Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo and Danielepaolo.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
YeSanPo site in FangShan Global Geopoark, Hebei, China YeSanPo site in FangShan Global Geopoark, Hebei, China X-S1 - Surfin' Safari X-S1 - Surfin' Safari
x30 pics x30 pics X-S1 Pelicans in flight X-S1 Pelicans in flight
S100fs on a Short Trip to Eastern Ontario S100fs on a Short Trip to Eastern Ontario Our New Car with an S100fs Our New Car with an S100fs
Camping with my old S100fs Camping with my old S100fs smoky moon smoky moon
eclipse expense?--------O eclipse expense?--------O finepix S1 eclipse Oregon finepix S1 eclipse Oregon
Some recent X-S1 photos
Critique requested
Some recent X-S1 photos
Long Range Long Range
Playing with a S4300
Critique requested
Playing with a S4300
this view never gets dull.... this view never gets dull....
XQ2 - Just a few from today (test 2) XQ2 - Just a few from today (test 2) What do you do, when........... What do you do, when...........
dusted the IS-1 off... dusted the IS-1 off... X30 Photos X30 Photos
lovely day...(x30) lovely day...(x30) The X30 at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden
Critique requested
The X30 at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden
Shooting Around The Lake Shooting Around The Lake x30 fruit blossom.. x30 fruit blossom..
A walk along the river bank X30 A walk along the river bank X30 first infrared of the year first infrared of the year
Fuji X30 Captures Ottawa's Snowy February Fuji X30 Captures Ottawa's Snowy February Some old and new X-S1 photos I recently posted on Facebook . Some old and new X-S1 photos I recently posted on Facebook .
F200EXR - Sleeping beauties and a soccer stadium F200EXR - Sleeping beauties and a soccer stadium A Couple of X30 Photos From Old Montreal A Couple of X30 Photos From Old Montreal
Fuji xs-1: center of Milan (Italy) decorated for Christmas Fuji xs-1: center of Milan (Italy) decorated for Christmas First picture with my "new" Fuji x-s1 First picture with my "new" Fuji x-s1
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow