Fujifilm launches XF18-55mm F2.8-4.0 OIS and XF14mm F2.8
Photokina 2012: Alongside the X-E1, Fujifilm has announced two additional lenses for its XF-mount - the promised 18-55mm F2.8-4 standard zoom and a 21mm-equivalent 14mm F2.8 prime lens. The 18-55mm will be offered on its own or as a kit lens with the X-E1 and adds a semi-fast image-stabilized standard zoom with a linear motor for fast focusing. Meanwhile, the 14mm offers an optically-corrected 21mm equivalent field-of-view and a push-pull focus ring to engage manual focus, revealing a distance scale.
Expanding the FUJINON XF lens lineup: New XF14mm (21mm) F2.8 single focal length lens and XF18mm-55mm (27-84mm) F2.8-4 lens
|Fujinon XF14mm F2.8|
The FUJIFILM X-E1 pairs perfectly with the XF18mm-55mm (27-84mm) F2.8-4 lens to deliver super-fast focusing speeds that will capture even the fastest action. The highly responsive linear motor in the XF18-55mm lens combines with the high-speed signal readout of the X-Trans CMOS sensor and the EXR Processor Pro, to achieve a huge leap in AF speed and precision performance. Contrast Detection in the X-E1 brings your subject into sharp focus in as little as 0.1 seconds.
A true masterpiece of optical technology, the high quality all-glass lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspherical lenses and 1 extra low dispersion element, as well as a seven-blade rounded diaphragm. This zoom lens covers a broad range of frequently-used focal lengths from 18mm in wide angle to 55mm mid telephoto(1)to capture everything from landscapes to street photography.
|Fujinon XF18-55mm F2.8-4 OIS LM|
At F2.8-4 wide open, this fast lens is perfect for low-light photography or scenes beckoning a beautiful bokeh effect. Advanced optical and mechanical designs are optimized to keep the lens compact, while maintaining a physical aperture ring so that users can make fluid adjustments. The lens also features OIS to provide image stabilization equivalent to 4 stops, controlling the effect of camera shake and allowing users to seize perfect photo opportunities.
The new FUJINON XF14mm (21mm) F2.8 single focal length lens offers a stunning, ultra wide angle that delivers exceptional resolution from edge to edge. The new lens consists of 10 elements in 7 groups, including 2 aspheric and 3 extra low dispersion elements, and a seven-blade rounded diaphragm.
With its distance and depth of field scales on the barrel, the FUJINON XF14mm (21mm) F2.8 lens is ideally suited for a range of shooting techniques. And with its bright, F2.8 aperture, the lens performs beautifully in low-light shooting.
FUJINON XF14mm key features list:
- 21mm equivalent bright F2.8 lens
- Consists of 10 elements in 7 groups, including 2 aspheric and 3 extra low dispersion elements and a seven-blade rounded diaphragm
- 58mm lens filter size
FUJINON XF18mm-55mm key features list:
- 27-84mm equivalent F2.8-4 lens
- Highly responsive linear motor
- Contrast Detection brings subject into sharp focus in as little as 0.1 seconds(2)
- High quality all-glass lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspherical lenses and 1 extra low dispersion element, as well as a seven-blade rounded diaphragm
- OIS to provide image stabilization equivalent to 4 stops
- 58mm lens filter size
- Equivalent 35mm format: 27mm to 84mm
- When paired with the X-E1
Jul 12, 2015
Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013
Dec 3, 2012
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%