PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and Olga Johnson.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
How Powerful is Windows 10 How Powerful is Windows 10 Sandisk misleading advertising...... Sandisk misleading advertising......
SpyderUtility message, Windows 10...help please SpyderUtility message, Windows 10...help please Desparatly need help boot loop Desparatly need help boot loop
Nikon Coolscan 5000ED - Scan not matching Preview Nikon Coolscan 5000ED - Scan not matching Preview How to entirely disable spell check in Win10 ? How to entirely disable spell check in Win10 ?
Wireless printer disconnected after wired print?! Wireless printer disconnected after wired print?! Zoomed photo artifacts Zoomed photo artifacts
Graphics Card confusion? Graphics Card confusion? Scanning 35mm negatives... Can you explain this odd cropping? Scanning 35mm negatives... Can you explain this odd cropping?
Fx58, uMatrix, MB Anti-Exploit Fx58, uMatrix, MB Anti-Exploit Image missing Meltdown and Spectre patches
2K Monitor will it work please see photos 2K Monitor will it work please see photos Quantum computer anyone? Quantum computer anyone?
Taiyo Yuden what are they up to now..... Taiyo Yuden what are they up to now..... Failure to install Photoshop Failure to install Photoshop
New Thread on old subject - Windows 10 vs multiple external drives New Thread on old subject - Windows 10 vs multiple external drives Photos in Gallery Photos in Gallery
Check protections against the speculation vulnerability Check protections against the speculation vulnerability Strange results from DxO PhotoLab "Prime" noise reduction Strange results from DxO PhotoLab "Prime" noise reduction
How to work with Google Takeout? How to work with Google Takeout? ESET gone crazy with prompts ESET gone crazy with prompts
Luminar 2018 cant open RAW Files Luminar 2018 cant open RAW Files Which monitor to add to my muliple monitor setup? Which monitor to add to my muliple monitor setup?
Accurate monitor position alignment.... Accurate monitor position alignment.... Help...basic ? re: xrite i1 Display Help...basic ? re: xrite i1 Display
video aborted -- network error on Windows 7 computer video aborted -- network error on Windows 7 computer Laptop driving me crazy: Hot (!!) again Laptop driving me crazy: Hot (!!) again
This version of LR may require the Photoshop Camera Eaw plug-in 9.9  ? This version of LR may require the Photoshop Camera Eaw plug-in 9.9 ? Icon not showing properly. Help Icon not showing properly. Help
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow