Fujifilm FinePix Talk

Welcome to the Fujifilm FinePix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Fujifilm compact digital cameras. Community moderators: kwa_photo, labe, and Danielepaolo.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
XQ2 - Just a few from today (test 2) XQ2 - Just a few from today (test 2) What do you do, when........... What do you do, when...........
this view never gets dull.... this view never gets dull.... dusted the IS-1 off... dusted the IS-1 off...
X30 Photos X30 Photos lovely day...(x30) lovely day...(x30)
The X30 at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden
Critique requested
The X30 at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden
Shooting Around The Lake Shooting Around The Lake
x30 fruit blossom.. x30 fruit blossom.. A walk along the river bank X30 A walk along the river bank X30
first infrared of the year first infrared of the year Fuji X30 Captures Ottawa's Snowy February Fuji X30 Captures Ottawa's Snowy February
Some old and new X-S1 photos I recently posted on Facebook . Some old and new X-S1 photos I recently posted on Facebook . F200EXR - Sleeping beauties and a soccer stadium F200EXR - Sleeping beauties and a soccer stadium
A Couple of X30 Photos From Old Montreal A Couple of X30 Photos From Old Montreal Fuji xs-1: center of Milan (Italy) decorated for Christmas Fuji xs-1: center of Milan (Italy) decorated for Christmas
First picture with my "new" Fuji x-s1 First picture with my "new" Fuji x-s1 Just a few from today with my X-S1 Just a few from today with my X-S1
White birds White birds Some monochromes with X-S1 Some monochromes with X-S1
Autumn is getting nearer... Autumn is getting nearer... Still loving my S1 Still loving my S1
X30 - Giving it a try! X30 - Giving it a try! Just can't resist a full moon Just can't resist a full moon
X-S1 B&W first time out
Critique requested
X-S1 B&W first time out
S1 hike S1 hike
XQ2. Tiny Spring Flowers With Macro. Share Yours? XQ2. Tiny Spring Flowers With Macro. Share Yours? Some people don't like this kind of shot . . . Some people don't like this kind of shot . . .
Those Fuji Colours Those Fuji Colours spring is here (X30) spring is here (X30)
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow