Think Tank to release Sub Urban Disguise pro camera shoulder bags
Think Tank Photo has announced the Sub Urban Disguise series of camera shoulder bags, to be available in February. These bags feature flip-top lids that open away from your body, front organizer pockets, stretchable side pockets and will be available in four sizes. The company has also announced an updated version of its Change-Up multi-function camera bag scheduled to be available around the same time. Prices and availability information to be confirmed.
Sub Urban™ Disguise Premium Quality Shoulder Camera Bags to Be Released
In February, we will release a new concept in premium quality camera shoulder bags, the Sub Urban Disguise™. The Sub Urban Disguises are designed for the professional photographer seeking smaller capacity camera bags and amateur photographers upgrading their bodies or using one to two lenses along with their new body.
The Suburban Disguise series will be available in four sizes: the Sub Urban Disguise™ 5, Sub Urban Disguise™ 10, Sub Urban Disguise™20, and Sub Urban Disguise™30. Their features include a flip-top lid that folds away from the body to provide quick and unencumbered access to gear. The series meets the high-quality design standards of the original Think Tank Urban Disguise® series, but for smaller gear or photographers who want to travel light.
- Sub Urban Disguise™ 5 holds a regular size DSLRs with one to two small telephotos or primes, or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It also accommodates Micro 4/3rds, Leica and Sony NEX systems. Great for Strobists as it fits two to three pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise™ 10 holds a regular size DSLRs with two to three small telephotos or primes, or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It also fits three pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise™20 holds regular size DSLRs with three to four small telephotos or primes or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It fits four to five pro-size flashes.
- Sub Urban Disguise™30 fits a regular size DSLR and two to four standard telephoto lenses, or a D700 with a 24-70 2.8 attached. It can also hold an iPad or similarly-sized tablet.
Key features include:
- Flip top lid opens away from your body, providing easy access to gear
- Cleanly styled design, does not look like a traditional camera bag
- Highest quality materials
- Designed to easily fit DSLR equipment
- Large padded front pocket
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket
- Stretchable side pockets fit a water bottle
- Padded zippered pocket to accommodate an iPad or similarly-sized tablet (Suburban 30 only)
- Padded non-slip flexible shoulder strap
- Poly-ballistic fabric ensures durability
- High quality YKK zippers
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in front pocket
- Business card slot
Sub Urban Disguises’ all fabric exterior is treated with a Durable Water Resistant coating while the fabric underside is coated with Polyurethane for superior water resistance. It also uses YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic polyester, 600D brushed polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-stretch pockets, antique nickel plated metal hardware, 3-ply bonded nylon thread. The interior features removable closed cell foam dividers, 200D polyester, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Sub Urban Disguise™ 5
- Internal Dimensions: 6.6” x 7.4” x 5” (16.8 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 8” x 8.5” x 6.4” (20.3 x 21.6 x 16.3 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.1lbs (0.5kg); Minimum weight: 1.0lb (0.4kg)
Sub Urban Disguise™ 10
- Internal Dimensions: 8.8” x 7.4” x 5” (22.4 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 10.5” x 8.5” x 7” (26.7 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.4lb (0.6kg); Minimum weight: 1.2lb (0.5kg)
Sub Urban Disguise™20
- Internal Dimensions: 11” x 7.4” x 5” (27.9 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 12” x 8.5” x 7” (30.5 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.6lbs (0.7kg); Minimum weight: 1.3lb (0.6kg)
Sub Urban Disguise™30
- Internal Dimensions: 11” x 9.5” x 5” (27.9 x 22.9 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 11.5” x 10” x 7.3” (29.2 x 25.4 x 18.5 cm) (W x H x D)
- iPad pocket: 10.7” x 8.5” x .8” (27.2 x 21.6 x 2 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.5lb (1.0kg) ; Minimum weight: 2.3lb (0.7kg)
Nikon has launched updates for three of its programs to address various bugs and glitches that could cause crashes and unwanted results.
