Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Photos looking strange on computer suddenly Photos looking strange on computer suddenly What could my neighbour be building on the hillside ? What could my neighbour be building on the hillside ?
Mother's Day portrait gift for my mom Mother's Day portrait gift for my mom Need help if possible Need help if possible
Nik Color (and Silver) Efex Artifacts Nik Color (and Silver) Efex Artifacts HDR from JPEG? HDR from JPEG?
Pileated Woodpecker with green color cast Pileated Woodpecker with green color cast Need some help on photo editing. Need some help on photo editing.
gelatin silver print emulation for digital files gelatin silver print emulation for digital files Birds...for your play. Birds...for your play.
Painting .... Painting .... Help with Portrait Help with Portrait
Nobody at home --- Pity ;-) Nobody at home --- Pity ;-) How to color correct product photography? How to color correct product photography?
Removing a blade of grass - best tool to use? Removing a blade of grass - best tool to use? Make photo modest by adding longer shorts please (edit photo help) Make photo modest by adding longer shorts please (edit photo help)
Laurallyn for play Laurallyn for play Just testing. Just testing.
2 into 1 2 into 1 requested help from PS color experts:differentiation requested help from PS color experts:differentiation
Geese and Baby for play Geese and Baby for play Sagelight Image Editor - Help Sagelight Image Editor - Help
Portrait for play Portrait for play masking help masking help
Purple Fringe Help Request Purple Fringe Help Request Mimicing ring lighting Mimicing ring lighting
Help retouch the photo taken just after sunset Help retouch the photo taken just after sunset Help with photos with over exposed background. Help with photos with over exposed background.
Restoration problem photo Restoration problem photo Need help saving the sky Need help saving the sky
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow