Phase One has announced a guaranteed trade-in scheme for customers wishing to upgrade to newer products. Within 6 months of a new product being launched, existing customers can receive up to 90% of their original purchase price against digital backs and up to 50% against camera bodies and lenses.
Phase One Offers Unique New-Product Investment Protection Plan
Helps Customers Secure their Investments
COPENHAGEN, September 29, 2010 – Phase One, a leading provider of medium format digital camera systems, today announced an unprecedented new-product investment protection plan.
Effective immediately, Phase One is offering customers security when they buy a Phase One product. Now customers are guaranteed first class investment protection should they wish to upgrade to future Phase One innovations as new products are launched over the coming years.
Eligible customers who have purchased their products from an authorized Phase One partner and wish to upgrade to a new product within 6 months of its official launch, are guaranteed to receive:
- 90 percent of their original purchase price against any new Phase One digital back launched at a higher price within 18 months of the original purchase date.
- 50 percent of their original purchase price against any new Phase One camera body launched at a higher price within 24 months of the original purchase date.
- 50 percent of their original purchase price against any new Phase One or Schneider Kreuznach lens for the Phase One 645 camera platform launched at a higher price within 24 months of the original purchase date.
“Engineering and development is Phase One’s biggest investment,” said Henrik O. Håkonsson, CEO and President of Phase One. “And we are eager to reward customers who have faith in us and invest in our products. Through this Loyalty & Investment Program, we are inviting them to share the benefits of our passion for driving technical breakthroughs and delivering the best possible products to market.”
Phase One professional camera equipment is available only through authorized Phase One partners worldwide. For further details, including how the protection plan works for the purchase of fully-configured camera systems, please see the partner closest to you: http://www.phaseone.com/en/Try-and-buy/Partner-Locator.aspx.
Sep 28, 2013
Sep 27, 2013
Sep 20, 2013
Sep 18, 2013
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%