Printers and Printing

Welcome to the Printers and Printing Forum, the place to discuss both home and third party printing. Community moderators: Bob Meyer and xrdbear.

New thread Subscribe
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
What's wrong with the print? What's wrong with the print? How large of a print can I do with a 2256x1496 image? How large of a print can I do with a 2256x1496 image?
Canon Pro 100 ... My 1st low warning Canon Pro 100 ... My 1st low warning Soft proofing in Affinity Photo Soft proofing in Affinity Photo
Epson SC-P600 Epson SC-P600 Epson P800 Problem - Blue instead of Black Epson P800 Problem - Blue instead of Black
Canon Pro-10 Error  "Ink tank not in correct position" Canon Pro-10 Error "Ink tank not in correct position" My dot matrix printer is broken My dot matrix printer is broken
Epson P800 Marks at end of Print Epson P800 Marks at end of Print Canon pro 2000 epson satin canvas profile Canon pro 2000 epson satin canvas profile
Design flaw? Does your Epson 1400 do this? Design flaw? Does your Epson 1400 do this? Impressed - Ricoh Laser Printer Impressed - Ricoh Laser Printer
streaks on a brand new canon,pro 100 streaks on a brand new canon,pro 100 Printing gold in high resolution Printing gold in high resolution
Not sure where this goes? Hanging print Not sure where this goes? Hanging print DIY printer profiler? DIY printer profiler?
Yes, it's huge ... looking at the 64" Epson P20000 Yes, it's huge ... looking at the 64" Epson P20000 My first try at stretch mounting Japanese Kozo Paper on a canvas frame My first try at stretch mounting Japanese Kozo Paper on a canvas frame
Alps printer replacement? Alps printer replacement? How bright to print night sky? How bright to print night sky?
HP All-in-One paper tearing HP All-in-One paper tearing Canon Pro 100 Borderless Printing Canon Pro 100 Borderless Printing
Epson Pro 3880 colored lines thru image and in white around the image. Epson Pro 3880 colored lines thru image and in white around the image. Coating photos with Epoxy Resin Coating photos with Epoxy Resin
Problem epson printer 7800 Problem epson printer 7800 So, you want really big prints? Epson P20000 64" So, you want really big prints? Epson P20000 64"
Totally in love with Japanese Washi Inkjet paper and the surreal effects they produce. Totally in love with Japanese Washi Inkjet paper and the surreal effects they produce. Canon Pixma MG3050 annoying margins on 4x6'' photo Canon Pixma MG3050 annoying margins on 4x6'' photo
canon pro 2000 ink smudge inside canon pro 2000 ink smudge inside Epson 3880 - Black Lines Epson 3880 - Black Lines
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow