Pentax has announced a firmware upgrade for the *istDS that adds a number of new features. Version 2.00 will add Continuous AF mode to the AF settings in the Record Mode menu, auto ISO has been added to the sensitivity menu and the AE-L button on M has been added to the Custom Function menu. Dutch and Swedish users can now read the menus in their native tongue as these two languages are now available. For a full list of changes see below.
Pentax *istDS firmware version 2.00
- Continuous AF mode has been added to the AF settings in the Record Mode menu.
- Auto ISO has been added to the sensitivity modes.
- AE-L button on M has been added to the Custom Function menu. If selected, AE-L button provides automatic exposure while in manual exposure mode.
- The effect level of the digital soft filters can now be selected from weak, middle or strong.
- Dutch and Swedish have been added to the language options.
- A sample picture will now be displayed in the LCD monitor when selecting Picture modes.
- Unavailable menu items will now appear in gray.
|Umbrellas by pleytime|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 21, U
|Glass ball on a perforated metal plate _2 by harubux|