9175 challenges of 918274 Page:
Winner: Lichen encrusted fence
Fences Challenge finished on Friday, 07 Feb 2014 Any fence, any where.
Winner: Mi-6 winter
Aircraft during winter Challenge finished on Friday, 07 Feb 2014 Upload the picture of an aircraft on the ground or in flight during winter. Pictures from the cockpit / flight deck are allowed but a significant part of the airplane must be visible (dashboard, wing, engine, fuselage, tail). Snow, ice or people wearing winter clothes must be visible in the picture.
Winner: Pier at winter
Frozen Lake Challenge finished on Friday, 07 Feb 2014 Photoes of any frozen lake...
Winner: San Francisco by the Bay
- Bluehour Cityscape - (Full Colours Only + Border + Title watermark) Challenge finished on Thursday, 06 Feb 2014 Take a Bluehour shot of the above. People can be present but preferably not prominent on the shot. Put a Border and Title Watermark on the photograph itself. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc...
Flowers in Vase Challenge finished on Thursday, 06 Feb 2014 Very simple: just submit your best picture of flower(s) in vase (no pots, only vase please). Both the flower(s) and the vase must be visible. Please refer to the sample photo and please read the rules carefuly
Winner: The Sable Fan
The Brush Challenge finished on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014 Some people create with words or with music or with a brush, But we have our tools..lenses/cameras.So with our tools photograph any painting Brush or Brushes more artistical than any painters think and send here as your entry. Only painting brushes please. they may be new, old or the brush holding with any colour is OK. Brushes dipped in colours, pressing on palette, or painting on is OK , but only the brush is to be inthe main frame.
Winner: The Blacksmith
- Strenuous Manual Labour- (BW+ Border + Title watermark) Challenge finished on Monday, 03 Feb 2014 Take a dayshot or a well lit shot of the above with a human adult(s) as the main subject doing an extremely laborious physical work. Process the photo into a BW shot. Put a Border and Title Watermark on the photograph itself. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc... Sunset/sunrise shots are acceptable provided the main subjects are not silhouettes.
Winner: Fuschia silhouette
Silhouette of 1 or more Flowers Challenge finished on Monday, 03 Feb 2014 Submit a color or B/W silhouette of a single flower or flowers. Other things can be in the picture but the idea here is to have a flower(s) prominently shown in your photograph.
Back to:Challenges homepage
Have your say
Have Your Say: Best Product of 2016
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
Total voters: 3,528
Most popular cameras
in time for the holidaysCamera Roundups Updatedshop aroundHoliday Gifts for Every Budget89i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample GalleriesWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise78instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup236wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens Review187VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a63001293ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II Review2341FeatureWhat is equivalence?1127action-packedSony a6500 First Impressions699new kid on the blockYI M1 review