Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
What do you think of this photo? What do you think of this photo? Colours changing when uploading to social media Colours changing when uploading to social media
Capture One 10 film emulation ? Capture One 10 film emulation ? Ideas to improve/enhance this photo please Ideas to improve/enhance this photo please
Restore ancient images Restore ancient images Karen for Retouch Karen for Retouch
Photoshop CC update question Photoshop CC update question Removing glare Removing glare
Retouching project #30... Retouching project #30... Sagelight Image Editor - Help Sagelight Image Editor - Help
ACR issue ACR issue Is there a simple way to correct WB issues? Is there a simple way to correct WB issues?
Windows Color Management control panel settings help Windows Color Management control panel settings help Lightroom color issue Develop vs Library modules Lightroom color issue Develop vs Library modules
C&C: Woods and dramatic/dreamy atmosphere C&C: Woods and dramatic/dreamy atmosphere For beautification or play. For beautification or play.
Fixing a genuine in field mistake in post processing Fixing a genuine in field mistake in post processing Eagle To  Play With Eagle To Play With
plane restoration plane restoration Play With : Washed out and unven Play With : Washed out and unven
The pursuit of yet another fake HDR method. The pursuit of yet another fake HDR method. How to use Perspective Warp to Enhance Landscapes in Photoshop How to use Perspective Warp to Enhance Landscapes in Photoshop
To overprocessed? To overprocessed? Weekly project #29... Weekly project #29...
I cannot reset my brushes in Photoshop CC 2017.1.0 I cannot reset my brushes in Photoshop CC 2017.1.0 What causes the distorted view of a psd in Windows Photo Vierwer What causes the distorted view of a psd in Windows Photo Vierwer
how to reset photoshop menu? how to reset photoshop menu? Can anybody correct my rookie error of over exposing this. Can anybody correct my rookie error of over exposing this.
How did I make this artifact? How did I make this artifact? I need to turn this guy into a pirate I need to turn this guy into a pirate
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow