Mac Talk

Welcome to the Mac Talk Forum, the place to discuss Mac photography software and applications. Community moderator: Martin Ocando.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Q: where to find tech. specs of Mac cooling fans? Q: where to find tech. specs of Mac cooling fans? RAW files getting ruined by Apple Photos RAW files getting ruined by Apple Photos
Cause Of White/Coloured Distortion On RAW Images On Macbook Pro? Cause Of White/Coloured Distortion On RAW Images On Macbook Pro? How much power for LR? How much power for LR?
Encountered a problem since 10.13.4 Encountered a problem since 10.13.4 how to unblock olympus firmware update how to unblock olympus firmware update
Synology DS1817+ . . . my new NSA is coming  .. . initial thoughts on the new 8-bay 'monster' Synology DS1817+ . . . my new NSA is coming .. . initial thoughts on the new 8-bay 'monster' Color Sync Utility Color Sync Utility
An Adobe-free Workflow? An Adobe-free Workflow? question - new 27" iMac and PSE 15 question - new 27" iMac and PSE 15
LR Local ajustements panels truncated on the right side LR Local ajustements panels truncated on the right side Aperture and macOS Sierra 10.12.3 Aperture and macOS Sierra 10.12.3
LG PF50KA - potentially the best mobile projector for MACs coming LG PF50KA - potentially the best mobile projector for MACs coming What are "recovered" files What are "recovered" files
A question RE: NIK Collection and "Lion" upgrade. A question RE: NIK Collection and "Lion" upgrade. Issues with new Sony A7rIII and Photoshop CS6 and 2012 MacBook Pro Issues with new Sony A7rIII and Photoshop CS6 and 2012 MacBook Pro
serach box serach box Is there a way to make this external hard drive on Mac and PC? Is there a way to make this external hard drive on Mac and PC?
No previews in Image Capture and Lightroom (after update to High Sierra 10.13.1) No previews in Image Capture and Lightroom (after update to High Sierra 10.13.1) LR with Touchbar - Make your own! LR with Touchbar - Make your own!
System upgrade worth it? System upgrade worth it? Connecting macbook pro's to multiple monitors... Connecting macbook pro's to multiple monitors...
Can I delete all these Lightroom catalogs? Can I delete all these Lightroom catalogs? Why is iPhoto destroying my pictures? Why is iPhoto destroying my pictures?
Calibrating iMac 5K (late 2014) with i1Display Pro Calibrating iMac 5K (late 2014) with i1Display Pro photoshop cc (2017) full screen mode issue photoshop cc (2017) full screen mode issue
FYI – iTunes 12.7 update removes App Store, app management FYI – iTunes 12.7 update removes App Store, app management Really slow editing Really slow editing
Haaaaa! The vestiges of the past! Haaaaa! The vestiges of the past! Weird pop-up yellow boxes in CS 6 Weird pop-up yellow boxes in CS 6
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow