Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, Labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
X-S1 a day at the beach X-S1 a day at the beach Fuji x-s1: Some pictures of Quittengo (Biella, Italy) Fuji x-s1: Some pictures of Quittengo (Biella, Italy)
NYC Holiday Photos with the X30 NYC Holiday Photos with the X30 Port of Long Beach w/ x30 Port of Long Beach w/ x30
Queen Mary w/ the x30 Queen Mary w/ the x30 X10 in Brugge X10 in Brugge
Dynamic Tone anyone? Dynamic Tone anyone? A couple of infrareds .... A couple of infrareds ....
Fuji HS50EXR - Filling The Winter Provisions Fuji HS50EXR - Filling The Winter Provisions X30 at Dole Plantation X30 at Dole Plantation
Let's see your SuperMoon shots! Let's see your SuperMoon shots! x30 pics x30 pics
x30 at Honolulu Zoo x30 at Honolulu Zoo Airlander: Ups and Downs Airlander: Ups and Downs
YeSanPo site in FangShan Global Geopoark, Hebei, China YeSanPo site in FangShan Global Geopoark, Hebei, China X30 in Thailand X30 in Thailand
Fuji x30 In-Camera Conversion Fuji x30 In-Camera Conversion Fuji X30 Shots from today Fuji X30 Shots from today
X-S1 - Surfin' Safari X-S1 - Surfin' Safari Back with the X-S1 Back with the X-S1
Ancient x10 Ancient x10 Raw makes a difference (X-S1) Raw makes a difference (X-S1)
Fujifilm HS50EXR: Natural curiosity - Great tit (Parus major) Fujifilm HS50EXR: Natural curiosity - Great tit (Parus major) (Newer) Silkypix for my X-S1's raw (Newer) Silkypix for my X-S1's raw
My X-S1 Reunion My X-S1 Reunion Halloween 2017 Halloween 2017
X-S1 Pelicans in flight X-S1 Pelicans in flight Haloween at Azteca Restaurant - Fuji F900exr Haloween at Azteca Restaurant - Fuji F900exr
Vimy Ridge, some pics Vimy Ridge, some pics Garavogue in Autumn Today XQ2 Garavogue in Autumn Today XQ2
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow