Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss large sensor Fujifilm cameras, such as the X-H1, X-T2 and X100F. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
XT3 with 10-24mm and Lee Filters XT3 with 10-24mm and Lee Filters I have met Johny this afternoon... I have met Johny this afternoon...
Trying out the 100F Trying out the 100F Baby photo- X-T3 with Nikon SB-700
Critique requested
Baby photo- X-T3 with Nikon SB-700
After the flood After the flood A swan, a cat, a gull and a frog A swan, a cat, a gull and a frog
Car show with 27 & 35 1.4 Car show with 27 & 35 1.4 First frost in Moncton, N.B., Canada First frost in Moncton, N.B., Canada
Re-enactment The Islands 44-45 Re-enactment The Islands 44-45 Prague people in Acros, XF lenses
Critique requested
Prague people in Acros, XF lenses
Who said XT1 is too old & too slow for nightclubs ? Who said XT1 is too old & too slow for nightclubs ? Fuji X-T1 and 18-55
Critique requested
Fuji X-T1 and 18-55
A few JPegs on Fall Colors.... A few JPegs on Fall Colors.... Classic Cars event in Estoril, Portugal Classic Cars event in Estoril, Portugal
Autumn hike, X100 version 1
Critique requested
Autumn hike, X100 version 1
Tour with new Fuji Xf10 Tour with new Fuji Xf10
Excited about XT1 for nightclubs ! Excited about XT1 for nightclubs ! South Africa - The end !! (for me)
Critique requested
South Africa - The end !! (for me)
South Africa again... (near the end)
Critique requested
South Africa again... (near the end)
A FEW LAST ONES IN TOURCOING THIS EVENING A FEW LAST ONES IN TOURCOING THIS EVENING
Triumph Motorcyclr Rally Triumph Motorcyclr Rally Bye  bye XT1, Hello XT3
Critique requested
Bye bye XT1, Hello XT3
Dipnetting cabans Dipnetting cabans Where the biggest cruise ships in the world are built .. Where the biggest cruise ships in the world are built ..
The avocet elegans.. The avocet elegans.. Unusual perspective at 560mm bird shots... Unusual perspective at 560mm bird shots...
Fuji JPegs....simply incredible.... Fuji JPegs....simply incredible.... Part of the Milkyway Part of the Milkyway
Another photowalk Another photowalk The moon 17 and 18 09/2018 The moon 17 and 18 09/2018
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow