CaptureNX 2.4.5 and ViewNX 2.8.2 released with D5300 and Df support
Published Nov 12, 2013 | dpreview staff
Nikon has released Capture NX 2.4.5 and ViewNX 2.8.2 updates with support for the new D5300 and Df DSLR cameras.
Capture NX 2.4.5 modifications include:
- Support for Raw images captured with the D5300, and Df has been added.
- The Better Quality 2012 option under Noise Reduction in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette has been changed to Better Quality 2013.
- Applicable from this version, Intensity and Sharpness can now be adjusted separately for both Luminance and Color. Therefore, when images to which Better Quality 2012 was applied with Capture NX 2 Ver. 2.4.4 or earlier are opened in Capture NX 2 Ver. 2.4.5, the effects of Noise Reduction adjustment may change.
ViewNX 2.8.2 modifications include:
- Support for the D5300, and the Df has been added.
You may also like
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)
Most popular cameras
YI M14.7%Canon EOS 5D Mark IV2.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 (Lumix DMC-LX15)2.2%Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 (Lumix DMC-FZ2000)1.8%Olympus PEN E-PL81.8%Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 (Lumix DMC-G80)1.7%Canon EOS M51.7%Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV1.7%Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1001.5%Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 (Lumix DMC-TZ100)1.5%
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels711The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review372Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2163Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review338Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 Review424Real-world testThe Sony a6000 goes surfing2162Playing the Ace?Sony Alpha 7R II Review333Can we get much wider?Canon EF 11-24mm F4 L USM gallery103VideoTamron SP 15-30mm F2.8 Field TestTwice as Nice?Canon EOS 7D Mark II Reviewrock steadyOlympus OM-D E-M5 II Review1525A lot to Leica? Hands-on with the Leica SL (Typ 601)Return of the Super Rebel?Canon EOS Rebel T6s ReviewSpeed BoostSony SLT-A77 II Review1621OpinionThe myth of the upgrade path741In Fine DetailCanon EOS 5DS / 5DS R Review2219FeatureWhat is equivalence?