Think Tank to release Sub Urban Disguise pro camera shoulder bags
Think Tank Photo has announced the Sub Urban Disguise series of camera shoulder bags, to be available in February. These bags feature flip-top lids that open away from your body, front organizer pockets, stretchable side pockets and will be available in four sizes. The company has also announced an updated version of its Change-Up multi-function camera bag scheduled to be available around the same time. Prices and availability information to be confirmed.
Sub Urban™ Disguise Premium Quality Shoulder Camera Bags to Be Released
In February, we will release a new concept in premium quality camera shoulder bags, the Sub Urban Disguise™. The Sub Urban Disguises are designed for the professional photographer seeking smaller capacity camera bags and amateur photographers upgrading their bodies or using one to two lenses along with their new body.
The Suburban Disguise series will be available in four sizes: the Sub Urban Disguise™ 5, Sub Urban Disguise™ 10, Sub Urban Disguise™20, and Sub Urban Disguise™30. Their features include a flip-top lid that folds away from the body to provide quick and unencumbered access to gear. The series meets the high-quality design standards of the original Think Tank Urban Disguise® series, but for smaller gear or photographers who want to travel light.
- Sub Urban Disguise™ 5 holds a regular size DSLRs with one to two small telephotos or primes, or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It also accommodates Micro 4/3rds, Leica and Sony NEX systems. Great for Strobists as it fits two to three pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise™ 10 holds a regular size DSLRs with two to three small telephotos or primes, or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It also fits three pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise™20 holds regular size DSLRs with three to four small telephotos or primes or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It fits four to five pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise™30 fits a regular size DSLR and two to four standard telephoto lenses, or a D700 with a 24-70 2.8 attached. It can also hold an iPad or similarly-sized tablet.
Key features include:
- Flip top lid opens away from your body, providing easy access to gear
- Cleanly styled design, does not look like a traditional camera bag
- Highest quality materials
- Designed to easily fit DSLR equipment
- Large padded front pocket
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket
- Stretchable side pockets fit a water bottle
- Padded zippered pocket to accommodate an iPad or similarly-sized tablet (Suburban 30 only)
- Padded non-slip flexible shoulder strap
- Poly-ballistic fabric ensures durability
- High quality YKK zippers
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in front pocket
- Business card slot
Sub Urban Disguises’ all fabric exterior is treated with a Durable Water Resistant coating while the fabric underside is coated with Polyurethane for superior water resistance. It also uses YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic polyester, 600D brushed polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-stretch pockets, antique nickel plated metal hardware, 3-ply bonded nylon thread. The interior features removable closed cell foam dividers, 200D polyester, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Sub Urban Disguise™ 5
- Internal Dimensions: 6.6” x 7.4” x 5” (16.8 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 8” x 8.5” x 6.4” (20.3 x 21.6 x 16.3 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.1lbs (0.5kg); Minimum weight: 1.0lb (0.4kg)
Sub Urban Disguise™ 10
- Internal Dimensions: 8.8” x 7.4” x 5” (22.4 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 10.5” x 8.5” x 7” (26.7 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.4lb (0.6kg); Minimum weight: 1.2lb (0.5kg)
Sub Urban Disguise™20
- Internal Dimensions: 11” x 7.4” x 5” (27.9 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 12” x 8.5” x 7” (30.5 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.6lbs (0.7kg); Minimum weight: 1.3lb (0.6kg)
Sub Urban Disguise™30
- Internal Dimensions: 11” x 9.5” x 5” (27.9 x 22.9 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 11.5” x 10” x 7.3” (29.2 x 25.4 x 18.5 cm) (W x H x D)
- iPad pocket: 10.7” x 8.5” x .8” (27.2 x 21.6 x 2 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.5lb (1.0kg) ; Minimum weight: 2.3lb (0.7kg)
|Hook Head Lighthouse by kroker|
from Best Photo of the Week
|Green turtle in the shallows by gcachon|
Canon went and put an APS-C sensor in a G series compact. The result is a mighty tempting camera for travel.
Google Photos is adding a few pet-friendly features that will make it easier to find photos of your favorite pooch. Now, you can organize your pet photos by facial recognition, and you can even search your library by breed.
Colorful tripod maker MeFOTO has launched a new tripod... and a whole new brand name. Meet the GlobeTrotter travel video tripod, the first product to be released under the MeVIDEO brand.
If you own a Moto Z, you'll soon be able to attach a Polaroid instant printer to it. Check out the unreleased Moto Mod, which was leaked earlier today.