LEE Filters has launched the LEE100, its next-generation filter holder that improves the design and looks in all the right places.
With the arrival of some much-needed sunshine and final production firmware for the Panasonic S1, we've been able to get outside and really start putting the camera through its paces.
Importing, culling and tagging photos is about to get a whole lot faster and look a whole lot better with the impending arrival of Photo Mechanic 6.
On its own, the FTZ adapter retails for $250 and when bundled it dropped the cost to just $150. Now, Nikon is offering it for free with all Z6, Z7 purchases in the United States.
Profoto said it spoke with Godox back at Photokina 2018 and continues to contact Godox in an effort to stop it from marketing its V1 light.
Product renders in Italian publication Notebook Italia show an unusual design that conceals all cameras with the help of a slider mechanism.
Canon says its new EF 400mm F2.8L IS III and EF 600mm F4L IS III lenses can suffer from an intermittent flickering when shooting video in M or Av modes with certain cameras.
Leica recently announced the Q2, a digital rangefinder with a fixed 28mm F1.7 lens. It's a heck of a lot of fun to shoot with, but is it right for you? Based on our time with the camera, and its specifications, we've examined how well-suited it is for common photography use-cases.
Now that our Panasonic Lumix S1R has final firmware, we couldn't wait to get out shooting with it - and we also tried the high-res mode, which combines files to get 187 megapixel images. Because sometimes, 47 megapixels just isn't enough.
In this article, travel and landscape photographer Mitch Green encourages us to spend more time in the the field.
the lens lacks any electronics whatsoever and is constructed entirely of glass and metal. Of course, that comes at the expense of weight — this thing weighs in at 1.1kg / 2.43lbs.
Drones can be useful tools in urban areas, where they're utilized for everything from news reporting to building inspections, but flying in these areas requires careful preparation. Here's what you need to know to do so safely.
Hasselblad has released a new cable release and USB double battery charger for its X1D medium format camera .
After a report published by NBC News, Flickr has taken heat for allegedly letting IBM 'scrape' photos for use in its facial recognition datasets. But the problem isn't what it seems on the surface.
Samyang has announced the impending arrival of the AF 85mm F1.4 FE lens for full-frame Sony cameras.
Some Photoshop shortcuts are simple and obvious. Others, not so much. Here are 15 shortcuts that are actually useful.
Twitter has redesigned its in-app camera for easier access from the timeline screen.
Independent cinema lens manufacturer SLR Magic has announced it will offer all of its existing MicroPrime range in the Fujifilm X mount and has even created a Fuji-specific 12mm lens.
We've updated our buying guides with three more cameras: the Canon EOS RP, Nikon Z6 and Olympus E-M1X.
CFexpress 2.0 cards will come in three different form factors, each of which will offer different maximum speeds.
Lensbaby has added a third tilt lens to its Optic Swap system, this time a 35mm lens, adding to the existing 50mm and 80mm options.
Sigma has released firmware updates for a number of its lenses as well as its EF-E adapter to address various errors and features with Canon, Nikon and Sony cameras.
We've added the Fujifilm X-T30 and Sony a6400 to our 'Best Cameras under $1000' buying guide. These two mirrorless models pack in a lot of features for just $900 body only.
Instagram, Facebook and other Facebook-owned services are down for users around the world.
Think Tank Photo has unveiled its new Vision series of shoulder bags, including the Vision 10, Vision 13 and Vision 15.
The OPPO Reno series will be launched on April 10 but some details have already been spotted on the web.
Insta360 has unveiled its latest camera, as well as a new VR headset app and a specialized smartphone cover that makes it possible to view 3D video on standard smartphones.
A fresh crop of ready-for-anything compacts has been added to our buying guide – just in time for Spring Break.
At the Hydrogen One launch RED promised a range of bolt-on modules designed to expand the device's feature set. However, there is now doubt if those modules will ever be released.