Ricoh Talk

Welcome to the Ricoh Talk Forum, the place to discuss Ricoh digital cameras. Community moderator: Martin Ocando.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
A selection from my first 50 GR III photos
Critique requested
A selection from my first 50 GR III photos
Here's why I love my GR so much! Here's why I love my GR so much!
JPEG from GR III with HDR mode JPEG from GR III with HDR mode Cats are great subjects...
Critique requested
Cats are great subjects...
GR3 and infrared filter = Win !
Critique requested
GR3 and infrared filter = Win !
Ricoh GRiii falls in love with a brand new 2019 Bullitt Mustang Ricoh GRiii falls in love with a brand new 2019 Bullitt Mustang
After the school.
Critique requested
After the school.
GRiii RAW DNG files are very easy to work with GRiii RAW DNG files are very easy to work with
Orchids and nice l... Orchids and nice l... '84 Thunderbird '84 Thunderbird
Get ready, set, click! Get ready, set, click! Wow, this didn't come out of a cell phone either. Wow, this didn't come out of a cell phone either.
GRiii: The Batmobile GRiii: The Batmobile GRIII - Sharp as a tack GRIII - Sharp as a tack
Ricoh GA-1 Lens Adapter for GR III - Bayonet Ricoh GA-1 Lens Adapter for GR III - Bayonet Not taken on an cellphone, rather a GRiii: Bathroom Flowers Not taken on an cellphone, rather a GRiii: Bathroom Flowers
13k photos on GR
Critique requested
13k photos on GR
GR III Highlight-weighted VS Multi-segment.... GR III Highlight-weighted VS Multi-segment....
Classic Chrysler, snapped in the dark... Classic Chrysler, snapped in the dark... A few oceanside snaps with the new GR III A few oceanside snaps with the new GR III
Some informal photos with my new GRIII Some informal photos with my new GRIII Still happy with my GR Still happy with my GR
GR III first shots GR III first shots Another happy weekend with the GR III - sample images Another happy weekend with the GR III - sample images
Deep black Deep black GR3: Bodnant Gardens (10 pix) GR3: Bodnant Gardens (10 pix)
First happy days with the GR III - sample images First happy days with the GR III - sample images A beautiful day A beautiful day
GR 2 does The Hampton Roads Tattoo Festival 2019 GR 2 does The Hampton Roads Tattoo Festival 2019 GR III @ Flower Show GR III @ Flower Show
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow