A guided tour of the Sony QX1 and QX30 smartphone cameras
Aside from the zoom controller and shutter release, the only other button on the QX30 is for powering it on. Above it is the contact point for NFC-capable smartphones, which makes pairing the two devices a bit easier.
The newly updated PlayMemories Mobile has a refined interface and now offers gridlines and a mirror mode for self-portraits.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|