8964 challenges of 897302 Page:
Winner: Real Supermoon 2013
The Moon Challenge finished on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 Any kind of scene, The Moon must be in it's frame.The Moon may be full,half,crescent,eclypsed, semi clouded or half hidden but not fully hidden. Because-“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” ― Buddha
Winner: gemello di Carnevale
City of Venice - Italy Challenge finished on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 Pictures taken in the city of Venice - Italy. Please, read full rules!
Winner: new life on top of old
Life after Death. Challenge finished on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 Interpret the title in any way you want. The voters will judge you!
Advertisement campaign: Joy Challenge finished on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 An advertising firm is looking for a joyful image to include on an upcoming campaign. They assure us that the product or service being advertised is irrelevant to the image as they're doing a lifestyle campaign. All they require is a photograph of something that will make people feel uplifted to see ... and hopefully associate that feeling with the advertiser.
Winner: Starry, Starry Night
Planet Earth Challenge finished on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 Introduce Planet Earth
Winner: The Bee & The Flower
Wildlife macro Challenge finished on Wednesday, 14 Aug 2013 As the title states, this challenge is dedicated to wildlife close up shots.
Five Layers of Heaven Challenge finished on Tuesday, 13 Aug 2013 Theme : The layers of fat and lean in pork bellies are sometimes referred to as Five Layers of Heaven . Enter a picture showing layers . Do not restrict yourself to food .
Home Again Challenge finished on Monday, 12 Aug 2013 Visualize the challenge theme with as much creativity as you can muster. Compose your story you want to tell us with your image in a pleasing way. Finally the photographic proficiency shouldn't fall too short.
Winner: the potmaker
- The Maker of Art - (Full Colours Only + Border + Title) Challenge finished on Monday, 12 Aug 2013 Take a dayshot of ONE human adult in the process of creating a piece of artistic product. It maybe a painting, calligraphy, sculpture, carving etc. There can be other people in the shot, as long as they are secondary. It would be great to get a faceshot but if that's not possible, then other weaker shots is also acceptable. Silhouette shots are not acceptable. You may enter up to 2 entries, provided they are different person. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc... Please include a border and an appropriate title watermarked on the photo itself.
Back to:Challenges homepage
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels712The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review373Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2164Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review338Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review541ArticlePanasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 review391You'll be impressedShootout: Tamron 15-30 F2.8 vs. Nikon 14-24 F2.82228FeatureWhat is equivalence?48ArticleTo St. Helens and Back: Olympus TG-Tracker Shooting ExperienceSpeed BoostSony SLT-A77 II Review179Bag ReviewPeak Design Everyday Messenger177Super Zoom? Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Field Testrock steadyOlympus OM-D E-M5 II Review549Ultra-compactSony Cyber-shot RX1R II reviewReturn of the Super Rebel?Canon EOS Rebel T6s Review1066History RepeatingOlympus PEN-F ReviewTouch and goNikon D5500 Review