DJI has developed a technology called AeroScope that allows law enforcement to identify and track airborne drones that are breaking UAV regulations, while simultaneously addressing privacy concerns.
The Nikon D850 is a 45.7MP full-frame DSLR with an autofocus system lifted wholesale from the pro-sports focused D5. 4K capture, continuous shooting at 7 or 9 frames per second make it sound like the ultimate all rounder. Is it all that these specs suggest?
The Mate 10's Kirin 970 chipset with integrated AI processing allows for object recognition, motion detection and automatic scene selection in the camera app.
DxO has announced version 3.0 of the iOS app for its 'One' connected camera. It adds support for multi-camera Facebook Live broadcasting and both time-lapse still and video capture. Android users will be pleased to hear that a One for their platform is on the way, as well. Several new accessories are available, including a battery pack.
Canon has introduced the PowerShot G1 X Mark III, which borrows the 24MP APS-C sensor and Dual Pixel AF system from the company's recent mirrorless and DSLR cameras, adds a 24-72mm equiv., F2.8-5.6 lens and puts them into a lightweight body – but it'll cost you quite a bit.
It's not often that we see a genuinely interesting compact camera, and the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III is one such beast. We've pulled out the top features of the camera and tell you why they matter – and put the Mark III up against the competition.
Apple's HDR effect in the iPhone 8 Plus is on by default and more aggressive than in previous generations. It's also good enough to convince DPR contributor Jeff Carlson to leave it on all the time.
Canon's 28mm F2.8 IS USM may be small in size, but it's big on fun. We wrote about our experience using it as our only lens in Big Sur, California, but in case you missed out on our full gallery, take a look to see what this little lens can do.
Travel photographer Elia Locardi tells the story behind this gorgeous (and rare) panorama of the Dubai cityscape draped in fog.
Bison, drift cars, horseback riders, antelope – from the beach to the race track, the Sony 100-400mm G Master is one versatile piece of kit.
"Wildlife photography in Yellowstone National Park is an incredible opportunity, yet some bad photographers are giving all photographers a bad name by not following the rules."
Casio's bionic-looking new action camera, the GZE-1, is built with extreme sports in mind. The little camera is drop-proof, freeze-proof, dust-proof, and waterproof to 50 meters.
Yashica recently released the digiFilm Y35: a camera that tries to simulate the "experience" of shooting film... and it's just the worst.
Western Digital has revealed some interesting new technology that, it claims, will allow them to develop 40TB hard drives by the year 2025.
Photographer Micael Widell wanted to see just how affordable it could possibly be to get into digital photography—so he bought a full DSLR kit with battery grip and 50mm lens on eBay for just $80.
Confused about DxOMark's scoring system? This straightforward video by Marques Brownlee breaks down how DxO gets its scores, and why you should always look beyond that "overall" number.
It's not exactly a revolutionary device, but the iPhone 8 Plus does promise some evolutionary updates in the camera department. DPR contributor Jeff Carlson has been putting the 8 Plus to the test in some everyday shooting situations – take a look at how it fared.
This week in Hollywood, DJI introduced its new Zenmuse X7 camera, a Super 35 format cinema camera of its own design that can also capture 24MP still images in APS-C format. Is it time to start thinking of DJI as a camera company?
Landscape and astrophotographer Asif Islam shot a series of timelapses starting in Los Angeles and getting farther and farther away, showing how the Milky Way emerges as the light pollution fades.
Ultraviolet photography is something that relatively few photographers explore, but it’s a fascinating realm to explore with less of an investment in equipment than most people think.
After almost fifteen years of nearly buying one, Barney recently found a working Canon PowerShot G5 in his local thrift shop. It must be Throwback Thursday.
DJI has launched the Zenmuse X7, a Raw video capable Super 35 camera module. The camera/gimbal system which mounts to the company's drones features a new, proprietary lens mount.
Windowed is a free app that lets you upload photos to Instagram straight from your Mac or PC—no tablet, smartphone, or complicated workaround required.
Nikon has published a list lenses that it deems worthy of its newest DSLR: the 45.7MP Nikon D850.
The Nikon D850 isn't the first camera to hit triple digits on DxOMark; in fact, the Pentax 645Z was listed at 101 all the way back in 2015. So why was the full review never published? DxOMark explained earlier today.
Due to 'slower-than-expected development of the VR market,' Nokia has decided to pull the plug on its $25K Ozo VR camera while it restructures the company and sheds as many as 310 jobs.