Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
F200EXR - Sleeping beauties and a soccer stadium F200EXR - Sleeping beauties and a soccer stadium Fujifilm HS50EXR: Seagull Salute/Scratching Fujifilm HS50EXR: Seagull Salute/Scratching
Yes, the X30 is still relevant Yes, the X30 is still relevant A Couple of X30 Photos From Old Montreal A Couple of X30 Photos From Old Montreal
Bird in Flight Bird in Flight Lille, north of France with my F200 EXR Lille, north of France with my F200 EXR
New wallpaper for my laptop New wallpaper for my laptop One from my living room One from my living room
Fujifilm HS50EXR: Hybrid AF ability at 1000mm equivalent Fujifilm HS50EXR: Hybrid AF ability at 1000mm equivalent An indoor plant with my X-S1 An indoor plant with my X-S1
Fujifilm HS50EXR: Scandinavian/Baltic Robins Spending Winter In Slovenia Fujifilm HS50EXR: Scandinavian/Baltic Robins Spending Winter In Slovenia Just a couple of images with my X-S1 at ISO 1600 Just a couple of images with my X-S1 at ISO 1600
Fuji xs-1: center of Milan (Italy) decorated for Christmas Fuji xs-1: center of Milan (Italy) decorated for Christmas XF1, Iceland, daughter XF1, Iceland, daughter
Ford Hotrod - E900 Ford Hotrod - E900 How good is the X20? How good is the X20?
A Few Keepers from 2016 With the XQ2. Show Us Yours. A Few Keepers from 2016 With the XQ2. Show Us Yours. Quick snap Quick snap
Christmas greetings from Florida. Christmas greetings from Florida. Finally at the right distance and with the right light. Finally at the right distance and with the right light.
Just a Pigeon Just a Pigeon 'Tis the season 'Tis the season
Finkey shot with X30 Finkey shot with X30 T400 Test Shot T400 Test Shot
Merry Christmas to all Fujifilm fans at DPR Merry Christmas to all Fujifilm fans at DPR Why the X30 is so satisfactory Why the X30 is so satisfactory
Fujifilm HS50EXR: More birding images Fujifilm HS50EXR: More birding images Mid-Town Detroit X30 Mid-Town Detroit X30
winter mood with XS-1 winter mood with XS-1 Some flowers Some flowers
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow