PC Talk

Welcome to the PC Talk Forum, the place to discuss PC photography software and applications. Community moderators: Alex K. and Olga Johnson.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Quantum computer anyone? Quantum computer anyone? Taiyo Yuden what are they up to now..... Taiyo Yuden what are they up to now.....
Failure to install Photoshop Failure to install Photoshop New Thread on old subject - Windows 10 vs multiple external drives New Thread on old subject - Windows 10 vs multiple external drives
Photos in Gallery Photos in Gallery Check protections against the speculation vulnerability Check protections against the speculation vulnerability
Strange results from DxO PhotoLab "Prime" noise reduction Strange results from DxO PhotoLab "Prime" noise reduction How to work with Google Takeout? How to work with Google Takeout?
ESET gone crazy with prompts ESET gone crazy with prompts Luminar 2018 cant open RAW Files Luminar 2018 cant open RAW Files
Which monitor to add to my muliple monitor setup? Which monitor to add to my muliple monitor setup? Accurate monitor position alignment.... Accurate monitor position alignment....
video aborted -- network error on Windows 7 computer video aborted -- network error on Windows 7 computer Laptop driving me crazy: Hot (!!) again Laptop driving me crazy: Hot (!!) again
This version of LR may require the Photoshop Camera Eaw plug-in 9.9  ? This version of LR may require the Photoshop Camera Eaw plug-in 9.9 ? Icon not showing properly. Help Icon not showing properly. Help
Windows 10 Home Network SSID? Windows 10 Home Network SSID? 2K Monitor will it work please see photos 2K Monitor will it work please see photos
Re: got unrequested "update" to Quantum? - do not blame yourself Re: got unrequested "update" to Quantum? - do not blame yourself Q: how to get rid of the podcast icon? Q: how to get rid of the podcast icon?
Usage report Linux+Epson V550 scanner Usage report Linux+Epson V550 scanner Windows 10 Photos App - Exif Issue Windows 10 Photos App - Exif Issue
When I try to save.... When I try to save.... BenQ sw2700pt No Wiser ? BenQ sw2700pt No Wiser ?
Should I reset my notebook Should I reset my notebook Question for users of 13" notebooks Question for users of 13" notebooks
After a month of headache, my dual socket 44 core XEON workstation is finally operational After a month of headache, my dual socket 44 core XEON workstation is finally operational built my first water cooling system built my first water cooling system
Processor help please! Processor help please! On1 not displaying images On1 not displaying images
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow