Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, Labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
X30 at Horse Trail X30 at Horse Trail Post Fuji - Signs ... Post Fuji - Signs ...
I just bought a nearly new 10 year old camera I just bought a nearly new 10 year old camera Setting Apperture / Shutter Speed reversed Setting Apperture / Shutter Speed reversed
More from new X-S1 More from new X-S1 Amazing sunset and clouds coming into Vancouver from Asia Amazing sunset and clouds coming into Vancouver from Asia
Brazen Young Buck Brazen Young Buck X30 - C&C wanted on pics X30 - C&C wanted on pics
Dog, X-30 with flash Dog, X-30 with flash XF1 in the mountains XF1 in the mountains
Old Friend Old Friend A new overexposure experience. A new overexposure experience.
Hey, Let's Go To Havana! Hey, Let's Go To Havana! Remembering HS50EXR Remembering HS50EXR
Wharram Pecry infrared.... Wharram Pecry infrared.... Whats this atop the X-30? Whats this atop the X-30?
Infrared image, S9500(2005)converted to infrared
Critique requested
Infrared image, S9500(2005)converted to infrared
The FIRST X-30 :) The FIRST X-30 :)
I was wondering if a X-S1 buy still worth... And got my answer I was wondering if a X-S1 buy still worth... And got my answer X30: still a great travel camera (10 img) X30: still a great travel camera (10 img)
Some current X-S1 shots Some current X-S1 shots Post Fujifilm Spring, glorious spring Post Fujifilm Spring, glorious spring
Fuji Flora - I can't post to Dave's thread???? Fuji Flora - I can't post to Dave's thread???? A trip to the Thai countryside A trip to the Thai countryside
Anyone get any moon shots? Anyone get any moon shots? Fuji X-S1 Lens came off the body Fuji X-S1 Lens came off the body
"Humble" F550exr "Humble" F550exr Help! Stuck front lens blade.. Help! Stuck front lens blade..
Thailand Water Festival Songkran Thailand Water Festival Songkran Post Fuji Doors and/or Windows Post Fuji Doors and/or Windows
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow