Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm large sensor digital cameras, such as the S3 Pro, X100 and X-Pro 1. Community moderators: Jerry-astro and BobsYourUncle.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Geometry in Oi Man Estate Geometry in Oi Man Estate [Pics] 10 days in Japan with the Fuji X-Pro2 (and Leica Q) [Pics] 10 days in Japan with the Fuji X-Pro2 (and Leica Q)
The highest light house all stone made in the world .. The highest light house all stone made in the world .. New : the ecologic kerosene free long range airliner.. New : the ecologic kerosene free long range airliner..
VTOL aircraft.... VTOL aircraft.... BIF XT2 with CFG6 1/1/FRONT.....long set ...in 2 parts   :-) BIF XT2 with CFG6 1/1/FRONT.....long set ...in 2 parts :-)
Brighton Pier Brighton Pier picked up a rokinon 85mm 1.4 today - shots around the farm picked up a rokinon 85mm 1.4 today - shots around the farm
Campsite Marauders...... Campsite Marauders...... Very happy with my Samyang 12mm f2 (Xt2) - inflight... Very happy with my Samyang 12mm f2 (Xt2) - inflight...
X-T1 + XC16-50 II pics (C&C welcome) X-T1 + XC16-50 II pics (C&C welcome) View from the window View from the window
My 1st day with the X-T2
Critique requested
My 1st day with the X-T2
The look The look
Fun in the snow - or the flying dog... (XP2 & 50-140) Fun in the snow - or the flying dog... (XP2 & 50-140) Owls Owls
S5 Pro travel documentation S5 Pro travel documentation Fujifilm S5 Pro photos Fujifilm S5 Pro photos
Mont St Michel at sunrise, the bay viewed from the sky .... Mont St Michel at sunrise, the bay viewed from the sky .... [Pics] X-Pro2 in Chengdu, China - Using the new firmware [Pics] X-Pro2 in Chengdu, China - Using the new firmware
The Bay Bridge through a hotel window
Critique requested
The Bay Bridge through a hotel window
A few NZ shore birds; X-T2, 100-400+ TC1.4 A few NZ shore birds; X-T2, 100-400+ TC1.4
It is spring ... It is spring ... The landing of the seagull using stills pulled from 4K The landing of the seagull using stills pulled from 4K
Pulling stills from 4K XT2 video: ultralight delta wings.. Pulling stills from 4K XT2 video: ultralight delta wings.. 50mm F2...just a cat but question is, front focus? 50mm F2...just a cat but question is, front focus?
Fujifilm XF 50mm F2 goes to Disney On Ice. Fujifilm XF 50mm F2 goes to Disney On Ice. Flying on MontSaintMichel bay with an ultra light wing Flying on MontSaintMichel bay with an ultra light wing
Mont Saint Michel has recovered its island status... Mont Saint Michel has recovered its island status... 1 week in Havana with my X Pro2 1 week in Havana with my X Pro2
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow