What, a new camera? Yeah, it's been a while. Today Fuji Japan announced its waterproof and dustproof "Big Job" DS-230HD, with a 1.5 megapixel CCD and 28mm fixed lens, this camera is obviously aimed at the construction industry. It'll be release in Japan in February 2000 at 99,800 YEN (US$890).
Brief specifications of Fuji DS-230HD
- 1/2" 1.5 megapixel CCD (1280 x 1024)
- 28mm lens (35mm conversion)
- Apertures: F2.6 or F7.2 (switchable)
- Shutter speed range: 1/4s - 1/2000s
- ISO 125 equiv.
- 1.8" LCD
- Shooting distances: 50cm, Macro 10cm - 50cm
- Storage: SmartMedia (up to 64MB)
- Size: 127 x 53 x 80 mm
- Weight: 425g (inc. batteries)
|Ruby Red Dress by cjf2|
from High key portrait with RED
|Follow me home by eaa|
from Shades of Blue in Nature