Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Jumping spiders!
Critique requested
Jumping spiders!
First snow of the season First snow of the season
2 UK Winter Scenes 2 UK Winter Scenes Does anyone get the point of this pic? Does anyone get the point of this pic?
Comparison between two pics of the same subject Comparison between two pics of the same subject Me dog on a rock! Me dog on a rock!
Letchworth state park
Critique requested
Letchworth state park
Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 3!) Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 3!)
Surrealist Surrealist Slow Boat II Slow Boat II
Please vote . Which one do you like? Please vote . Which one do you like? C&C Gun and Knife C&C Gun and Knife
Gingerbread Houses Gingerbread Houses Sunset Pfeiffer Beach, CA
Critique requested
Sunset Pfeiffer Beach, CA
Beautiful sunset over US Capitol Beautiful sunset over US Capitol Still Life Still Life
Slow Boat Slow Boat Just some random shots
Critique requested
Just some random shots
Yorktown Beach Yorktown Beach Good Bee or Bad Bee Good Bee or Bad Bee
Captive flowerpot Captive flowerpot A chickadee and tufted titmouse (i think)
Critique requested
A chickadee and tufted titmouse (i think)
Manhattan nightfall Manhattan nightfall C&C Animal Portraits C&C Animal Portraits
Felix shadow Felix shadow Manhattan from the roof Film Look effect Manhattan from the roof Film Look effect
Some landscape shots
Critique requested
Some landscape shots
A Walk in the Maine Woods A Walk in the Maine Woods
Bridge to Paradise Bridge to Paradise Headshots
Critique requested
Headshots
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow