Nikon Coolpix Talk

Welcome to the Nikon Coolpix Talk Forum, the place to discuss Nikon compact digital cameras. Community moderator: Labe.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Nature if Mojave Desert Nature if Mojave Desert get down a bit further get down a bit further
Updfate from rat's lair. Updfate from rat's lair. P7700 - family outing on the river P7700 - family outing on the river
P900 Summer birds P900 Summer birds tried in camera hdr (P900) tried in camera hdr (P900)
Bad day for rat, good day for Barny Bad day for rat, good day for Barny A Few Pics From the Local Pond (B700) A Few Pics From the Local Pond (B700)
first close up... first close up... Cattle Egret - P900 Cattle Egret - P900
I find the zoom on p-900 to be pretty decent I find the zoom on p-900 to be pretty decent P900, tongues day P900, tongues day
Tonight's crescent moon Tonight's crescent moon It's that time of the year ... It's that time of the year ...
coolpix A - Leather finish coolpix A - Leather finish butterflies @200mm (P7800) butterflies @200mm (P7800)
p900 birds again p900 birds again also tried the extended zoom... also tried the extended zoom...
just tried digizoom...(P900) just tried digizoom...(P900) moorhen family...(UK) moorhen family...(UK)
Flowers from my Sister's backyard...... Flowers from my Sister's backyard...... B700 garden pics B700 garden pics
tongue-tied tongue-tied Water Water
first snap with P900 first snap with P900 Saffron Finch-P900 Saffron Finch-P900
P900 Moon Photos P900 Moon Photos Various P900 Photos.... Various P900 Photos....
guess what i am doing today guess what i am doing today the black hole the black hole
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow