Mac Talk

Welcome to the Mac Talk Forum, the place to discuss Mac photography software and applications.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Contemplating iMac for events Contemplating iMac for events New iMAC 27  Canon 1DX &1DXII HELP New iMAC 27 Canon 1DX &1DXII HELP
Sierra Problem Sierra Problem Replacement MBP 2015 15 Screen strange behavior Replacement MBP 2015 15 Screen strange behavior
iMac price crazy? iMac price crazy? Mylio goes to Bosque to find out what their customers want. Mylio goes to Bosque to find out what their customers want.
Haaaaa! The vestiges of the past! Haaaaa! The vestiges of the past! Adobe CC frozen updating on MacBook Air Adobe CC frozen updating on MacBook Air
Aperture and macOS Sierra 10.12.3 Aperture and macOS Sierra 10.12.3 Darktable vs Rawtherapee high ISO noise reduction Darktable vs Rawtherapee high ISO noise reduction
monitors advice for 2016 MBP 15" monitors advice for 2016 MBP 15" Gamma 2.2  vs.  sRGB for XRITE ICC Profile Creation Gamma 2.2 vs. sRGB for XRITE ICC Profile Creation
OS 10.12.2 incompatible with Nikon transfer software OS 10.12.2 incompatible with Nikon transfer software macOS 10.12.2 update macOS 10.12.2 update
Instagram video upload issue Instagram video upload issue Zooming in on photo - am I seeing pixels, or what? Zooming in on photo - am I seeing pixels, or what?
Help Signing into App Store Help Signing into App Store Any reason not to keep my Lightroom library in iCloud Drive? Any reason not to keep my Lightroom library in iCloud Drive?
Bit rot in Aperture Bit rot in Aperture Lightroom upgrade Lightroom upgrade
Colors not even close, no option to calibrate Colors not even close, no option to calibrate Mac adware cleaner Mac adware cleaner
Tetons Back Side Tetons Back Side Auto-launch of Photos Auto-launch of Photos
Icon Strangeness Icon Strangeness Be thankful Apple makes decisions for you Be thankful Apple makes decisions for you
Lightroom acting up w/ update to mac os sierra? Lightroom acting up w/ update to mac os sierra? Simple cloning/healing question for newbie Simple cloning/healing question for newbie
An Issue With the Lightroom Toolbar An Issue With the Lightroom Toolbar Any way to set default zoom in..... (read on) Any way to set default zoom in..... (read on)
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow