Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm large sensor digital cameras, such as the S3 Pro, X100 and X-Pro 1. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Laowa 9mm F2.8 - sample Laowa 9mm F2.8 - sample Chasing bokeh: Fuji 50/2 Chasing bokeh: Fuji 50/2
JPEG engine bug? JPEG engine bug? Persistent Sensor Spots Persistent Sensor Spots
Image problems with X100F Image problems with X100F About the irrelevance of the gear we chose (some pics...) About the irrelevance of the gear we chose (some pics...)
Fuji XT2 auto white balance issue and purple shift Fuji XT2 auto white balance issue and purple shift WW2 Willys 1942 with X100T WW2 Willys 1942 with X100T
quick stroll in the zoo with the 50-230mm quick stroll in the zoo with the 50-230mm OCF and Lens Test OCF and Lens Test
Milwaukee Art Museum Milwaukee Art Museum My New Human Museum Camera Bag My New Human Museum Camera Bag
Got my first Prime Lens Fujinon XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Got my first Prime Lens Fujinon XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Hot pixels?, light reflection?, or some erratic behavior caused by the JPEG settings? Hot pixels?, light reflection?, or some erratic behavior caused by the JPEG settings?
One from X100T
Critique requested
One from X100T
Just a short walk with x-h1 and 55-200. Just a short walk with x-h1 and 55-200.
dark circle marks when taking pictures - Fuji X-Pro2 dark circle marks when taking pictures - Fuji X-Pro2 Some XPro-2 Motorsport Some XPro-2 Motorsport
Laowa 9mm f2.8 Zero-D - Arrived (unboxing and sample) Laowa 9mm f2.8 Zero-D - Arrived (unboxing and sample) Spring Colors - X100,S,T or F - Guess the camera Spring Colors - X100,S,T or F - Guess the camera
A few images from Joshua Tree NP A few images from Joshua Tree NP For those of you who own the new 15-45 or... For those of you who own the new 15-45 or...
Back to the Future Back to the Future The Shape of Water The Shape of Water
Capitol Rotunda Capitol Rotunda Flickering EVF X-H1 Question Flickering EVF X-H1 Question
Okay, so I was wrong about IBIS Okay, so I was wrong about IBIS Fuji X100F goes to Thailand Fuji X100F goes to Thailand
Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f/1.7 Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f/1.7 X100 F in a cafe X100 F in a cafe
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow