Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Friends for Retouch. Friends for Retouch. New Photoshop Airbrush Painted Portraits - Opinions New Photoshop Airbrush Painted Portraits - Opinions
Photos for play Photos for play how would you process this? how would you process this?
Is there a simple way to correct WB issues? Is there a simple way to correct WB issues? Why picture looks different in Bridge and PS Why picture looks different in Bridge and PS
Got a flower for me? Got a flower for me? Why Can't Lightroom Merge These Photos? Why Can't Lightroom Merge These Photos?
How to Calculate %area a color covers How to Calculate %area a color covers Help with cropping and re-sizing please Help with cropping and re-sizing please
Photoshop CC 2015.5 (WIN) temporary directory bug Photoshop CC 2015.5 (WIN) temporary directory bug Lightroom image different from exported jpeg Lightroom image different from exported jpeg
PShop face-aware liquify issue PShop face-aware liquify issue Can i get this result with lightroom? Can i get this result with lightroom?
Landscape Retouching and 4K Timelapse Landscape Retouching and 4K Timelapse Struggling with Compositing Struggling with Compositing
LR CC 2015.6 Clone issues LR CC 2015.6 Clone issues Whitening Backdrops. Removing Wrinkles backdrops Whitening Backdrops. Removing Wrinkles backdrops
200 year old hill for edit. 200 year old hill for edit. how would you edit this? how would you edit this?
Adobe mail hacked? Adobe mail hacked? How to fix the pano perspective in photoshop? How to fix the pano perspective in photoshop?
Putting an Ominous Sky Behind the Iwo Jima Memorial Putting an Ominous Sky Behind the Iwo Jima Memorial Needs something Needs something
For edit OOC For edit OOC Have a Play Have a Play
Critiques Pls !
Critique requested
Critiques Pls !
War and Peace War and Peace
Help me to correct this Picture Help me to correct this Picture Can Anyone Identify This Problem Can Anyone Identify This Problem
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow