PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and Olga Johnson.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
pc tuning with $20 case pc tuning with $20 case Microsoft Front Page page view Microsoft Front Page page view
How best to deal with extreme contrast images? How best to deal with extreme contrast images? Q: replacement of a broken kdb ribbon Q: replacement of a broken kdb ribbon
cooling equipment for ryzen 1600x ? cooling equipment for ryzen 1600x ? Laptop slower since recent updates Laptop slower since recent updates
Easiest free photo editor for Win10 to change orientation of photo with bars Easiest free photo editor for Win10 to change orientation of photo with bars Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided
PC Internet Explorer problem PC Internet Explorer problem Sorting/storing cables and bricks Sorting/storing cables and bricks
Larger capacity external HDDs... Larger capacity external HDDs... The vestiges of the past ! The vestiges of the past !
Strange File Explorer sorting behavior Strange File Explorer sorting behavior Old Photographs scanned Old Photographs scanned
PSE14 "Places" no longer working PSE14 "Places" no longer working Hardy Heron works 9 years later Hardy Heron works 9 years later
Runtime Error Runtime Error When you accidentally click to update iTunes When you accidentally click to update iTunes
Test your photo applications / ICC-WCS profiles Test your photo applications / ICC-WCS profiles Niggly 'Exception Error' Niggly 'Exception Error'
Slow PC - where should I start? Slow PC - where should I start? Questions for Dell Notebook Users W10 HE Questions for Dell Notebook Users W10 HE
What is Chrome Hardware Accelaration? What is Chrome Hardware Accelaration? Nvidia GTX 980 Ti / Eizo CS2420 Hackintosh problem Nvidia GTX 980 Ti / Eizo CS2420 Hackintosh problem
NAS Problem NAS Problem They were right, Gnome 3 sux! They were right, Gnome 3 sux!
Choice of 27" monitor Choice of 27" monitor What do you think about the uniformity of my monitor (Eizo CS2730)? What do you think about the uniformity of my monitor (Eizo CS2730)?
Fire Fox Fifty Four, fearsome? Fire Fox Fifty Four, fearsome? It must be Tuesday. It must be Tuesday.
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow