Printers and Printing

Welcome to the Printers and Printing Forum, the place to discuss both home and third party printing. Community moderators: Bob Meyer and xrdbear.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
At my wit's end with my Epson SureColor P800 At my wit's end with my Epson SureColor P800 problems in printing on Epson L1800 problems in printing on Epson L1800
rgb cmyk conversion problems rgb cmyk conversion problems Infrared Landscape Photo Print Question - Canvas or Metal? Infrared Landscape Photo Print Question - Canvas or Metal?
How do print this less sharp? How do print this less sharp? A Comparison of Photoshop managed color v driver managed color on the Canon 9500 II A Comparison of Photoshop managed color v driver managed color on the Canon 9500 II
epson r3000 prints have random wet blobs of black ink epson r3000 prints have random wet blobs of black ink Epson R3000 - media Types... only Epson? Epson R3000 - media Types... only Epson?
Why I hate photo software Why I hate photo software Kudos to Canon Kudos to Canon
Adorama discounts metal prints 33% to end of 2016 Adorama discounts metal prints 33% to end of 2016 Epson 7800 Stylus Pro ink marks outwith image on left Epson 7800 Stylus Pro ink marks outwith image on left
Canon Pro-100 Cheap Ink Canon Pro-100 Cheap Ink SELPHY CP1200 Changed my Aproach to Photography Overnight SELPHY CP1200 Changed my Aproach to Photography Overnight
Epson xp-402 inkjet printer prints in blue a BW document. Any solution ? Epson xp-402 inkjet printer prints in blue a BW document. Any solution ? How to tell if your canned profile has flawed shadow handling How to tell if your canned profile has flawed shadow handling
Why are the dark areas not printing correctly? Why are the dark areas not printing correctly? Cannot select specific paper type in Lightroom on Mac Cannot select specific paper type in Lightroom on Mac
Greys and blacks are creating bars/lines in prints, help? Greys and blacks are creating bars/lines in prints, help? Epson 1290 Printing Black Block lines..!? Epson 1290 Printing Black Block lines..!?
Print size query in LR - Anyone help? Print size query in LR - Anyone help? Photographic Dye inks on Ultrachrome printer Photographic Dye inks on Ultrachrome printer
R3000 Ink spray R3000 Ink spray Miscellaneous experience with Epson P800 Miscellaneous experience with Epson P800
cyan in magenta cyan in magenta Ilford Smooth Pearl ICC profile won't load Ilford Smooth Pearl ICC profile won't load
Printing B&W with a tint Printing B&W with a tint CISS for melbourne CISS for melbourne
Help with brightening photos for print. Help with brightening photos for print. Kodak PS50 a joke or is it the Page Manager 9.5? Kodak PS50 a joke or is it the Page Manager 9.5?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow