In addition to the announcement of the Maxxum 5D Konica Minolta has also announced three new DT (designed for digital SLR) lenses; the AF DT 18 - 70 mm F3.5 - F5.6 (D), the AF DT 11 - 18 mm F4.5 - F5.6 (D) and the AF DT 18 - 200 mm F3.5 - F6.3 (D).
Konica Minolta introduces new DT series lenses
As the new standard for digital SLR cameras, DT lenses are ideally suited to digital SLR cameras such as the Maxxum7D/5D and Dynax7D/5D which are equipped with large (23.5 x 15.7 mm) CCDs.
Konica Minolta AF DT Zoom 18 -70 mm F3.5 to 5.6 (D)
Konica Minolta AF DT Zoom 11-18 mm F4.5 to 5.6 (D)
Konica Minolta AF DT Zoom 18-200 mm F3.5 to 6.3 (D)
1. Optimum high-performance optical design for digital SLR cameras
To ensure consistently high quality images, the Dynax5D/Maxxum5D uses an optical system ideally suited to a large (23.5 x 15.7 mm) CCD, in addition to spherical lenses to reduce spherical aberrations, AD (anomalous dispersion) glass, and a special lens coating that reduces flaring that often occurs in digital SLR cameras.
2. Effective Anti-Shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed 2 - 3 stops slower*1 with Dynax/Maxxum digital SLR camera
3. Distance encoder enables precise ADI flash metering
Using information obtained from the lens' built-in distance encoder, Advanced Distance Integration (ADI) flash metering calculates the optimum exposure settings and flash brightness needed to obtain a beautiful image when using either the internal flash or external flash units such as the Program Flash 5600HS(D) or 3600HS(D), and 2500(D).
4. Circular aperture beautifully enhances defocused images
A round aperture makes it possible to enhance a defocused image with smooth gradations and depict a scene naturally, for example, sunshine filtering through foliage or grass glistening with morning dew.
Note: Dynax/Maxxun DT series lenses are not compatible with conventional 35mm SLR cameras.
*1 The Anti-Shake technology correction effect (in terms of shutter speed exposure steps) varies with the shooting conditions and lens used.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4