Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm large sensor digital cameras, such as the S3 Pro, X100 and X-Pro 1. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Another Autumn colors thread Another Autumn colors thread Hide and seek with deers in Richmond Park Hide and seek with deers in Richmond Park
Fuji Xt2 (mostly) in Scotland Fuji Xt2 (mostly) in Scotland New to the Fuji World New to the Fuji World
Flare on FUJINON LENS XF16mmF1.4 R WR Flare on FUJINON LENS XF16mmF1.4 R WR Night and sunrise in Rotterdam Night and sunrise in Rotterdam
60mm f2.4 macro shots 60mm f2.4 macro shots Hit and Run Photography in Paris Hit and Run Photography in Paris
Desire to Test X-E3 for PhotonsToPhotos Desire to Test X-E3 for PhotonsToPhotos Junk in my evf Junk in my evf
Fujinon 18mm: My wonderful all-around lens Fujinon 18mm: My wonderful all-around lens By the sea side... By the sea side...
Just tried out my Fujifilm 90mm f/2.0 Just tried out my Fujifilm 90mm f/2.0 Fuji X-E3 and Fujicrons Fuji X-E3 and Fujicrons
Sugru and the X-T20 grip conundrum Sugru and the X-T20 grip conundrum Red Bull Air Race Photos - X-T2 w/100-400 and 1.4 TC Red Bull Air Race Photos - X-T2 w/100-400 and 1.4 TC
My New Toy My New Toy used X-E2, dust issue used X-E2, dust issue
X-T1 + 35 F2 - Newport Sunset C&C welcome X-T1 + 35 F2 - Newport Sunset C&C welcome Is the 18-135 really that bad? Is the 18-135 really that bad?
1970's architecture ... 1970's architecture ... Meditation... Meditation...
Current Sony owner, considering Fuji X-T20 Current Sony owner, considering Fuji X-T20 Horizons Horizons
Looking for practical use tips with a fisheye lens Looking for practical use tips with a fisheye lens Paul McCartney show pictures proves (IMO) X100T is still a solid choice Paul McCartney show pictures proves (IMO) X100T is still a solid choice
Photo fail! Photo fail! D850 to xt2 D850 to xt2
Samyang 12mm @xt20 @portugal Samyang 12mm @xt20 @portugal Samyang 12mm F2 Centering Quality? Samyang 12mm F2 Centering Quality?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow