PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and Olga Johnson.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Strange FastStone display problem Strange FastStone display problem Display Dark & Red after Colormunki Photo Display Dark & Red after Colormunki Photo
BenQ SW320 First Impressions BenQ SW320 First Impressions Dehaze in ACR 9.1 (for CS6 users) Dehaze in ACR 9.1 (for CS6 users)
DELL XPS 17: how much hours of battery life? DELL XPS 17: how much hours of battery life? Color calibration problems with Spyder 4 Color calibration problems with Spyder 4
AF Visualizer for Sony AF Visualizer for Sony Calibrated old monitor - too good to be true? Calibrated old monitor - too good to be true?
Windows Old Windows Old Fun with Windows HDD from Linux Fun with Windows HDD from Linux
What is that? What is that? Photo Recovery in Windows 10 (64 bit) Photo Recovery in Windows 10 (64 bit)
att email certificate expired att email certificate expired The vestiges of the past ! The vestiges of the past !
importing lens profile to LR5 importing lens profile to LR5 RAM usage in my PC RAM usage in my PC
Will I benefit from more RAM? Will I benefit from more RAM? Windows Photo Viewer fails on calibrated monitor Windows Photo Viewer fails on calibrated monitor
Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal Software - new links provided Photos look horrible (and amazing) on new 4k HDR TV Photos look horrible (and amazing) on new 4k HDR TV
.RAF files freezing Windows Explorer .RAF files freezing Windows Explorer sites objecting to Adblock Plus sites objecting to Adblock Plus
Photos look lousy in Chrome Photos look lousy in Chrome What happened to Lynda.com? Landing page is ugly. What happened to Lynda.com? Landing page is ugly.
JPEG differently rendered in MS Edge browser and Firefox / Chrome JPEG differently rendered in MS Edge browser and Firefox / Chrome Some new photo organizing software Some new photo organizing software
Strange electric colours Strange electric colours Calibrated colors too red in Photoshop/Lightroom Calibrated colors too red in Photoshop/Lightroom
Clean Up SSD Before Reinstalling Windows 10 Clean Up SSD Before Reinstalling Windows 10 Apps Won't Run Apps Won't Run
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow