Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson and Dale Buhanan.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
G9X and RX100M3 - Comparison Pictures (No lab) G9X and RX100M3 - Comparison Pictures (No lab) The PowerShot SX40HS / SX50HS The PowerShot SX40HS / SX50HS
G3X---Advice Needed re: Auto Exposure and Metering G3X---Advice Needed re: Auto Exposure and Metering An SX50 Telemacro of a Damselfly in my gardens An SX50 Telemacro of a Damselfly in my gardens
CTF - MINI CHALLENGE #7 **Portraits in Shades of Grey** CTF - MINI CHALLENGE #7 **Portraits in Shades of Grey** So, last week I finally caved and got a cheap G1x So, last week I finally caved and got a cheap G1x
Trip photos Little Elph 300 Trip photos Little Elph 300 A nice solist A nice solist
Canon SX50...a few from Yellowstone Canon SX50...a few from Yellowstone I know I know .... damd roses again. I know I know .... damd roses again.
Some Quick Pointers on Using Canon Camera Connect App with Android Some Quick Pointers on Using Canon Camera Connect App with Android Fooling around with the SX50..not bad at all Fooling around with the SX50..not bad at all
CTF - MINI CHALLENGE #6 ** WINNERS CTF - MINI CHALLENGE #6 ** WINNERS G7Xm2 - Crossing the language barrier (Belgium) G7Xm2 - Crossing the language barrier (Belgium)
Fathers Day Classic Car Show Oakbrook Illinois Fathers Day Classic Car Show Oakbrook Illinois A truly bizarre camera (that I forgot to review) A truly bizarre camera (that I forgot to review)
Loving my new Canon G9X Mll Loving my new Canon G9X Mll I know I know...3 sisters I know I know...3 sisters
SX40HS IMG_9999 SX40HS IMG_9999 G5X for Macro of Wildflowers G5X for Macro of Wildflowers
i know i know.....another i know i know.....another Still loving the G7XII, and battery life improving Still loving the G7XII, and battery life improving
Alternatives to the Canon S90 nostalgic mode. Alternatives to the Canon S90 nostalgic mode. i know i know .....i dont post often i know i know .....i dont post often
i know i know .... after drizzle i know i know .... after drizzle Preliminary review for WP-DC53 UW-case for G1X mk II Preliminary review for WP-DC53 UW-case for G1X mk II
Some Powershot SX260 HS shots from yesterday -- still a great camera! Some Powershot SX260 HS shots from yesterday -- still a great camera! G1X + ND G1X + ND
G3X--Unidentified Bird G3X--Unidentified Bird A590IS - A Classic Revisited A590IS - A Classic Revisited
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow