Printers and Printing

Welcome to the Printers and Printing Forum, the place to discuss both home and third party printing. Community moderators: Bob Meyer and xrdbear.

New thread Subscribe
NEW: Press the above Subscribe button to get notified about new threads in this forum!
Filter by product:
Display options:      Skin:   
So, you want really big prints? Epson P20000 64" So, you want really big prints? Epson P20000 64" Alignment problems? Alignment problems?
i1Studio info i1Studio info Odd banding! Epson Stylus Pro 10000 Odd banding! Epson Stylus Pro 10000
New owner of a Pixma Pro 100: uneven margins New owner of a Pixma Pro 100: uneven margins DIY printer profiler? DIY printer profiler?
Epson P800 and Ultra Premium Luster paper colors are bad Epson P800 and Ultra Premium Luster paper colors are bad Epson SC p600 stopped recognizing CISS cartridges Epson SC p600 stopped recognizing CISS cartridges
Consumer Reports rates photo print services Consumer Reports rates photo print services Canon ip8500 fault? Canon ip8500 fault?
Bought a used xrite i1 Pro2 Bought a used xrite i1 Pro2 Buyer's Guide Best photo printer for your needs Buyer's Guide Best photo printer for your needs
Brother MFC-9330CDW and Error message Check the I/F Brother MFC-9330CDW and Error message Check the I/F X-Rite modest, ambiguous flash discounts X-Rite modest, ambiguous flash discounts
Pixma Pro-1 is making stripes in blacks Pixma Pro-1 is making stripes in blacks First and Last Canon Printer EVER -Terrible Customer support First and Last Canon Printer EVER -Terrible Customer support
Epson Surecolor T7270 Question Epson Surecolor T7270 Question Epson Surecolor T 7270 Epson Surecolor T 7270
Why's my Canon Pixma Pro-10 printing like this: Why's my Canon Pixma Pro-10 printing like this: Green in solid black images Green in solid black images
Epson Workforce - Unusual print quality Epson Workforce - Unusual print quality Are Epson paper profiles simply not accurate? Are Epson paper profiles simply not accurate?
Canon PRO-1000 Problem Canon PRO-1000 Problem Wired Print Head problem with CANON MX925 Wired Print Head problem with CANON MX925
Looking at the Epson P5000 Looking at the Epson P5000 Canon Print Studio Pro Problem Canon Print Studio Pro Problem
R3000 - Help interpreting nozzle check R3000 - Help interpreting nozzle check Z2100 what's wrong with this printhead? Z2100 what's wrong with this printhead?
Mac and Pixma Pro-100 mystery purple cast Mac and Pixma Pro-100 mystery purple cast What's wrong with the print? What's wrong with the print?
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow