This story was of special interest to me as I recently purchased a CE 2.11 Pro device (HP Jornada 680) into which I'll be putting a 170MB Type II ATA card and using its CF slot to transfer (and sort) images from my digital cameras when I'm out in the field.
Sierra Imaging, Inc., the only company offering OEMs all the necessary components for digital still camera product success, today announced the direct online availability and enhanced capabilities of Image Expert(TM) CE 2.0. This latest version of Image Expert CE now supports all PC companion products powered by Microsoft Windows CE 2.0 and 2.11.
Sierra Imaging, the first company to offer a Windows CE 2.0-based imaging solution for every Handheld PC, is again the first imaging solution to support Palm-size PC devices from such vendors as Casio, Compaq, Everex, Hewlett Packard, Philips and others.
In addition to supporting new form factors, Image Expert CE 2.0 enhances the user experience with powerful new features like:
- For the first time on Windows CE-based devices, the ability to create, display and edit text over images and build slide show presentations, allowing users to modify presentations on their CE device while they are away from their desktop PC.
- Creating slide show shortcuts for faster convenient, one step access to slide show presentations of favorite images.
- Support for "high color" and large screen devices for displaying "photo realistic" images for stunning real-time presentations.
"With Image Expert CE 2.0 users can now utilize the same powerful imaging features across all Windows CE-based devices," said Barbara Matthews VP marketing for Sierra Imaging. "Color images in the palm of your hand mean that you will truly be able to take digital images with you everywhere and share them with others."
"We applaud Sierra's strong commitment to the Windows CE platform," said Roger Gulrajani, group product manager, Productivity Appliance Division, Microsoft Corp. "Applications like Image Expert CE unleash new functionality and capabilities further establishing Windows CE as an innovative and powerful mobile computing platform."
Image Expert CE 1.0, first introduced to the public in June 1998 at PC Expo, supported all Windows CE 2.0-based Handheld PCs and has been shipping since September 1998. This award-winning imaging application is currently bundled as a 30-day trial version with Handheld PCs from Hewlett Packard, NEC and LG Electronics.
Image Expert CE 2.0 is now available for sale directly from Sierra Imaging. An electronic download version retails for $49.95. A CD-ROM version can be purchased for $69.95. Software can be ordered online at http://www.sierraimaging.com or by calling toll free 877-4-IMAGEX (877-446-2439). Users of Image Expert CE 1.0 that purchased prior to April 1, 1999 can upgrade to version 2.0 for just $29.95. Users that have purchased the software on or after April 1, 1999 are eligible for a free upgrade.
Aug 23, 2002
Aug 23, 2002
Aug 16, 2002
Aug 16, 2002
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!