Mac Talk

Welcome to the Mac Talk Forum, the place to discuss Mac photography software and applications. Community moderator: Martin Ocando.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
No previews in Image Capture and Lightroom (after update to High Sierra 10.13.1) No previews in Image Capture and Lightroom (after update to High Sierra 10.13.1) LR with Touchbar - Make your own! LR with Touchbar - Make your own!
System upgrade worth it? System upgrade worth it? Connecting macbook pro's to multiple monitors... Connecting macbook pro's to multiple monitors...
Can I delete all these Lightroom catalogs? Can I delete all these Lightroom catalogs? Why is iPhoto destroying my pictures? Why is iPhoto destroying my pictures?
Calibrating iMac 5K (late 2014) with i1Display Pro Calibrating iMac 5K (late 2014) with i1Display Pro photoshop cc (2017) full screen mode issue photoshop cc (2017) full screen mode issue
FYI – iTunes 12.7 update removes App Store, app management FYI – iTunes 12.7 update removes App Store, app management Really slow editing Really slow editing
Haaaaa! The vestiges of the past! Haaaaa! The vestiges of the past! Weird pop-up yellow boxes in CS 6 Weird pop-up yellow boxes in CS 6
Backup Mac OS 10.11.4 Backup Mac OS 10.11.4 Synology DS1817+ . . . my new NSA is coming  .. . initial thoughts on the new 8-bay 'monster' Synology DS1817+ . . . my new NSA is coming .. . initial thoughts on the new 8-bay 'monster'
Help with Apple Photos Help with Apple Photos Annoying MacKeeper pop up Annoying MacKeeper pop up
Aperture and macOS Sierra 10.12.3 Aperture and macOS Sierra 10.12.3 Updated to Sierra: PCalc app UI scrambled Updated to Sierra: PCalc app UI scrambled
Color banding on Macbook Pro Color banding on Macbook Pro have you run across these iMac problems ? have you run across these iMac problems ?
Pegasus3 R6 24TB - Backplane Temperature Warnings Pegasus3 R6 24TB - Backplane Temperature Warnings Rendering problem in Bridge Rendering problem in Bridge
iTunes account scam iTunes account scam The iMac PRO is going to be a stunning machine for Photographers and Videographers! The iMac PRO is going to be a stunning machine for Photographers and Videographers!
Initializing a hard drive Initializing a hard drive 13" MBP enough for Lightroom and occasional PS use? 13" MBP enough for Lightroom and occasional PS use?
ACR - Images flash when adjusting exposure ACR - Images flash when adjusting exposure Apple TV question Apple TV question
How much storage is the 'system' part meant to take up? How much storage is the 'system' part meant to take up? Where to get refurbished Mac? Where to get refurbished Mac?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow