Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson and Dale Buhanan.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
G7X - From a cat to hungry hedgehog(s) G7X - From a cat to hungry hedgehog(s) SX720 Impressed!
Critique requested
SX720 Impressed!
Hungry night visitor Hungry night visitor Airplane window shots with G9X II Airplane window shots with G9X II
(G7 X) Lion City (Singapore) (14) (G7 X) Lion City (Singapore) (14) G7X Mk. II Photos: A trip downtown with my daughter
Critique requested
G7X Mk. II Photos: A trip downtown with my daughter
G9X - Fall and orange skye G9X - Fall and orange skye G9X - A few mushrooms G9X - A few mushrooms
Quick macro photo session
Critique requested
Quick macro photo session
A new image of the tiniest Orchid A new image of the tiniest Orchid
Nature is sublime drawing a sunflower. Nature is sublime drawing a sunflower. Sunsets With G7X Mark ii Sunsets With G7X Mark ii
G9X - Cows and some weed flowers G9X - Cows and some weed flowers SX40 - Annoyed by an very ugly and noisy bug till I was busted SX40 - Annoyed by an very ugly and noisy bug till I was busted
One for today (s120). One for today (s120). G9X - Relaxing on the river G9X - Relaxing on the river
Which camera is better? :-) Which camera is better? :-) G9X - Some random shots G9X - Some random shots
Wild flowers and wildlife Wild flowers and wildlife So, last week I finally caved and got a cheap G1x So, last week I finally caved and got a cheap G1x
G7Xm2 - Crossing the language barrier (Belgium) G7Xm2 - Crossing the language barrier (Belgium) Vancouver Island - First G7X MII trip. Vancouver Island - First G7X MII trip.
G15 at the my pond
Critique requested
G15 at the my pond
S200 - The day that you become a vegetarian... S200 - The day that you become a vegetarian...
Sample travel photos with G9x Mark II Sample travel photos with G9x Mark II S110 - Just a few from today S110 - Just a few from today
G1X to the rescue G1X to the rescue Sharing some G7X II Photos Sharing some G7X II Photos
G3X - First stroll random shots G3X - First stroll random shots G15 - Scheef en krom G15 - Scheef en krom
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow