8963 challenges of 897454 Page:
- Lazy Summer in the City - (Outdoor dayshot photos of adults human(s) in the city + Face in Full Colours Only) Challenge finished on Monday, 04 Jun 2012 Summer is a great time to just relax and soak up the sun. The temperature makes people comfortable and sleepy. Take a shot of human adult(s) in the city soaking up the summer in a lazy way. The human adult(s) should cover at least 5% of the photo area and should show at least some part of the face. Minors and Animals are not allowed if their size is more than 0.5% of the photo area. Make sure the background looks like a city. Please avoid large amounts of water as the background. If it's just a Lake, who knows where it is?
Winner: Mars digger
Construction equipment... Challenge finished on Monday, 04 Jun 2012 bulldozers, backhoes, cranes, shovels, etc. This challenge is about the machines used at construction sites. If they are in use, great! If you stop after work at a site, and take a shot of idle equipment, that is also acceptable.
Winner: WC2012 (2 of 3)
Hockey Rink Challenge finished on Monday, 04 Jun 2012 Show off photos of a hockey rink.
I am happy :-) Challenge finished on Sunday, 03 Jun 2012 Not sure what exactly to shoot on this topic. A smiling face is definitely the safest option but definitely not the only one. The photograph should convey the feeling of happiness... that is what the challenge needs.
H-Foods Challenge finished on Sunday, 03 Jun 2012 All edible food starting with the letter H. Humus, Hot Dogs, Hazelnuts, Hamburgers, Ham, Herbs,
Sports Challenge finished on Sunday, 03 Jun 2012 Enter you photos of different sports
Winner: Water beads
Morning Dew Challenge finished on Saturday, 02 Jun 2012 This is all about the dew you find in the morning. Real dew, fake dew, who can tell? I'm totally cool with you creating your own dew. And I could care less if it's in the morning. Have fun!!!!
The incredible adventures of me and my inflatable toy boat Challenge finished on Saturday, 02 Jun 2012 No further instructions, but...no animals as primary or secondary subject.
Moving Together Challenge finished on Saturday, 02 Jun 2012 Creatures (non-human only) moving in the same direction.
Back to:Challenges homepage
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels711The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review372Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2164Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review339Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review208Long and short of itTamron 16-300mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro review48ArticleTo St. Helens and Back: Olympus TG-Tracker Shooting ExperienceTouch and goNikon D5500 ReviewKirkjufell mountainBehind the Shot: ShreddedReturn of the Super Rebel?Canon EOS Rebel T6s Review1141In-depth ReviewLeica Q722Bang for the BuckOlympus OM-D E-M10 II Review1525A lot to Leica? Hands-on with the Leica SL (Typ 601)Field Test VideoNikon D7200rock steadyOlympus OM-D E-M5 II Review541ArticlePanasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 review741In Fine DetailCanon EOS 5DS / 5DS R Review