Sigma 18-200 mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS
Photokina 2006: Sigma has announced another digital-only lens, the new 18-200 mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS lens. This compact lens offers a big 11x zoom range in combination with Sigma's own Optical Stabilizer. Just like the 18-50 mm DC lens this one features aspherical and low dispersion elements as well as multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting. On the downside it is slow (F6.3) at telephoto (you can't have everything at this price). On a digital SLR with a 1.5x FOV multiplier this lens provides an equivalent field of view of 27-300 mm on a 35 mm camera.
Sigma 18-200 mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS lens
- Equipped with Sigma’s own unique technology OS (Optical Stabilizer) function.
- Two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements and two aspherical lenses provide excellent correction for all types of optical aberrations.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!