8960 challenges of 896390 Page:
Winner: Waiting for...
- Instagram-like Portrait of a Woman - (with Border, Date and Title) Challenge finished on Monday, 19 Nov 2012 Pick a portrait photo of ONE female adult human being taken in 2012 (Some reasonable degree of the face must be visible). Then apply a digital filter to it. The final photo must be confined to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images. Please include a border and an appropriate title on the photo itself. The date of capture (correct to the right month) must watermarked somewhere on the photo. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc...
Winner: Restaurant Window, Roscoff, Brittany (F)
The Color Blue - but No Sky Challenge finished on Monday, 19 Nov 2012 Blue: Fish, flowers, eyes, jewels, jeans, birds, water, etc… but do not enter a nature photo that uses the sky as the blue element. The sky can be in the photo, but something else must be the point of interest and it should be blue.
Winner: ICELAND 429 copy452754
Modern Technology in Decay and Dilapidation Challenge finished on Monday, 19 Nov 2012 Take a photo where you combined things we see as being "modern" or "technological" but are in a state of decay or aging. These can be modern items that have decayed themselves or modern items in an old, decaying setting. Think of the original Star Wars, which broke ground as one of the most detailed and original views of a future land, where technology was extremely advanced but decayed and dilapidated at the same time.
Winner: At the Night Market
Let's Cook Challenge finished on Sunday, 18 Nov 2012 Cooking utensils,ingredients, finished dish... all are allowed. But the process of cooking is preferred.
Winner: _ . . .
Canon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i Challenge finished on Sunday, 18 Nov 2012 Only pictures taken with the Canon EOS 600D / T3i
Winner: Cookies & Milk
Cookies & Milk Challenge finished on Sunday, 18 Nov 2012 As long as the pictures has cookies & milk in it, it's all good.
Winner: St Ignace Lighthouse
Lighthouse Challenge finished on Saturday, 17 Nov 2012 Very simple: just submit your best picture of lighthouse. Please read the rules carefuly
Winner: Sparkling gull...
Sparkling Challenge finished on Saturday, 17 Nov 2012 Use all your photographic skills, talent and fantasy to record something sparkling, be it diamonds, water, crystals, eye’s, champagne, glitter nails, morning dew,…
Winner: objet de desire
Desire Challenge finished on Saturday, 17 Nov 2012 Something desirable.
Back to:Challenges homepage
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
Most popular cameras
YI M12.0%Canon EOS 5D Mark IV2.0%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV1.7%Sony Alpha a63001.6%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 (Lumix DMC-LX15)1.6%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1001.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 (Lumix DMC-TZ100)1.4%Canon EOS 80D1.3%Olympus PEN E-PL81.3%Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 (Lumix DMC-FZ2000)1.2%
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels711The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review372Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2164Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review339Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review1140In-depth ReviewLeica Q103VideoTamron SP 15-30mm F2.8 Field Test401Inching forward? Canon PowerShot G5 X ReviewTwo in oneLG G5 camera review177Super Zoom? Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Field TestSpeed BoostSony SLT-A77 II Review1070History RepeatingOlympus PEN-F Review1525A lot to Leica? Hands-on with the Leica SL (Typ 601)122Bag ReviewDomke Chronicle: A classic reinvented?Twice as Nice?Canon EOS 7D Mark II ReviewWhat's that Sound?Shedding some light on the sources of noise2162Playing the Ace?Sony Alpha 7R II Review