding arca plate
new fuji camera user seeking help! new fuji camera user seeking help! Fuji XF100-400F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Review Fuji XF100-400F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Review
Bunny vs. Predator!  A photo essay on incompetent action photography
Critique requested
Bunny vs. Predator! A photo essay on incompetent action photography
Late night at the office with 16mm...
Critique requested
Late night at the office with 16mm...
18-55 f2.8 - f4 lens fault 18-55 f2.8 - f4 lens fault 7artisans 35mm f/1.2 - first impressions + pics 7artisans 35mm f/1.2 - first impressions + pics
Crunch goes the 10-24 Crunch goes the 10-24 My last camera My last camera
Why does white balance change with aperture/shutter speed? Why does white balance change with aperture/shutter speed? Fuji does the Canadian International Auto Show - Toronto
Critique requested
Fuji does the Canadian International Auto Show - Toronto
XF 55-200mm not bad at all....Love the Rokinon 12mm XF 55-200mm not bad at all....Love the Rokinon 12mm First portrait with my x-h1 First portrait with my x-h1
Rokinon 12/2 - Sharpness issues? Rokinon 12/2 - Sharpness issues? Is the 18-135 really that bad? Is the 18-135 really that bad?
Galaxy S8 vs Pro 1 and 60mm for product photography Galaxy S8 vs Pro 1 and 60mm for product photography 10-24 as Travel Lens in Vietnam 10-24 as Travel Lens in Vietnam
My first shots with XT2... My first shots with XT2... X-E3 Bluetooth connection symbol X-E3 Bluetooth connection symbol
Classic Patrol Boat: OPP Temagami Classic Patrol Boat: OPP Temagami Some reflections about 5-stop IBIS Some reflections about 5-stop IBIS
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow