Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
have i smoothened the skin and removed the marks in the subject properly ?
Critique requested
have i smoothened the skin and removed the marks in the subject properly ?
For play, enhancement or mutilation. For play, enhancement or mutilation.
BUILDING MY NEW PC FOR LIGHTROOM WITH RYZEN 7 (PART 1: LR AND CPU) BUILDING MY NEW PC FOR LIGHTROOM WITH RYZEN 7 (PART 1: LR AND CPU) A new , but time consuming subject A new , but time consuming subject
The Swami The Swami Sagelight Image Editor - Help Sagelight Image Editor - Help
can you remove the photographer pls can you remove the photographer pls Need some advice from experienced photoshop users Need some advice from experienced photoshop users
Here are a couple for play. Here are a couple for play. Opinion - look ok to print? Opinion - look ok to print?
C&C - Sydney Harbour Bridge
Critique requested
C&C - Sydney Harbour Bridge
Compensating for limited gamut [HELP NEEDED] Compensating for limited gamut [HELP NEEDED]
Since when has the Retouching Forum area become "Gear Talk"? Since when has the Retouching Forum area become "Gear Talk"? Can you compare these samples from C1 and DxO Can you compare these samples from C1 and DxO
Distortion Correction Please Distortion Correction Please how to remove this lens flare? how to remove this lens flare?
request for comments on editing request for comments on editing Help needed from Photoshop Pros Help needed from Photoshop Pros
Help! Any effort will be greatly appreciated Help! Any effort will be greatly appreciated Realizing the power of RAW Realizing the power of RAW
Experienced beginner asks for evauluaton for price list Experienced beginner asks for evauluaton for price list Colour Shifts in Conversion from ProPhoto RGB to sRGB (in Photoshop CS6) Colour Shifts in Conversion from ProPhoto RGB to sRGB (in Photoshop CS6)
Will, Harald, and Ernie for play Will, Harald, and Ernie for play A mix of media.... A mix of media....
Reflected Color Cast Reflected Color Cast Eagle for play Eagle for play
Mayweather v McGregor Mayweather v McGregor Need Help Touching Up Eclipse Pictures Need Help Touching Up Eclipse Pictures
FrameShop Script v1.0.0 for Photoshop CC and CS6 FrameShop Script v1.0.0 for Photoshop CC and CS6 C&C + enhancing blurred water even further? C&C + enhancing blurred water even further?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow