Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Do you see anything in this photo? Do you see anything in this photo? Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 2!) Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 2!)
Lost in Photo Lost in Photo Obsession ! Obsession !
C&C: Photos from a recent trip to Ireland
Critique requested
C&C: Photos from a recent trip to Ireland
Selfie Selfie
Modern Art Modern Art A wintry day in New York Bronx Zoo
Critique requested
A wintry day in New York Bronx Zoo
Old Digital cameras Kodak DCS ! Old Digital cameras Kodak DCS ! Bubble Busted Bubble Busted
Photography Show 2017
Critique requested
Photography Show 2017
Night Landscapes Night Landscapes
Alebriges Alebriges Some Winter Wildlife
Critique requested
Some Winter Wildlife
How could this picture improve?
Critique requested
How could this picture improve?
Fairy Lights and Winter Nights Fairy Lights and Winter Nights
A Polaroid? Well....yeah! A Polaroid? Well....yeah! A couple from this evening A couple from this evening
Young People Young People Abstracts, it's what I do Abstracts, it's what I do
Ice Climbing Night Photo Ice Climbing Night Photo Her bike Her bike
My latest gallery from Pentagon MMA gym My latest gallery from Pentagon MMA gym Can't choose between these two photos Can't choose between these two photos
Help! Skin blotchiness and the picture lacks 'punch'. What do I need to change?? Help! Skin blotchiness and the picture lacks 'punch'. What do I need to change?? Pictures from Ripley's Aquarium Toronto - Sony A72 with 400mm
Critique requested
Pictures from Ripley's Aquarium Toronto - Sony A72 with 400mm
Cosplay at the Cloister in Maryland Cosplay at the Cloister in Maryland Abstract Abstract
First try with the X-T2 First try with the X-T2 The tree behind the door (Subrealist) The tree behind the door (Subrealist)
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow