Samples and Galleries

Welcome to the Samples and Galleries Forum, the place to share and discuss your galleries / portfolios and to post samples for comments and critiques. Brand bashing will not be tolerated in this forum. Community moderator: Prstl2.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Not what you expected from Samsung Not what you expected from Samsung Lake In The Rain (B&W) Lake In The Rain (B&W)
Critique Me :) Critique Me :) Some Pics from Yesterday Some Pics from Yesterday
Forget-Me-Not Forget-Me-Not Hondarribia, Spain Hondarribia, Spain
(HELP) Long Exposure For Waterfalls (HELP) Long Exposure For Waterfalls Blinkies I hate them :( Blinkies I hate them :(
IF - by popular demand IF - by popular demand Olympus 75-300mm Olympus 75-300mm
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM Time to cast your vote! Time to cast your vote!
Steam Steam Little Blue Heron- Sharper
Critique requested
Little Blue Heron- Sharper
Guitar Guitar Smoothed water - or not? Smoothed water - or not?
Nikkor AF 300mm f/4 ED Nikkor AF 300mm f/4 ED C&C Hawk C&C Hawk
Little Blue and Green Heron
Critique requested
Little Blue and Green Heron
Landscape
Critique requested
Landscape
Finally took my T6i outside for some fresh air Finally took my T6i outside for some fresh air Nikkor AF-S VR 105mm f/2.8 G IF-ED Nikkor AF-S VR 105mm f/2.8 G IF-ED
critique on some of the travel photos critique on some of the travel photos Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 2!) Thread for Sunrise & Sunset pictures (part 2!)
Vintage Photo of A Street Guitarist Vintage Photo of A Street Guitarist Garden photos Garden photos
Random photos from my backyard Random photos from my backyard how to process this photo how to process this photo
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lilliput is real Lilliput is real
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow