Sony has announced a 32GB variant of its Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX memory card. With the largest storage capacity in its line and fast recording speeds, it can record up to 225 minutes of HD videos, and is ideal for use in digital cameras with high speed burst modes. It also offers fast PC transfer speeds of 20MB/s using the included USB adapter. The Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX is also available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities.
Bigger, Faster, Better: The New Super-High Capacity 32GB Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX
July 13, 2009: Sony has launched the largest-ever capacity Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX, crowning the range with a massive 32GB model. Memory Stick HX already delivers impressive speed, so the introduction of a 32GB version makes it the perfect choice for handling the very large files created when filming in High Definition video. The huge amount of space is also ideal for still photography, whether you are using a sophisticated DSLR like the Sony α, or a compact, go-anywhere Cybershot.
Camcorder users can shoot in Full HD mode (1920 x 1080) for an impressive 225 minutes using a single 32GB Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX, virtually eliminating the nagging worry about how much space is left.
Freedom to concentrate on creating outstanding HD video is matched by trademark Memory Stick HX performance. Using the included USB adaptor, read speeds of 20MB/s and write speeds of 15MB/s* are achievable, so you spend a lot less time waiting for your video to transfer to your PC.
This potent combination of size and speed is equally good news for owners of technically advanced DSLRs like the Sony α with its continuous shooting capability. Alternatively, anyone with a compact digital camera who simply never wants to worry about filling up the memory now has the ideal solution.
The Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX range also includes 4GB, 8GB and 16GB models, and all versions are supplied with the free USB adaptor for optimum performance and easy connection to a huge range of hardware.
- Highest available capacity – 32GB comes to Memory Stick HX family
- Super-fast 20MB/second data transfer significantly shortens the wait
- Perfect for High Definition camcorders – or anyone handling large volumes of images
* This speed is based on tests with optimised host compliant devices. Actual data transfer speed is dependent on host hardware. Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo HX achieves 20MB/s in reading mode, 15MB/s in writing mode in combination with supplied USB adaptor MSAC-UAH1.
Jul 2, 2012
Jun 27, 2012
Jun 22, 2012
Jun 11, 2012
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!