Ricoh Talk

Welcome to the Ricoh Talk Forum, the place to discuss Ricoh digital cameras. Community moderator: Martin Ocando.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Just can't get a decent blue sky from a Raw GR II file Just can't get a decent blue sky from a Raw GR II file Here's why I love my GR so much! Here's why I love my GR so much!
Ricoh GR III green cast Ricoh GR III green cast GR3 and infrared filter = Win !
Critique requested
GR3 and infrared filter = Win !
Some more of my first GR III shots - Ferry ride / beach
Critique requested
Some more of my first GR III shots - Ferry ride / beach
Wood grip for GR III Wood grip for GR III
Hiking Companion - GRIII Hiking Companion - GRIII Infrared Converted Ricoh GR2 (Two Photos) Infrared Converted Ricoh GR2 (Two Photos)
A selection from my first 50 GR III photos
Critique requested
A selection from my first 50 GR III photos
GR III: False colour Infrared with Hoya R72 GR III: False colour Infrared with Hoya R72
GRIII and Night Photography GRIII and Night Photography JPEG from GR III with HDR mode JPEG from GR III with HDR mode
Two Photos with the original Ricoh GR Digital (8 MP, 2005) Two Photos with the original Ricoh GR Digital (8 MP, 2005) Cats are great subjects...
Critique requested
Cats are great subjects...
How do I get myself to not show up in light painting photos How do I get myself to not show up in light painting photos Best strap for GR so far Best strap for GR so far
GR iii photos from Singapore GR iii photos from Singapore Ricoh GRiii falls in love with a brand new 2019 Bullitt Mustang Ricoh GRiii falls in love with a brand new 2019 Bullitt Mustang
GR III photos from today GR III photos from today NFC tag missing on GRII? NFC tag missing on GRII?
5 years later and an observation 5 years later and an observation Nice accessory Nice accessory
After the school.
Critique requested
After the school.
First few shots with my GR III and thoughts from an ex-Fuji X100F owner First few shots with my GR III and thoughts from an ex-Fuji X100F owner
GRiii RAW DNG files are very easy to work with GRiii RAW DNG files are very easy to work with My weekend with the GR III My weekend with the GR III
Anyone use lens cap on GRII or GRIII? Anyone use lens cap on GRII or GRIII? Orchids and nice l... Orchids and nice l...
GRIII B&W’s GRIII B&W’s Blow Blow
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow