Pentax has today released firmware update V 1.10 for their K10D DSLR. Features added and upgraded by this update include wireless flash control, refinements to the ISO and exposure control systems and improvements to long-exposure image quality.
Latest K10D Firmware Update
Thank you for using a PENTAX K10D digital camera. PENTAX wishes to announce the release of Firmware Update Software Version 1.10 for K10D. Firmware in this document is the software that runs inside digital cameras .
Changes to V1.10
The following function has been added in version 1.10
- Wireless control of external flash through built-in flash.
- Instantly return to centre AF point by one push of button in AF select mode.
- Possible to change ISO setting by dial at TV/AV mode.
- ISO setting change by dial while the ISO setting is being displayed on the LCD by pushing OK button.
- Green button function in M mode is available at TAv mode (Hyper manual).
- AV and TV switch by dial at P mode.
- Instant return to the default value by green button at strobe light compensation.
The following contents have been corrected.
- In rare case, vertical stripe at long time exposure.
- Released “B exposure” and show battery empty sign when using B mode.
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 23, 2009
Dec 9, 2009
Dec 3, 2009
|_F0A5334-Edit_small by Dester Wallaboo|
from Open Air Fashion Photography
|Feed me, me, me, me, me by Denjw|
from Attention-Seekers in Nature