Adobe Camera Raw 8.6 and DNG Converter 8.6 now available
Adobe has made final release versions of Camera Raw 8.6 and DNG Converter 8.6 available. This update adds support for the Nikon D810, Panasonic Lumix AG-GH4 (GH4 with interface unit) and Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000, as well as several bug fixes. Color profiles are added for the Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III, A7S and Alpha SLT-A77 II. Also included are a number of new lens profiles. See below for a full list of lenses and cameras supported by ACR and DNG Converter 8.6.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 8.6
- Nikon D810
- Panasonic LUMIX AG-GH4
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ1000
New Lens Profile Support in Camera Raw 8.6
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6
- Schneider Kreuznach LS 40-80mm f/4.0-5.6 (Phase One A/S)
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM A013 (Pentax and Sony Alpha)
- Sony 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Sony 28mm f/2.8
- Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro
- Sony DT 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6
- Sony DT 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3
- Sony DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3
- Sony 70-200mm f/2.8G
- Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM
- Sony 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G SSM
- Sony 70-400mm f/4-5.6 G SSM II
- Sony 135mm f/2.8 [T4.5] STF
- Sony 300mm f/2.8 G SSM II
- Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD A010E (Canon and Nikon)
- Tamron 18-200 f/3.5-6.3 DiIII VC B011EM (Canon)
- Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M
Please note - the profile for the newly added Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens is not automatically located when applying lens profile corrections. This is a bug and we will fix it in a future release. The workaround is to:
- Manually select the profile and choose "Save New Lens Profile Defaults" in the Setup menu on the Profile tab. From then on, the lens should automatically select when the profile is enabled.
Camera Raw 8.6 adds camera matching color profiles for the following camera models:
- Sony DSC-RX100 III
- Sony A7S (ILCE-7S)
- Sony Alpha SLT-A77 II (ILCA-77M2)
Camera Raw 8.6 introduces the following new features for Photoshop CC customers:
- Improved performance when batch processing images via the Save button (in Camera Raw) and when converting images to DNG (in DNG Converter). The performance improvements are available only on 64 bit systems.
- Fixed crash on launch in some cases on Hi DPI (Retina) systems.
- Fixed crash when opening some Sigma SD9 raw files.
- Fixed issue with JPEG images saved by Camera Raw not readable in some external applications.
- Fixed automatic lens profile selection for Leica M (Typ 240) when using most recent firmware version.
- Fixed issue with some Hasselblad H5D-50c and H5D-60 3FR raw images appearing slightly too dark. Unfortunately, this fix may affect the appearance of existing images captured with this combination of settings. It is recommended that you (1) purge the Camera Raw cache via the Camera Raw Preferences dialog, and (2) review previously captured images for unexpected brightness changes.
- Fixed bug with converting Nikon D810 and Nikon D4S sRaw files to DNG.
- Tweaked and updated the Adobe Standard color profile for the Nikon D810. Please note that this only impacts customers that used Camera Raw 8.6 RC with the Nikon D810.
Please note - If you have trouble updating to the latest ACR update via the Creative Cloud application, please refer to the following plugin installation:
Mar 7, 2017
Mar 8, 2017
Jan 16, 2017
Sep 19, 2016
|Body Only, Base|
|w/ 18-140mm, Base|
|w/ 24-120mm, Base|
|w/ 55-200mm, Base|
|w/ 55-300mm, Base|
|Nikon D810 FX-Format DSLR Camera Body + Nikon MB-D12 Battery|
|Nikon D810 FX-Format DSLR Camera w/ 24-120mm Lens + Nikon...|
|Umbrellas by pleytime|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 21, U
|Glass ball on a perforated metal plate _2 by harubux|