8955 challenges of 896285 Page:
Ad campaign: Drinking water Challenge finished on Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013 A public interest group seeks to encourage citizens to drink more water (and less soft drinks). They want something that will make people long for pure, clean water and eschew sugary beverages.
Winner: Putting On A Show
The Sun Challenge finished on Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013 The Sun. The Sun is the primary energy source of our ecosystem.The Sun is the main LIGHT SOURCE , and it is true to our photographers too. So using this free light source SUN, Photograph Any kind of scene and send us. The only one condition is,The Sun must be in it's frame.
Winner: Chinampas of Xochimilco
City of Mexico – Mexico Challenge finished on Wednesday, 02 Oct 2013 Pictures taken in the city of Mexico – Mexico. Please, read full rules!
Winner: The Fisherman
A person and a bird Challenge finished on Tuesday, 01 Oct 2013 Need I say more.
Winner: Turn & Burn!
Need for Speed Challenge finished on Monday, 30 Sep 2013 Visualize the challenge theme with as much creativity as you can muster. Compose your story you want to tell us with your image in a pleasing way. Finally the photographic proficiency shouldn't fall too short.
Winner: NYC Street
- Intersection : Street Photography of People in Dramatic BW - (Border + Title Watermark) Challenge finished on Monday, 30 Sep 2013 Take a day shot of adult human(s) as the main subject at a traffic intersection*, then process it into a Dramatic Black and White format. It would be great to have a faceshot with the whole body, but if it's not possible then other weaker shots would also be accepted. Silhouettes shots do not qualify, my apologies. You may enter up to 2 entries, provided they are different person. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc... Please include a border and an appropriate title watermarked on the photo itself. Note * : Traffic Intersection would mean at least a wide road where automobiles can pass through.
Short Skirt/Long Jacket Challenge finished on Monday, 30 Sep 2013 Short Skirt/Long Jacket by Cake is a fun tune. Show us your best and tasteful capture that depicts the title of this challenge.
Winner: My Trip in El Paso
El Paso, Texas Challenge finished on Sunday, 29 Sep 2013 People and places of El Paso, Texas
Winner: A lot of sun umbrellas
Beach Umbrellas Challenge finished on Saturday, 28 Sep 2013 Very simple: just submit your best picture of beach umbrella(s). Please refer to the sample photo and please read the rules carefuly
Back to:Challenges homepage
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
Most popular cameras
YI M12.4%Canon EOS 5D Mark IV2.1%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV1.7%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 (Lumix DMC-LX15)1.6%Sony Alpha a63001.6%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1001.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 (Lumix DMC-TZ100)1.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 (Lumix DMC-FZ2000)1.3%Olympus PEN E-PL81.3%Canon EOS 80D1.3%
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels711The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review372Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2164Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review338Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review210VideoCapturing nature with the Canon EOS 7D Mark II1525A lot to Leica? Hands-on with the Leica SL (Typ 601)558Ultra-compactSony Cyber-shot RX1R II review177Super Zoom? Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Field Test1621OpinionThe myth of the upgrade path741In Fine DetailCanon EOS 5DS / 5DS R Review401Inching forward? Canon PowerShot G5 X Review177Bag ReviewPeak Design Everyday Messenger208Long and short of itTamron 16-300mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro review41Readers' ShowcaseNicolas Alexander Otto198Beyond the table top5 mini tripods reviewed103VideoTamron SP 15-30mm F2.8 Field Test