Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
fujifilm xq2 - a few photos fujifilm xq2 - a few photos Deer Hollow Farm w/X-S1 Deer Hollow Farm w/X-S1
Challenge #38 in the Creative genius series. Challenge #38 in the Creative genius series. Fujifilm x30 - my opinion and photos Fujifilm x30 - my opinion and photos
Fujifilm HS50EXR: Where is Heron? Fujifilm HS50EXR: Where is Heron? Downgraded to Fuji S100fs :-) Downgraded to Fuji S100fs :-)
Venise, Venezia, Venice... Venise, Venezia, Venice... Fujifilm HS50EXR: Blackbird Blues Fujifilm HS50EXR: Blackbird Blues
The X30 at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden
Critique requested
The X30 at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden
The X-10 is a nice and versatile camera: a few from Rome. The X-10 is a nice and versatile camera: a few from Rome.
Fujifilm HS50EXR: Easter Leisure Fujifilm HS50EXR: Easter Leisure Fujifilm HS50EXR: Spring drops Fujifilm HS50EXR: Spring drops
Ever been surprised? Ever been surprised? Shooting the moon with a $75 Fuji S8630 Shooting the moon with a $75 Fuji S8630
Great fun with the X30 Great fun with the X30 Fuji X10 infrared photos in Kauai Fuji X10 infrared photos in Kauai
Back With the X-S1 Back With the X-S1 Thanks for the X30 advise Thanks for the X30 advise
x30 fruit blossom.. x30 fruit blossom.. An excellent entry level bridge camera An excellent entry level bridge camera
Pond Stalker - Grey Heron (Ardea cinerea) Pond Stalker - Grey Heron (Ardea cinerea) A walk along the river bank X30 A walk along the river bank X30
Some SOOC close-ups with X-S1 Some SOOC close-ups with X-S1 Which one you like better?? Which one you like better??
Lille, north of France with my F200 EXR Lille, north of France with my F200 EXR From today using my X-S1 From today using my X-S1
A flower with my X-S1 A flower with my X-S1 X30 in South America: proves its worth X30 in South America: proves its worth
Anyone doing Fuji HDRs? Anyone doing Fuji HDRs? Fuji film X-10 - file / image sizes Fuji film X-10 - file / image sizes
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow