Pre-PMA 2005: The third addition to the M range is the elongated HP Photosmart M417 which boasts 5.2 megapixels, 1.8-inch LCD, 3x optical zoom, adaptive lighting technology and in-camera red-eye removal. Images are stored on to SD/MMC cards or there is a 16 MB internal memory. The M417 can be easily recharged and images can be viewed on a TV screen by using the optional docking station.The Photosmart M417 will be available in the spring priced $199.
We are still awaiting a press release
Key features and benefits
- 5.2 megapixels for enlargements up to poster size
- 1.8-inch LCD outdoor-viewable LCD
- Fast shot mode that captures quick shots with minimal shutter lag for crisp photos
- 21x total zoom - 3x optical, 7x digital
- 16 MB internal memory
- Dimensions/Weight: 109 x 52 x 55 mm (4.2 x 2.1 x 2 in) 149 g without batteries
- SD/MMC slot
- Direct Printing capability to HP USB-enabled Photosmart or Deskjet Printers
- 2x AA photo lithium batteries
- PictBridge and Exif 2.2 support
Exclusive Real Life technologies, developed in HP Labs, help take the guesswork out of digital photography and make it easy to produce great photos that are crisp, realistic and true-to-life. HP Real Life technologies include:
- Adaptive lighting technology to adjust high contrast photos to bring faces out of shadows and details out of backgrounds.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Removal to eliminate the red-eye while images are still in the camera.
HP Instant Share makes sharing, printing and saving digital photos easy. Users simply take a photo and select any one of 34 destinations right on the back of the camera, including email addresses, online photo albums, printers and more, simply by pushing a button.
- When the digital camera is later connected to a computer or the optional camera dock, the selected photos are automatically printed or emailed without burdening the recipient with large file attachments.
- Email recipients see thumbnails of the images right in the body of their email message, as well as a link to the web page where they can very easily view, print and save the photos, upload them to online albums and more.
Pricing and availability
Estimated US Street price of $199. Expected to be available for purchase spring 2005 in North America.
Nov 8, 2007
Jun 22, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
|Arch-itecture by Nilesh Trivedi|
from Random Items - Challenge #30
|Rocky Mountain Elk by evancj|
from Odds are...