PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and Olga Johnson.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Chinese programs invasion..... Chinese programs invasion..... Color Management on Dell xps 15 Color Management on Dell xps 15
Program for converting a photo into a 3D net? Program for converting a photo into a 3D net? Ransomware has encoded my RAW Files Ransomware has encoded my RAW Files
room lighting K room lighting K Dehaze in ACR 9.1 (for CS6 users) Dehaze in ACR 9.1 (for CS6 users)
Is this M/B any good ? Is this M/B any good ? Funny Resolution Problem Funny Resolution Problem
The vestiges of the past ! The vestiges of the past ! Email photo attachments in Windows 10 mail Email photo attachments in Windows 10 mail
Homogeneity of my brand new BenQ SW2700PT. Should I return it? Homogeneity of my brand new BenQ SW2700PT. Should I return it? Machinery HDR Effects deserves you, if you use RAW Machinery HDR Effects deserves you, if you use RAW
.RAF files freezing Windows Explorer .RAF files freezing Windows Explorer Core Temp and USB external HDD oddity Core Temp and USB external HDD oddity
Missing RAM Missing RAM whiich one/ need help whiich one/ need help
Semaphore Timeout period expiry message Semaphore Timeout period expiry message Strange FastStone display problem Strange FastStone display problem
Display Dark & Red after Colormunki Photo Display Dark & Red after Colormunki Photo BenQ SW320 First Impressions BenQ SW320 First Impressions
DELL XPS 17: how much hours of battery life? DELL XPS 17: how much hours of battery life? Color calibration problems with Spyder 4 Color calibration problems with Spyder 4
AF Visualizer for Sony AF Visualizer for Sony Calibrated old monitor - too good to be true? Calibrated old monitor - too good to be true?
Windows Old Windows Old Fun with Windows HDD from Linux Fun with Windows HDD from Linux
What is that? What is that? Photo Recovery in Windows 10 (64 bit) Photo Recovery in Windows 10 (64 bit)
att email certificate expired att email certificate expired importing lens profile to LR5 importing lens profile to LR5
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow