Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Gene Wilder RIP Gene Wilder RIP Why am i losing all lightroom edits when exporting to email? Why am i losing all lightroom edits when exporting to email?
I need help replacing the background to make it look like Alaska I need help replacing the background to make it look like Alaska Another colorization.  This time Keira Knightley.  Lets play... Another colorization. This time Keira Knightley. Lets play...
So long, Willy. So long, Willy. Grace Kelly Colorization Grace Kelly Colorization
Forgot I took this Forgot I took this The state of camera calibration, ColorChecker Passport 3 ways, which is accurate? The state of camera calibration, ColorChecker Passport 3 ways, which is accurate?
Request for help with logo in Elements Request for help with logo in Elements A graffiti for play A graffiti for play
For Play For Play Can i get this result with lightroom? Can i get this result with lightroom?
Notice an involuntary color change with NIK Color Efex? Notice an involuntary color change with NIK Color Efex? Why Can't Lightroom Merge These Photos? Why Can't Lightroom Merge These Photos?
Removing parts of clothing over skin with shadow/light gradient Removing parts of clothing over skin with shadow/light gradient how to burn brighter areas of an image? how to burn brighter areas of an image?
Is it possible to remove braces from this photo? Is it possible to remove braces from this photo? How did I get from How did I get from
Working on KODACHROME 64 recreation Working on KODACHROME 64 recreation VSCO for a newbie : film renderings syntesis ? VSCO for a newbie : film renderings syntesis ?
I Want this iamge to be edited I Want this iamge to be edited Newbie retouching question - Affinity Newbie retouching question - Affinity
Sun rays and lighting effects on a part of the picture Sun rays and lighting effects on a part of the picture For Play .. For Play ..
Haven't done a car retouch in ages Haven't done a car retouch in ages Thanks to Ray Guselli Thanks to Ray Guselli
Olympic equestrian winner Olympic equestrian winner how can I PP this for what I want to do how can I PP this for what I want to do
Trying to complete an image...stuck! Trying to complete an image...stuck! My 1st Attempt with Lightroom CC. How else can this be improved? My 1st Attempt with Lightroom CC. How else can this be improved?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow