Canon PowerShot Talk

Welcome to the Canon PowerShot Talk Forum, the place to discuss Canon compact digital cameras. Community moderators: Olga Johnson, Dale Buhanan, and DC Alford.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Fooled Me Fooled Me S120 sunrise 2016 dec 17 S120 sunrise 2016 dec 17
G9 - Sunsets G9 - Sunsets Revisiting images from A520 - 2005 trip.
Critique requested
Revisiting images from A520 - 2005 trip.
My Travel Gallery with S100
Critique requested
My Travel Gallery with S100
SX40 Visits Israel SX40 Visits Israel
G9 - Last of fall G9 - Last of fall G7X - Colors of fall G7X - Colors of fall
S120 Autumn 2016 S120 Autumn 2016 S120 landscape S120 landscape
Roundest Full Moon Of The Year Roundest Full Moon Of The Year A few of my best sunset shots with S100 A few of my best sunset shots with S100
G9 - New vacation home G9 - New vacation home G9 - Near the water (converted RAW) G9 - Near the water (converted RAW)
Full Moon
Critique requested
Full Moon
Sharing a few shots from my G9X Sharing a few shots from my G9X
New Photos from g7x mark ii
Critique requested
New Photos from g7x mark ii
Rainbow s120 Rainbow s120
G1X - Fryslan - Netherlands G1X - Fryslan - Netherlands G1X - Fryslan - Netherlands (part 2) G1X - Fryslan - Netherlands (part 2)
Old G9 - Playing with HDR and other settings - Random shots Old G9 - Playing with HDR and other settings - Random shots Old G9 - Dark skys, the Belgium weather Old G9 - Dark skys, the Belgium weather
S110 - Orange clouds - Belgium's sky after sunset S110 - Orange clouds - Belgium's sky after sunset Canon SX50 in Sport Mode and a (casual) surfer Canon SX50 in Sport Mode and a (casual) surfer
S120 Sun behind cloud S120 Sun behind cloud 1st day out with G7X MkII 1st day out with G7X MkII
Random G7X mark II Lake Como pics
Critique requested
Random G7X mark II Lake Como pics
G9X - The colors of flowers - JPG from RAW G9X - The colors of flowers - JPG from RAW
G7Xm2 - First test, outdoor SOOC JPG, lots of green for pixelpeepers G7Xm2 - First test, outdoor SOOC JPG, lots of green for pixelpeepers (G7 X) Labor day, of water and fire (Bor lake, Serbia) (25) (G7 X) Labor day, of water and fire (Bor lake, Serbia) (25)
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow