HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera
Capture exceptional photos with the easy-to-use, point-and-shoot 5-megapixel HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera.
Users can view shots on this stylishly designed 1.8-inch image display screen, email photos without attachments with HP Photosmart Share and make beautiful prints and enlargements up to 8 x 10-inches.
Key Features and Benefits
- 5-megapixels for beautiful prints and enlargements up to poster size
- 1.8-inch image display and intuitive button layout allows for easy one-handed shots
- Compact design with positive on /off slide lens cover
- Shoot video clips with audio
- Increase storage capacity with optional SD cards (1)
- HP Photosmart Software is a complete, easy-to-use software solution for editing, organizing, printing and sharing digital photos
- 16 MB internal memory allows users to store photos in the camera Technical Specifications
- 5-megapixel resolution
- 4x digital zoom
- Dimensions/Weight o 99.5mm (w) x 31.8mm (d) x 52.0mm (h) o 1.08 grams without battery
- PictBridge support
- Exif 2.2 support
- Support/Connectivity o USB Connectivity o USB-compatible PC with Microsoft Windows® XP, x64, 2000, Me, 98SE, or 98, Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible CPU, Internet Explorer 5.01SP2 or later o USB-compatible Macintosh computer with Mac OS v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera that includes 90 days of phone support as well as real-time chat and email support beyond the warranty as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services.
Pricing and Availability Estimated U.S. street price is TBD Expected to be available for purchase March 2006 in North America. (1) Not included; please purchase separately.
Nov 8, 2007
Jun 22, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
|Meet at HKCC Rain or Shine by pen araneae|
from Your City - Rain Down on Me
|Pregnancy Is Beautiful by sye46|
from Women's World
|Criss-Cross Traffic by PEB|
from Best Use of Motion
|Picking a Star in the Milky Way by vbuhay|
from My Best Photo of the Week