Canon adds Pixma MG6320, MG5420 and iP7220 printers, plus CanoScan 9000F Mk II
Canon has added three wireless Pixma photo printers and a CanoScan photo scanner to its imaging products range. The Pixma MG6320 (MG6350 in Europe) and MG5420 (MG5450 in Europe) are wireless photo all-in-ones (combined scanner/printers)while the Pixma iP7220 (iP7250) is a standalone wireless photo printer. The MG5420 and iP7220 are five ink printers (CMYK plus pigment black), while the MG6320 adds a grey ink. All three printers can be used to print wirelessly from Canon's latest Wi-Fi models such as the PowerShot S110 and EOS 6D. The CanonScan 9000F Mark II is a standalone scanner with film adapter, allowing film to be scanned at up to 9600 x 9600dpi.
NEW CANON PIXMA PRINTERS AND CANOSCAN SCANNER PROVIDE A HIGH-QUALITY EXPERIENCE WITH A SLEEK RE-DESIGN AND ENHANCED CONNECTIVITY
|Canon PIXMA MG6320|
LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., December 4, 2012 – In a world where images are instantly shared, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced three PIXMA printers and a CanoScan photo scanner to expand the creative solutions available to consumers for easily printing, archiving and sharing photos. The PIXMA MG6320 and MG5420 Wireless1 Photo All-In-One (AIO) and PIXMA iP7220 Wireless Photo printers represent a significant update to the PIXMA printer line with a stylish, space-friendly design that saves desk space and allows for storage in almost any location, giving users a high-quality experience along with exceptional results. The CanoScan 9000F Mark II photo scanner allows users to preserve those special moments and memories from the days of using film by scanning and archiving with the slide and negative adapter.
The sleek, compact PIXMA Wireless Photo AIO printers feature a new snap-edge design that improves the overall look and feel of the machine while allowing for quick and easy access to the device’s ink cartridges for easy replacement. Each Photo AIO printer, has a low-height body to reduce the space needed to open the scanner, and a new paper cassette on the MG6320 and MG5420, as well as on the iP7220, that allows the printers to sit flush against a wall to conveniently fit in a variety of spaces and home offices. Advanced media handling is also possible on the PIXMA MG6320 and MG5420 Wireless Photo AIO printers with dual front paper cassettes, the ability to choose auto duplexing to help reduce paper usage and direct disk print to help users quickly customize projects. The PIXMA MG6320 Photo AIO printer features a 3.5-inch touch-screen LCD and the Intelligent Touch System so only the necessary keys are illuminated allowing for an intuitive approach to overall usability. The CanoScan 9000F Mark II scanner has a well-designed and intuitive layout as well with seven EZ Buttons to scan, copy or create a PDF with the touch of a button.
|Canon PIXMA MG5420|
“Many consumers today need a printer that is easily accessible, reliable and can produce high-quality prints for any project,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, executive vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies and Communications Group, Canon U.S.A. “The improvements to the PIXMA printers and CanoScan Scanner will give end-users the equipment needed to help them produce the quality prints they are accustomed to.”
With built-in wireless and mobile printing on the PIXMA printers, images can be printed from virtually anywhere in the home. These new models can work in tandem with the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint mobile app2, for use with compatible Android and Windows RT smartphones and tablets, as well as Apple iOS devices, providing easy printing of photos and PDFs of documents. The printers also support My Image Garden3 software from Canon, which helps users to organize, customize and share their images. For users of the PowerShot S110 digital camera and EOS 6D Digital SLR camera, images can be printed wirelessly from the camera to either of the new PIXMA AIO printer models via PictBridge (wireless LAN).
These new Canon PIXMA printers have been designed with the user in mind, making completing any printing job easy. Each machine has an Auto Power On mode that can be used to receive a printing task, even if the device is powered off at the time it is received. This Auto Power On mode is perfect for a busy home or small business office and helps make wireless printing easy. In addition, two-sided printing can also be set as the default for Copy, PDF file print and Template print, which can help to reduce overall paper consumption and cost.
PIXMA MG6320 and MG5420 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printers
The Canon PIXMA MG6320 and MG5420 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printers continue the Canon legacy of providing users with high-quality output incorporating individual dye-based color and pigment black ink tanks which are part of the ChromaLife100 + ink system. The PIXMA MG6320 AIO printer includes six color ink tanks, including gray, while the PIXMA MG5420 AIO printer includes five color ink tanks.
Each model can produce beautiful, borderless edge-to-edge 4 x 6-inch photos in approximately 21 seconds4 at a maximum color resolution of 9600x2400 dpi5. Full HD Movie Print6 can also been used with both models to produce clear images of video frames from videos captured on compatible HD Canon EOS and PowerShot Digital Cameras and VIXIA Camcorders.
The Canon PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Photo AIO Printer will have an estimated selling price of $199.997 and the Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Photo AIO Printer will have an estimated selling price of $149.997.
PIXMA iP7220 Wireless Photo Printer
|Canon PIXMA iP7220|
The Canon PIXMA iP7220 Wireless Photo Printer is an ideal choice for the consumer interested in a single-function printer delivering exceptional quality with the flexibility of a wireless connection. Building on the success of the iP4920 Inkjet Photo Printer, the iP7220 has faster output speeds of 15 images per minute (ipm) in black-and-white and 10 ipm in color8 and is capable of producing a 4 x 6-inch borderless photo in approximately 21 seconds. In addition, the printer has a maximum color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi5. For increased convenience, the printer has Quiet Mode which is ideal when working in a home or office environment.
The Canon PIXMA iP7220 Photo Printer will have an estimated selling price of $99.997.
CanoScan 9000F Mark II Photo Scanner
The CanoScan 9000F Mark II Photo Scanner provides consumers with an easy solution for all photo and document archiving needs. Capable of scanning a 35mm film strip with the film scanning guide and frame and Film Adapter Unit, precious photos from a family’s history can be archived. The maximum optical resolution for the CanoScan 9000F Mark II Photo Scanner is 9600 x 9600 dots-per-inch (dpi) for film and 4800 x 4800 dpi for all other media. Equipped with Auto Document Fix, this feature analyzes and corrects to help ensure text characters stand out and are sharp and clear; and helps pictures to maintain their color, tone and contrast.
The CanoScan 9000F Mark II Photo Scanner will have an estimated selling price of $199.997.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app, available for free in Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as the first page begins to feed into the printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- ”Full HD Movie Print” is available from “MOV” and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
- Price is subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See our www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
|Umbrellas by pleytime|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 21, U
|Glass ball on a perforated metal plate _2 by harubux|