8951 challenges of 896252 Page:
Winner: San Francisco by the Bay
- Bluehour Cityscape - (Full Colours Only + Border + Title watermark) Challenge finished on Thursday, 06 Feb 2014 Take a Bluehour shot of the above. People can be present but preferably not prominent on the shot. Put a Border and Title Watermark on the photograph itself. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc...
Winner: The Sable Fan
The Brush Challenge finished on Wednesday, 05 Feb 2014 Some people create with words or with music or with a brush, But we have our tools..lenses/cameras.So with our tools photograph any painting Brush or Brushes more artistical than any painters think and send here as your entry. Only painting brushes please. they may be new, old or the brush holding with any colour is OK. Brushes dipped in colours, pressing on palette, or painting on is OK , but only the brush is to be inthe main frame.
Winner: Fuschia silhouette
Silhouette of 1 or more Flowers Challenge finished on Monday, 03 Feb 2014 Submit a color or B/W silhouette of a single flower or flowers. Other things can be in the picture but the idea here is to have a flower(s) prominently shown in your photograph.
Winner: The Blacksmith
- Strenuous Manual Labour- (BW+ Border + Title watermark) Challenge finished on Monday, 03 Feb 2014 Take a dayshot or a well lit shot of the above with a human adult(s) as the main subject doing an extremely laborious physical work. Process the photo into a BW shot. Put a Border and Title Watermark on the photograph itself. Photo can be taken with any camera, i.e DSLR, SLR, Mirrorless, Compact, Smartphone, etc... Sunset/sunrise shots are acceptable provided the main subjects are not silhouettes.
Winner: Crystal Rain
HailStones Challenge finished on Sunday, 02 Feb 2014 Hailstones....Hail is a form of solid precipitation. It consists of balls or irregular lumps of ice, each of which is called a hailstone.... ...see photograph example..
Winner: Camerano Underground
Corridor Challenge finished on Saturday, 01 Feb 2014 Very simple: just submit your best picture of a corridor. Please refer to the sample photo and please read the rules carefuly
Extreme Weather Challenge finished on Saturday, 01 Feb 2014 Here is your opportunity to show us photos you've captured recently of the weather that has been making life so difficult in many parts of the world. Your entry may be of dramatic snow storms, frozen rivers, the chaos of attempting to travel in many parts of the US and Canada, the floods which have inundated parts of Britain and Europe, typhoons in Asia, or bushfires in Australia.You may enter dramatic landscapes, or intricate close-up photos of the minutiae of life resulting from these events. Size: 1,600px MAXIMUM
Winner: Red Stairs
Stairs Challenge finished on Friday, 31 Jan 2014 Upstairs, downstairs, in stairs, out stairs. Any stairs.
Winner: American Avocets
A To Z - Letter A Challenge finished on Friday, 31 Jan 2014 Any photograph - The subject/Item/object/Place begins with the letter A... For example.... Aardvark, Airplane, Ant, Alaska...etc, etc, etc.... This series starts at the letter 'A'....The next challenge will be the letter 'B'... etc
Back to:Challenges homepage
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)
Most popular cameras
YI M14.5%Canon EOS 5D Mark IV2.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 (Lumix DMC-LX15)2.1%Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 (Lumix DMC-FZ2000)1.8%Olympus PEN E-PL81.7%Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 (Lumix DMC-G80)1.7%Canon EOS M51.7%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV1.7%Sony Alpha a63001.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1001.5%
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels711The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review372Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2163Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review338Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review424Real-world testThe Sony a6000 goes surfing177Bag ReviewPeak Design Everyday MessengerTwice as Nice?Canon EOS 7D Mark II ReviewTouch and goNikon D5500 Review48ArticleTo St. Helens and Back: Olympus TG-Tracker Shooting Experience401Inching forward? Canon PowerShot G5 X Review1525A lot to Leica? Hands-on with the Leica SL (Typ 601)What's that Sound?Shedding some light on the sources of noise1621OpinionThe myth of the upgrade path177Super Zoom? Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Field Test210VideoCapturing nature with the Canon EOS 7D Mark II121Bag ReviewDomke Chronicle: A classic reinvented?