Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Anyone up for a play Anyone up for a play Bridesmaid painting Bridesmaid painting
OT:  Look what I dug up. OT: Look what I dug up. Help editing fashion photos Help editing fashion photos
Retouching Forum Weekly Project #4 Retouching Forum Weekly Project #4 Restoration Colorization Restoration Colorization
C and C - oil pastel blends C and C - oil pastel blends Need To Step My Game Up... Need To Step My Game Up...
Hoping to print 3x5 or 4x6 Hoping to print 3x5 or 4x6 Family photo - can you help Family photo - can you help
Help With Editing my Photo Help With Editing my Photo Editing focus stacking masks in photoshop cs6 Editing focus stacking masks in photoshop cs6
chihuly Gardens, Seattle Wa..... chihuly Gardens, Seattle Wa..... For edit or play. For edit or play.
can this blow out be fixed? can this blow out be fixed? Play, but only with Topaz Simplify please. Play, but only with Topaz Simplify please.
Lightroom export looks different Lightroom export looks different Manual colour neg conversion practice Manual colour neg conversion practice
How was this look achieved? How was this look achieved? Back to School for Retouch Back to School for Retouch
How to remove purple haze How to remove purple haze Color Calibration - Model Bikini Top - 2700K to 3250K Color Calibration - Model Bikini Top - 2700K to 3250K
Best Histogram for Editing Capabilities Best Histogram for Editing Capabilities Retouching Forum Weekly Project #03 Retouching Forum Weekly Project #03
For play: Martin RB-57A Canberra Aircraft For play: Martin RB-57A Canberra Aircraft Can anyone help with the background on this shot I took while it was standing in the street. Can anyone help with the background on this shot I took while it was standing in the street.
Painting/painterly effect Painting/painterly effect Opinions on PP
Critique requested
Opinions on PP
How much Lightroom editing is ok?
Critique requested
How much Lightroom editing is ok?
True monochrome image with dcraw True monochrome image with dcraw
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow