Printers and Printing

Welcome to the Printers and Printing Forum, the place to discuss both home and third party printing. Community moderators: Bob Meyer and xrdbear.

New thread
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
Different photos, different papers, different brightness Different photos, different papers, different brightness Problems with Milky Way print Problems with Milky Way print
Printing In-House vs. Outsourcing to a Lab Printing In-House vs. Outsourcing to a Lab Calibration problem getting print screen match Calibration problem getting print screen match
Take care where you put that large format printer Take care where you put that large format printer We need your feedback on our photo book We need your feedback on our photo book
Photograph cropped when printed Photograph cropped when printed printing more but not framing everything... printing more but not framing everything...
Canon Pro-100 with Precision Colors Inks fading? Canon Pro-100 with Precision Colors Inks fading? Metal Prints - Pros & Cons Metal Prints - Pros & Cons
Color Troubles with My Epson Artisan 1430 Printer + CIS Combo Color Troubles with My Epson Artisan 1430 Printer + CIS Combo Pro 100 help please. Pro 100 help please.
Printer smudge. epson p800 Whats the problem? Printer smudge. epson p800 Whats the problem? Hahnemule fine art pearl blotchy prints on Pro 100 Hahnemule fine art pearl blotchy prints on Pro 100
Any links to dye vs pigment tutorials? (and a nice forum!) Any links to dye vs pigment tutorials? (and a nice forum!) Online prints and C-print vs Inkjet sharpness Online prints and C-print vs Inkjet sharpness
Is this band on realignment paper means that print head is damaged ? Is this band on realignment paper means that print head is damaged ? Happy camper with Epson P800 and E-M1 mark ii Happy camper with Epson P800 and E-M1 mark ii
? re: P600 printer properties setup ? re: P600 printer properties setup Colormunki 1.2.2 update: Is this normal ? Colormunki 1.2.2 update: Is this normal ?
Epson P800 vs R3000 Gamut Epson P800 vs R3000 Gamut Photo Mounting Question Photo Mounting Question
Costco Print vs Virtual Copy Differences Costco Print vs Virtual Copy Differences Epson P5000 - brief- look Epson P5000 - brief- look
SpyderPrint is producing bad profile SpyderPrint is producing bad profile Wired Print Head problem with CANON MX925 Wired Print Head problem with CANON MX925
At my wit's end with my Epson SureColor P800 At my wit's end with my Epson SureColor P800 problems in printing on Epson L1800 problems in printing on Epson L1800
rgb cmyk conversion problems rgb cmyk conversion problems Infrared Landscape Photo Print Question - Canvas or Metal? Infrared Landscape Photo Print Question - Canvas or Metal?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow