PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and Olga Johnson.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Re: got unrequested "update" to Quantum? - do not blame yourself Re: got unrequested "update" to Quantum? - do not blame yourself Q: how to get rid of the podcast icon? Q: how to get rid of the podcast icon?
Usage report Linux+Epson V550 scanner Usage report Linux+Epson V550 scanner Colorspace Change Correction Colorspace Change Correction
Windows 10 Photos App - Exif Issue Windows 10 Photos App - Exif Issue When I try to save.... When I try to save....
BenQ sw2700pt No Wiser ? BenQ sw2700pt No Wiser ? Should I reset my notebook Should I reset my notebook
Question for users of 13" notebooks Question for users of 13" notebooks After a month of headache, my dual socket 44 core XEON workstation is finally operational After a month of headache, my dual socket 44 core XEON workstation is finally operational
built my first water cooling system built my first water cooling system Processor help please! Processor help please!
On1 not displaying images On1 not displaying images SpyderUtility message, Windows 10...help please SpyderUtility message, Windows 10...help please
I want to build a 2nd PC with Intel. I want to build a 2nd PC with Intel. MS Word: disable auto selection of “new line” at the end of paragraphs? MS Word: disable auto selection of “new line” at the end of paragraphs?
How can I get rid of the on screen keyboard that appears randomly? How can I get rid of the on screen keyboard that appears randomly? Why does Backup and Restore say Windows 7 Why does Backup and Restore say Windows 7
Photo RAW problem Photo RAW problem pc tuning with $20 case pc tuning with $20 case
Microsoft Front Page page view Microsoft Front Page page view How best to deal with extreme contrast images? How best to deal with extreme contrast images?
What is W10 Motion data? What is W10 Motion data? Q: replacement of a broken kdb ribbon Q: replacement of a broken kdb ribbon
cooling equipment for ryzen 1600x ? cooling equipment for ryzen 1600x ? Laptop slower since recent updates Laptop slower since recent updates
Easiest free photo editor for Win10 to change orientation of photo with bars Easiest free photo editor for Win10 to change orientation of photo with bars Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided
PC Internet Explorer problem PC Internet Explorer problem Sorting/storing cables and bricks Sorting/storing cables and bricks
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow