Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Labe.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
For play ... For play ... Capture One 9: What happened to my edits? Capture One 9: What happened to my edits?
Picture to print, need your suggestions Picture to print, need your suggestions A humble Tribute the the First Lady A humble Tribute the the First Lady
Been away on holiday... Been away on holiday... Cactus Loomed Cactus Loomed
Thinking back .. Thinking back .. Quick Color check these please Quick Color check these please
Wicker Doll Wicker Doll So long, Harry. So long, Harry.
So long, Drill Sergeant. So long, Drill Sergeant. 3 Beauties from India 3 Beauties from India
Former Schoolmate Former Schoolmate VSCO presets and CC update - New workflow! VSCO presets and CC update - New workflow!
How would you? How would you? Capture One color problem Capture One color problem
Show me your favourite portrait of all time. Show me your favourite portrait of all time. Faststone users ... getting error mesage when renaming  ? Faststone users ... getting error mesage when renaming ?
Bulk White Background Bulk White Background Image colouration... c/c requested Image colouration... c/c requested
Trying to bring to life a historical photo. Trying to bring to life a historical photo. Keira Knightley Avatar Keira Knightley Avatar
Super pixel Wicker. Super pixel Wicker. Gamma and brightnes and other things useing two aplications Gamma and brightnes and other things useing two aplications
Lightroom vs Photoshop colors Lightroom vs Photoshop colors How can I move the moon? How can I move the moon?
Retouching - Border/Frames options anyone? Retouching - Border/Frames options anyone? FrameShop Script v1.1.0 – Adding a Watermark FrameShop Script v1.1.0 – Adding a Watermark
Colorchecker Passport Profile question Colorchecker Passport Profile question Before or After Before or After
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow