Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Old Digital cameras Kodak DCS ! Old Digital cameras Kodak DCS ! For sea lovers For sea lovers
Nighttime Building Photos Nighttime Building Photos Looking for guidance on colouring/pallette! Looking for guidance on colouring/pallette!
Natural Light Portrait Natural Light Portrait Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 2!) Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 2!)
Some portraits. Some portraits. Vase and paint Vase and paint
Pittsburgh In The Fog Pittsburgh In The Fog Passion Reignited Passion Reignited
Pictures from Ripley's Aquarium Toronto - Sony A72 with 400mm
Critique requested
Pictures from Ripley's Aquarium Toronto - Sony A72 with 400mm
Sunset at Cox's Bazaar, Bangladesh
Critique requested
Sunset at Cox's Bazaar, Bangladesh
Some of my work - critiques are welcome Some of my work - critiques are welcome Fatal Beauty ! Fatal Beauty !
1970 VW Beetle, Red, Low Mileage 1970 VW Beetle, Red, Low Mileage “Hole-in-one” “Hole-in-one”
Feedback for pictures from 2016 Feedback for pictures from 2016 Custom Faded Custom Faded
May Top 12 photos of 2016 May Top 12 photos of 2016 My 10 best "Street Portraits" from 2016 travels My 10 best "Street Portraits" from 2016 travels
Creating the mood of the picture Creating the mood of the picture Lunch..... Lunch.....
Self - Portrait Project -Inspired by Las Meninas from Diego Velasquez Self - Portrait Project -Inspired by Las Meninas from Diego Velasquez Photos with The first digital cameras Photos with The first digital cameras
Road to light Road to light Getting some use out of my Sigma 150-600 Contemporary ... Getting some use out of my Sigma 150-600 Contemporary ...
Sony A6500 + LA-EA1 + SAL50F18 Sony A6500 + LA-EA1 + SAL50F18 A few of my drone images from the last month or so A few of my drone images from the last month or so
Pictorial Pictorial Astonishing macro photos taken under water Astonishing macro photos taken under water
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow