Canon has announced an update for its professional editing and RAW converter software Digital Photo Professional. Version 2.0.3 fixes a problem of missing color tones in images taken with the EOS-1D or the EOS-5D and also changes a setting name in Picture Styles from B&W to Monochrome.
Digital Photo Professional 2.0.3 Updater for Windows and Mac OS X
Outline of the software
Digital Photo Professional 2.0.3 is software exclusively for editing and converting RAW images shot by EOS Digital cameras. Users of EOS Digital cameras can install Digital Photo Professional 2.0.3 by downloading Digital Photo Professional 2.0.3 Updater for Windows or Mac OS X.
1. This software is exclusively for Windows XP and Windows 2000 or Mac OS X (10.2 - 10.4).
2. Please make sure that at least one of the following applications is installed in your computer before downloading Digital Photo Professional 2.0.3 Updater for Windows or Mac OS X.
- File Viewer Utility 1.1 - 1.3
- EOS Viewer Utility 1.0 - 1.2
- Digital Photo Professional 1.0/1.1/1.5/1.6.0/1.6.1/2.0.1
- RAW Image Task 1.2/2.0/2.2
Please note that if none of the above applications has been activated and Security Updates have been applied to your operating system, it may not be possible to install Digital Photo Professional 2.0.3, depending on the version of the Security Update.
3. Please note that to use the remote shooting function in Digital Photo Professional 2.0.3, EOS Capture 1.5 or later needs to be installed in your computer. (EOS Capture 1.5 can be downloaded from Canon's Web site.)
Changes from Digital Photo Professional 2.0.1
- In Picture Style, some of the setting item names were incorrect. Those names have been fixed as the following chart shows. Incorrect : B&W Correct: Monochrome
- In images taken with EOS 5D or EOS-1D, some of the color tones would be missing. This problem has been fixed.
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)