PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and Olga Johnson.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
PC Internet Explorer problem PC Internet Explorer problem Sorting/storing cables and bricks Sorting/storing cables and bricks
Easiest free photo editor for Win10 to change orientation of photo with bars Easiest free photo editor for Win10 to change orientation of photo with bars Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided
Photoshop CS Photoshop CS Outlook email problem Win 10 Outlook email problem Win 10
Larger capacity external HDDs... Larger capacity external HDDs... The vestiges of the past ! The vestiges of the past !
Strange File Explorer sorting behavior Strange File Explorer sorting behavior Old Photographs scanned Old Photographs scanned
PSE14 "Places" no longer working PSE14 "Places" no longer working SpyderUtility message, Windows 10...help please SpyderUtility message, Windows 10...help please
Photoshop: Settings / Keyboard Shortcuts / Appearance of Tools Photoshop: Settings / Keyboard Shortcuts / Appearance of Tools Hardy Heron works 9 years later Hardy Heron works 9 years later
Runtime Error Runtime Error When you accidentally click to update iTunes When you accidentally click to update iTunes
What's the Windows10Upgrade folder? What's the Windows10Upgrade folder? Test your photo applications / ICC-WCS profiles Test your photo applications / ICC-WCS profiles
LCD Monitor Calibration questions LCD Monitor Calibration questions Niggly 'Exception Error' Niggly 'Exception Error'
Slow PC - where should I start? Slow PC - where should I start? Questions for Dell Notebook Users W10 HE Questions for Dell Notebook Users W10 HE
Remove Previous Windows Installation(s)? Remove Previous Windows Installation(s)? What is Chrome Hardware Accelaration? What is Chrome Hardware Accelaration?
Bizarre jpeg corruption Bizarre jpeg corruption Nvidia GTX 980 Ti / Eizo CS2420 Hackintosh problem Nvidia GTX 980 Ti / Eizo CS2420 Hackintosh problem
Do I uninstall or keep Dell Support Assist, etc? Do I uninstall or keep Dell Support Assist, etc? NAS Problem NAS Problem
They were right, Gnome 3 sux! They were right, Gnome 3 sux! Why is Lightroom adding a color cast?!? Why is Lightroom adding a color cast?!?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow