Pre-PMA 2005: HP has today announced a BMW Williams F1 Team version of the four megapixel R607. The metal bodied-camera boasts a 3x zoom, eight shooting modes, a 6cm macro function and HP Adaptive Lighting technology plus in-camera red-eye removal. The special edition camera also features HP image advice for instant analysis and ideas on how you can take better photos. It comes with a customized BMW camera case and is expected to ship in May priced $349.
Take great photos at 4.1 MP resolution that make beautiful prints and enlargements up to 11x17 inches. Capture virtually any moment, near or far, with eight shooting modes and 21x total zoom (3x optical Pentax lens, 7x digital) with the small but mighty HP Photosmart R607 digital camera with HP Instant Share. Exclusive HP Adaptive Lighting technology, when enabled, reveals details in shadowed faces or in the background of high contrast photos. In-camera red-eye removal eliminates red-eye without additional flashes or software touch-ups. Learn to take great photos with the least amount of effort using HP Image Advice. Snap a photo and select on the camera where it will go the next time you dock or connect to your PC using HP Instant Share—the easiest way to send photos via e-mail without burdening receivers with large file attachments. Optional dock charges two lithium ion batteries (in-camera and included spare) and enables digital photo slide shows on TV with a remote.
Small camera, big results
- Ultra-compact with durable metal front—4.1 MP fortrue-to-life photos and enlargements up to 11” x 17”.
- Unique, sculpted grip feels great and keeps the camera steady for quick shots.
- Sharper shots
- Get outstanding close-ups and capture shots from a distance using 21x total zoom—3x optical Pentax lens and 7x digital—and 8 shooting modes. Pentax precision lens auto-focuses for clear, crisp shots near or far.
See details in shadows
- Automatically brighten select areas of photos with HP
Adaptive Lighting technology—bring details out of the
shadows for shots that look more like what you see
with your own eyes.
Exclusive HP Real Life technologies
- Become a better photographer with exclusive HP Real Life technologies—includes in-camera red-eye removal, HP image advice, and panorama preview mode.
- Use in-camera red-eye removal to eliminate red-eye without software touch-ups.
- Take accurate, multi-shot photos in panorama mode— intuitive system shows where to start the next photo— then review them on your camera LCD.
- Use HP image advice for instant analysis and ideas on how you can take better photos next time.
HP Instant Share
- Snap a photo and choose from up to 34 destinations— e-mail addresses, online albums and more—you've set up on your camera. Dock or connect the camera to your PC and HP Instant Share sends the photos— without burdening friends with large attachments.
- Charge two lithium ion batteries at once—one in the camera and one in the spare battery bay.
- Easily send photos to PC or printer, plus view photos and video on TV with the optional HP Photosmart R-series dock (not included, purchase separately).
HP photo software included
- Complete digital photography tasks with an easy-to-use program—HP Image Zone.
- HP Memories Disc Creator software—create your own digital photo slide shows and view them on a PC or TV with DVD player (cd-writer not included, purchase separately)
Great photo features
- Adjust and enhance your photos with manual controls and HP-exclusive settings.
- Never miss a moment—shoot video clips with sound or a series of photos using burst mode.
- 32 MB internal memory, plus SD card slot for added capacity and easy sharing.
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery and recharger.
- Easily print photos—without a PC—directly from your camera to HP Photosmart printers and select HP all-in-ones via included USB cable or with a memory card (the camera supports PictBridge for worry-free photo printing)
Easy connection and support
- Works easily with USB compatible PC and Mac®.
- One-year limited warranty backed by HP's 24-hour, 7-days-a-week Customer Care service and support.
- HP Customer Care, including 24-hour web support at www.hp.com/go/support.
- Recharge fast—in one hour or less*—and add stylish protection with the HP Photosmart Quick Recharge Kit, includes recharger, matching camera case, travel pouch, and spare rechargeable lithium ion battery.
1/2.5" Type CCD
|Image sizes|| 2320 x 1744
1600 x 1260
640 x 480
|Movie clips|| 288 x 216 @ 24 fps
Limited to the size of the memory card
|Lens|| 35 - 105mm (35 mm equiv) 3x optical zoom
F 2.6 - 4.3
|Digital zoom||Up to 7x|
|AF assist lamp||Yes/No|
|Focus distance|| Normal: 0.4 m - infinity
Macro: 0.18 - 0.5 m
Super macro: 0.06 - 0.25 m
Average auto exposure
|ISO sensitivity|| Auto
|Exposure compensation|| +/-3 EV
1/3 EV steps
|Shutter speed||16 - 1/2000 sec|
|Aperture||F 2.6 - 4.3 (W), F4.8 - 7.6 (T)|
|Scene modes||8 shooting modes|
|Continuous shooting||4 fps|
Range: Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, flash on without red-eye, off, night with red-eye
|LCD monitor|| 1.5" TFT LCD
|Print compliance|| Exif
|Storage|| SD/MMC card
32 MB internal memory
|Power||Rechargeable lithium ion battery (R07)|
|Weight||132 g (4.7 oz) lb without battery
157 g (5.5 oz) with battery
|Dimensions||90 x 59 x 28 mm (3.5 x 2.3 x 1.1 in)|
Nov 8, 2007
Jun 22, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
Mar 8, 2007