Retouching

Welcome to the Retouching Forum, the place to discuss software retouching, processing and correction techniques and tools. Community moderators: pdqgp, xrdbear, and Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
How to make girl more charming!
Critique requested
How to make girl more charming!
Retouch and edit image? Retouch and edit image?
Milky Way shots Lake Tahoe - curious to see how others would edit.  Dropbox link inside Milky Way shots Lake Tahoe - curious to see how others would edit. Dropbox link inside Retouching Image??
Critique requested
Retouching Image??
DSLR and Mirrorless?
Critique requested
DSLR and Mirrorless?
Edit image in the best way if possible?
Critique requested
Edit image in the best way if possible?
Help with photos with over exposed background. Help with photos with over exposed background. Photo retouching for best photography? Photo retouching for best photography?
How to remove wrinkle on a garment? How to remove wrinkle on a garment? My first photoshop edit
Critique requested
My first photoshop edit
Try your hand with this raw file Try your hand with this raw file Dear Retouching, How could this photo be improved?
Critique requested
Dear Retouching, How could this photo be improved?
could you fix this photo? could you fix this photo? On the way home. (Photo needs help!)
Critique requested
On the way home. (Photo needs help!)
Pretty Mountain Girl with Ugly Birthmark Pretty Mountain Girl with Ugly Birthmark First Time Portrait Retouching
Critique requested
First Time Portrait Retouching
Water color using FotoSketcher
Critique requested
Water color using FotoSketcher
Improvements... Improvements...
Fun with actual green screen? Fun with actual green screen? Help needed to change background Help needed to change background
Help With Editing my Photo Help With Editing my Photo Opinions on PP
Critique requested
Opinions on PP
How much Lightroom editing is ok?
Critique requested
How much Lightroom editing is ok?
Honest Opinions needed
Critique requested
Honest Opinions needed
Critiques Pls !
Critique requested
Critiques Pls !
can anyone remove this picture on wall can anyone remove this picture on wall
Try your hand processing this image Try your hand processing this image Need help in post processing
Critique requested
Need help in post processing
Playing with Lr's Automask Playing with Lr's Automask Heavily edited iphone photo
Critique requested
Heavily edited iphone photo
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow