8955 challenges of 896345 Page:
Winner: fish on the clothesline
- Blood Lust 3 - (Full Colour Only) Challenge finished on Thursday, 04 Apr 2013 Take a shot of animals or other living things before, during or after the process of killing in order for humans to consume them. Blood is optional but of course it must have some degree of being recognized. 3 different entries are allowed from each member. This is the third time in as many years I'm running the Blood Lust challenge.
Winner: Banasura Hill Resort
Photographer audition: Hotel photographer Challenge finished on Wednesday, 03 Apr 2013 A hotel chain with an international presence seeks a photographer with a flair for shooting interiors and exteriors. They are re-vamping their marketing material and need lots of fresh images. They want one single photographer to travel to every location for the shoots. Show us a photo of a hotel interior or exterior and make it look amazing.
Winner: Even though we ain't got money...
A story behind: Lovers and Couples Challenge finished on Wednesday, 03 Apr 2013 Submit photos of couples and lovers spending time together. Whether their playing games or watching the sunset, as long as the picture contains only the two lovers as the main subject, it is accepted. Please respect peoples privacy though.
RAW is good for you Challenge finished on Tuesday, 02 Apr 2013 Theme : Uncooked but prepared and plated foods. Still life of whole fruits/vegetables. Other foods may be present if they are not the main focus.
Movement - Animals Challenge finished on Monday, 01 Apr 2013 Sometimes it's quite easy to show movement - it simply happens as movement blur. But quite often the photographer fights like hell to visualize or enhance the feeling of speed...
Footprints Challenge finished on Monday, 01 Apr 2013 Show human footprints (literal not figurative) whether in sand, or snow or wet drips etc.
Winner: Calm night
Cell phone photos: Cityscapes Challenge finished on Monday, 01 Apr 2013 Cityscapes at landscape orientation taken with a cell phone. No attachments on the phone, no Ipads, just your cell phone.
Winner: County Man
- Old People Portraits with Natural Expression in BW - (with Border, Title and Date) Challenge finished on Monday, 01 Apr 2013 Basically that. Old People should mean they are above 50 years old. You may enter up to 2 entries, provided they are different old people.. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc... Please include a border and an appropriate title on the photo itself. The date of capture (correct to the right month) must watermarked somewhere
The Image Within Challenge finished on Sunday, 31 Mar 2013 Ever seen a face, animal or other within a cloud, rock, flower or other natural formation. Take a photo of such a vision that with some imagination can convey images into the mind of the viewer. Try to keep the subject natural.
Back to:Challenges homepage
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
Most popular cameras
YI M12.4%Canon EOS 5D Mark IV2.1%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV1.7%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 (Lumix DMC-LX15)1.7%Sony Alpha a63001.6%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1001.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 (Lumix DMC-TZ100)1.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 (Lumix DMC-FZ2000)1.3%Olympus PEN E-PL81.3%Canon EOS 80D1.3%
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels711The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review372Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2164Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review338Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review208Long and short of itTamron 16-300mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro review41Readers' ShowcaseNicolas Alexander Otto741In Fine DetailCanon EOS 5DS / 5DS R Review48ArticleTo St. Helens and Back: Olympus TG-Tracker Shooting ExperienceField Test VideoNikon D72002222FeatureWhat is equivalence?717Mono a monoLeica Monochrom (Typ 246) hands-on1070History RepeatingOlympus PEN-F Review401Inching forward? Canon PowerShot G5 X ReviewTwo in oneLG G5 camera review722Bang for the BuckOlympus OM-D E-M10 II Review177Super Zoom? Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Field Test