Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Song Birds and  Cormorant!
Critique requested
Song Birds and Cormorant!
Men of faith
Critique requested
Men of faith
My first shots
Critique requested
My first shots
Critiques pls !
Critique requested
Critiques pls !
nature and landscape photography nature and landscape photography Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 2!) Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 2!)
LED kitchen w/ flash painting (interior design)
Critique requested
LED kitchen w/ flash painting (interior design)
First attempt at beach pics of my boys... please critique and offer tips, thanks.
Critique requested
First attempt at beach pics of my boys... please critique and offer tips, thanks.
Summertime Rodeo thread Summertime Rodeo thread Old tree Old tree
Garden Shots
Critique requested
Garden Shots
Abstract Abstract
From The Garden From The Garden looking for comments new to the camera world
Critique requested
looking for comments new to the camera world
Hi all,i came from HK,which nice to share insects and marco photos Hi all,i came from HK,which nice to share insects and marco photos Why is this photo so terribly grainy? Why is this photo so terribly grainy?
New to infrared, would love CC, advice, tips. New to infrared, would love CC, advice, tips. C & C Flowers C & C Flowers
Thoughts on these shots and how I could have made them better? Thoughts on these shots and how I could have made them better? B&W Maroondah Resevoir B&W Maroondah Resevoir
new to photagraphy a few first time pics
Critique requested
new to photagraphy a few first time pics
any feed back on these pics please
Critique requested
any feed back on these pics please
C&C welcome long exposure sea escape C&C welcome long exposure sea escape Focus ? help
Critique requested
Focus ? help
Critique Pls !
Critique requested
Critique Pls !
Wall (Subrealist) Wall (Subrealist)
Corn Husk Corn Husk Critic requested
Critique requested
Critic requested
Reeds, Water, Cloud, 2 Reeds, Water, Cloud, 2 Classic Car Show Photos Classic Car Show Photos
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow