Metz Mecablitz 64 AF-1 flagship flash unit gets US announcement and pricing
Previously introduced on its European website, Metz has announced its new flagship model the Mecablitz 64 AF-1 in the US market. It's the most powerful flash in that manufacturer's lineup with a guide number of 64 at ISO 100 and a zoom range covering 24-200mm focal lengths, and will be available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax cameras. Canon and Nikon units are available now, with Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax compatible models to follow in September 2014. The Metz Mecablitz 64 AF-1 will cost $499.99.
Metz Introduces the World's Most Powerful Compact Flash
The Mecablitz 64 AF-1 Offers High Guide Number, Color Touch Screen Display; Available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus/Panasonic and Pentax Cameras
Upper Saddle River, N.J. (August 19, 2014) – Metz, a leading manufacturer of high-performance flash technology, has unveiled the world’s most powerful compact flash, the new Mecablitz 64 AF-1. Metz premium flash products are distributed in the US exclusively by Manfrotto Distribution, Inc.
The new flagship of the Metz system flash lineup, the Mecablitz 64 AF-1, offers an impressive guide number of 64 (210 feet) at ISO 100 / 21°, and a full range of state-of-the-art features designed to enhance the overall imaging experience for any user, whether they be amateur or professional. Key features of the new Metz Mecablitz 64 AF-1 digital flash unit include:
- Tilt (-9° / + 90°) and swivel (300°) reflector
- Secondary reflector with two output settings
- Large graphical color touch display to effortlessly navigate menu systems and settings (auto rotating depending on orientation of flash)
- Motorized automatic zoom to light focal lengths from 24mm to 200mm
- Automatic flash mode with 12 f-stops
- Manual flash mode with 25 partial light levels
- Remote TTL mode (master and slave)
- Sync socket for studio flash photography
- Rapid function for extremely fast flash recycling Four individual program settings
- USB connection for firmware updates
"For over 60 years, Metz has been at the forefront of flash technology, driving innovation and providing photographers with lighting solutions that ensure the highest quality results," said Lynda Falby, Product Manager of Lighting at Manfrotto Distribution. "With the power and versatile feature set of the new Mecablitz 64 AF-1, Metz has once again set the bar high for the industry and we’re confident the flash will be well received and embraced by those looking to take their photography to a new level."
The Metz Mecablitz 64 AF-1 will be available nationwide for $499.99 and offered in five versions:
- MZ 64314N for Nikon – available now
- MZ 64311C for Canon – available now
- MZ 64316S for Sony – September 2014
- MZ 64312OP for Olympus/Panasonic – September 2014
- MZ 64317P for Pentax – September 2014
For more information, please visit www.metz.us.
Oct 17, 2016
Oct 14, 2016
Oct 14, 2016
Oct 11, 2016
|Arch-itecture by Nilesh Trivedi|
from Random Items - Challenge #30
|Rocky Mountain Elk by evancj|
from Odds are...