Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm large sensor digital cameras, such as the S3 Pro, X100 and X-Pro 1. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Yes, this was taken with the X-E2 and the "kit" Yes, this was taken with the X-E2 and the "kit" X-T20 + 50-140mm f2.8 BIF's (Tringa totanus) X-T20 + 50-140mm f2.8 BIF's (Tringa totanus)
Cats C&C
Critique requested
Cats C&C
NY in B/W C&C NY in B/W C&C
Ayer, a small town in Massachusetts (Laowa 9mm) Ayer, a small town in Massachusetts (Laowa 9mm) The Glass Always Matters The Glass Always Matters
Sunny day by the river and art indoors - X-E3 showing what it can do Sunny day by the river and art indoors - X-E3 showing what it can do Summertime in Northern-Norway (X-T20 & 14mm f2.8) Summertime in Northern-Norway (X-T20 & 14mm f2.8)
XT-1 Shooting in Guangzhou XT-1 Shooting in Guangzhou Manhattan this weekend Manhattan this weekend
Airports and People.... Airports and People.... The Great Oregon Steam-Up event... 48th year. The Great Oregon Steam-Up event... 48th year.
First night with the X-H1, results and initial thoughts.
Critique requested
First night with the X-H1, results and initial thoughts.
Bloody Moon Bloody Moon
moon at full 3/4, best shot i got from the beginning   :-)  :-) moon at full 3/4, best shot i got from the beginning :-) :-) The moon tonight cliose to 3/4 The moon tonight cliose to 3/4
Seaweeds at the sunset Seaweeds at the sunset Chinese shadows at the sunset... Chinese shadows at the sunset...
X-T2 visits NY X-T2 visits NY First quarter of the moon, lots of craters First quarter of the moon, lots of craters
Pre Wedding Pics Pre Wedding Pics Toronto Indy 2018
Critique requested
Toronto Indy 2018
The more I use the X100F the more I love it The more I use the X100F the more I love it NY high line NY high line
Gold medal season in France ...   :-) Gold medal season in France ... :-) Watching the game!
Critique requested
Watching the game!
C&C NY C&C NY Using Smart Blur to remove detail... 3 images. Using Smart Blur to remove detail... 3 images.
Street shot NY Street shot NY Flora & Fauna in my Ponda (and WURMZ!!!!)
Critique requested
Flora & Fauna in my Ponda (and WURMZ!!!!)
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow