Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Some recent bird pics with my X-S1 Some recent bird pics with my X-S1 Some moments from my past birding sessions with HS50EXR Some moments from my past birding sessions with HS50EXR
Something different now - So where do you live? Something different now - So where do you live? A Whole Lot of Difference in Sharpness Between f5.6 / f8 / f11 A Whole Lot of Difference in Sharpness Between f5.6 / f8 / f11
X30 Toronto Pride Parade 2016 X30 Toronto Pride Parade 2016 Mostly Kayak Images From My Z900EXR Mostly Kayak Images From My Z900EXR
Just can't resist a full moon Just can't resist a full moon Exposing boat to harmful UV Exposing boat to harmful UV
Hydrant Hydrant Why you should keep your XF1, or X10, or X-S1... Why you should keep your XF1, or X10, or X-S1...
out and about with x30 out and about with x30 X30 Dynamic Range Correction? X30 Dynamic Range Correction?
The old X-S1 isn't dead yet The old X-S1 isn't dead yet X-S1 Glass Crash X-S1 Glass Crash
X30 does the streets of New York X30 does the streets of New York Semi nostalgia, F750EXR Semi nostalgia, F750EXR
Fujifilm Finepix S6500fd distorted picture lens problem Fujifilm Finepix S6500fd distorted picture lens problem Finally I caught him in the act! Finally I caught him in the act!
S1 photoshop composite S1 photoshop composite Dreamy Morning Dreamy Morning
HS20EXR now officially retired. HS20EXR now officially retired. X-S1 B&W first time out
Critique requested
X-S1 B&W first time out
I'm happy with my Finepix S1 I'm happy with my Finepix S1 Zippy Little Camera Zippy Little Camera
Wet Barn Owl Wet Barn Owl Is ZS/TZ100 better than F900EXR? Is ZS/TZ100 better than F900EXR?
Appropriate one today for U.S. 4th Appropriate one today for U.S. 4th X-S1 - Rose Garden X-S1 - Rose Garden
The X30 and Meike MK320 flash combo - excellent!! The X30 and Meike MK320 flash combo - excellent!! Carnival Day X30 Carnival Day X30
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow