Sigma has today announced the launch of the wideangle, wide aperture 28 - 105mm f2.8-4 DG lens. The new optic features a multi-layer lens coating, which combined with the design reduces flare and ghosting. The 405g lens has a minimum focusing distance of 50cm and aspherical lenses will reduce aberrations and improve optical performance. The lens is compatible with Sigma, Canon, Nikon, Pentax and Konica Minolta AF mounts. It will be priced £189.99.
28-105mm F2.8-4 DG
A large aperture standard zoom lens that covers wide-angle to telephoto and is ideal for full-frame digital SLR cameras
- New and most effective coating used for minimizing flare and ghost.
- This standard zoom lens covers focal lengths from 28mm to 105mm and allows a large aperture of F2.8 at the 28mm focal length.
- The use of aspherical lens reduces various aberrations and improves optical performance.
Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new 28-105 F2.8-4 DG lens. This large aperture standard zoom lens provides superior performance both for Digital SLR Cameras and 35mm Film SLR Cameras. This standard zoom lens covers frequently used focal lengths from 28mm to 105mm and allows a large aperture of F2.8 at the 28mm focal length. It is very convenient for a wide range of applications including snap shots, indoor photography. The new multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghost, which is a common problem with digital cameras, and also creates an optimum color balance throughout the entire zoom range. The use of aspherical lens reduces various aberrations throughout the entire zoom range and improves optical performance. This lens has minimum focusing distance of 50cm (19.7 inches) throughout the entire zoom range and it has also maximum magnification of 1:5.5. Because the front of the lens does not rotate, circular polarizing filters and a petal-type hood can easily be used.
Focal Length :28-105mm
Minimum Aperture :F22
Lens Construction :12 Elements in 11 Groups
Angle of View :75.4°- 23.3°
Number of Diaphragm Blades :8pcs
Minimum Focusing Distance :50cm (19.7”)
Maximum Magnification :1:5.5
Filter Size :72mm
Lens Hood :Petal Hood
Dimensions :Diameter 77mm (3”) x Length 81mm (3.1”)
Available fittings : Sigma AF
Konica Minolta AF
* The appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Aug 18, 2008
Aug 18, 2008
Jul 17, 2008
Jul 17, 2008
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4