Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Wedding photography collection '2017 from me with different cameras.. Wedding photography collection '2017 from me with different cameras.. Sole II Sole II
Winter trees in AZ with PP Winter trees in AZ with PP Lunar New Year celebration Lunar New Year celebration
Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 3!) Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 3!) DC-G9 + 100-400 DC-G9 + 100-400
Photography Photography Bokeh with a long slow zoom Bokeh with a long slow zoom
Please Critique ND Filter Use Please Critique ND Filter Use DSLR vs iPhone
Critique requested
DSLR vs iPhone
Newbie Re-Touching Sample Newbie Re-Touching Sample 11 11
Bad bird (abstract) Bad bird (abstract) Frostwetter Frostwetter
Impressions of Setagayapark Impressions of Setagayapark House Bicycle Mary House Bicycle Mary
Sole Sole Mayan dream Mayan dream
BIA BIA Photo upload test, kindly ignore Photo upload test, kindly ignore
Third from the bottom in competition Third from the bottom in competition A walk in the wood, FT fat squirrel and birds
Critique requested
A walk in the wood, FT fat squirrel and birds
Happy Valentines Day Happy Valentines Day Beginner, few photos with Nikon D3400 18-55mm (kit lens)
Critique requested
Beginner, few photos with Nikon D3400 18-55mm (kit lens)
Bucharest at dusk Bucharest at dusk Can you please tell me your opinion about these photos? Can you please tell me your opinion about these photos?
Raynox DCR-2025 Pro Tele 2,2x (with Fuji X-T10) and Nikon P900 Raynox DCR-2025 Pro Tele 2,2x (with Fuji X-T10) and Nikon P900 A gosling from 2 years ago
Critique requested
A gosling from 2 years ago
First test with Lumix DC-G9 + Panasonic 100-400 First test with Lumix DC-G9 + Panasonic 100-400 Pied kingfisher attacks Pied kingfisher attacks
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow