DxO Labs has updated its DxO Optics Pro raw converter to version 6.1 for Windows. New features include support for the Nikon D3000 and Canon Powershot G11 and EOS 7D, plus a full screen display mode. The software is available for immediate download from the company's website.
New DxO Optics Pro v6.1 for Windows adds support for Canon 7D, Canon G11 and Nikon D3000 and 56 new DxO Optics Modules
DxO Optics Pro v6.1 also features a number of user interface improvements.
30% Holiday Season discount through December 31st
December 9, 2009 – DxO Labs is pleased to announce the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v6.1 for Windows that adds RAW support for 3 new cameras - the Canon EOS 7D and PowerShot G11, and the Nikon D3000.
For this new release, DxO Labs fixed several bugs and also made some improvements to the user interface, based on customer feedback and suggestions, including:
- Full screen display mode for increased visual comfort
- Additional shortcuts for improved productivity
- Additional presets for increased flexibility
Furthermore, 56 new DxO Optics Modules are now available to DxO Optics Pro users, covering the Canon 7D, 400D, 450D, 500D, Nikon D3, D300, D300s, D40x, and D3000; the Olympus E-30, E-420, E-510, and E-620; and the Sony A300, A850 and A900.
Availability and holiday season price
DxO Optics Pro v6.1 for Windows, both Standard and Elite editions, are immediately available from both DxO Labs' e-store and selected resellers at an exceptional 30 % discount until December 31, 2009:
- Standard edition: £ 69 instead of £ 99 (or a savings of £ 30)
- Elite edition: £ 139 instead of £ 199 (or a savings of £ 60)
All customers who purchased DxO Optics Pro 5 after June 1, 2009 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 6. All other users benefit from the following exceptional 40% discounts until December 31, 2009:
- DxO Optics Pro Standard (any version) to DxO Optics Pro 6 Standard: £ 29 instead of £ 49.
- DxO Optics Pro Elite (any version) to DxO Optics Pro 6 Elite: £ 39 instead of £ 69.
Prices include sales taxes and VAT.
Dec 5, 2012
Nov 23, 2012
Nov 23, 2012
Nov 7, 2012