9182 challenges of 919360 Page:
Winner: Blue eyes
- Cat's Portraits and Their Beautiful Eyes- (Full Colours Only + Border, Title, Date) Challenge finished on Thursday, 25 Apr 2013 Enter a photograph of a domestic cat's face with the focus on its amazing eyes. Composites to show different faces, angles and views are acceptable, but at least one of the shots must be of the face with the eyes. Put a Border and Title on the photograph itself. Please also watermark the capture date. (correct to the month). It would be nice to provide some information on what and how old this feline is.
Fish Challenge finished on Thursday, 25 Apr 2013 Very simple: just submit your best picture of fish. But it should not be still living and swimming. However, it should not be cooked either. You may refer to the sample photos for clarification. Please read the rules carefuly
Winner: Night View of Seri Wawasan Bridge
Malaysia: Anything other than portraits. Challenge finished on Thursday, 25 Apr 2013 What do you see when you think of Malaysia? The architecture of KL? The wilds of Borneo? This challenge is for everything related to Malaysia--other than portraits. Those will be DQ'd. But everything else is fair game. If you had only one image to express what this country means to a viewer, what would you show us? It is just fine to have one or more people in your photo. No person in the image should take up more than 5% of the frame. I'll try to monitor this challenge closely and will let entrants know if I think there is a problem--and I'll do this in a timely fashion, so that people will have plenty of time to re-submit new images if necessary. Please, no images that you've already used in prior challenges . . . let's see something fresh and new from you. (I will likely depend on help from other challenge participants in tracking down violators. So, images that are repeats could be DQ'd at any time . .. even after the challenge ends!) Thanks in advance for this. :-)
Winner: 2008 Maserati Gran Turismo
Black and White photo of 1 Car in HDR Challenge finished on Thursday, 25 Apr 2013 The photograph must be black and white. No sepia please. The subject of your photo must be a car. No people in the photo. Other cars in the background are OK, but the main subject has to be 1 car. Dramatic views are encouraged.
"Only when I larf..." Challenge finished on Thursday, 25 Apr 2013 Make a photo joke! Create a photograph-based work that is genuinely funny. The material you use has to be your own work throughout, i.e. you are not alowed to include anything that you yourself have not photographed or sketched-in. Yes, adding of drawn elements is allowed, as long as the entry is based on your own photograph. So: be witty, observe all the rules - and make us larf!
Winner: Red wall window
Decorative arts: Red Challenge finished on Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013 An interior designer is looking for red images to hang on a white wall. The image must be predominately red; not a bit red, not mostly red, but overwhelmingly red.
Winner: screech owl - calling
Hidden birds( No BIF) Challenge finished on Wednesday, 24 Apr 2013 Capture birds which are not in flight, hiding or camouflaged in their surroundings. There can be more than one bird in the photo.
Winner: First sunrise of 2013 in Vancouver
Sun Challenge finished on Tuesday, 23 Apr 2013 Sun should be in picture clearly!
Streetfighters Challenge finished on Tuesday, 23 Apr 2013 Theme : Naked motorcycles. No fairings, no customs. Tankbags allowed. http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/features/122_0509_naked_bikes/ http://www.visordown.com/reviews/motorcycles/naked/7.html
Winner: Proud of Who I Am
- Out and Proud: LGB Portraits - (BW Shots with Border, Title and Date) Challenge finished on Monday, 22 Apr 2013 Submit a face-shot with or without neck/shoulders or even the whole body of a lesbian, gay (as in homosexual) or bisexual adult human. You may enter up to 5 entries, provided they are different individual. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc... Please include a border and an appropriate title on the photo itself. The date of capture (correct to the right month) must watermarked somewhere
Back to:Challenges homepage
Have your say
Have Your Say: Best Product of 2016
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
Total voters: 3,528
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|
Most popular cameras
in time for the holidaysCamera Roundups Updatedshop aroundHoliday Gifts for Every Budget89i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample GalleriesWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise238wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens Review188VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a6300700new kid on the blockYI M1 review1129action-packedSony a6500 First Impressions2341FeatureWhat is equivalence?1301ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II Review78instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup