CaptureNX 2.4.5 and ViewNX 2.8.2 released with D5300 and Df support
Published Nov 12, 2013 | dpreview staff
Nikon has released Capture NX 2.4.5 and ViewNX 2.8.2 updates with support for the new D5300 and Df DSLR cameras.
Capture NX 2.4.5 modifications include:
- Support for Raw images captured with the D5300, and Df has been added.
- The Better Quality 2012 option under Noise Reduction in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette has been changed to Better Quality 2013.
- Applicable from this version, Intensity and Sharpness can now be adjusted separately for both Luminance and Color. Therefore, when images to which Better Quality 2012 was applied with Capture NX 2 Ver. 2.4.4 or earlier are opened in Capture NX 2 Ver. 2.4.5, the effects of Noise Reduction adjustment may change.
ViewNX 2.8.2 modifications include:
- Support for the D5300, and the Df has been added.
You may also like
Sep 29, 2016
Sep 21, 2016
Sep 27, 2016
Sep 21, 2016
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4
Most popular cameras
In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and VideosPIX VideosTalks, demos and panels712The Canon that canCanon EOS 80D Review373Touchscreen street shooterFujifilm X70 Review2164Upwardly mobileSony a6300 Review338Power ZoomPanasonic Lumix ZS100/TZ100 Review2501Retro through-and-throughFujifilm X-Pro2 ReviewKirkjufell mountainBehind the Shot: ShreddedField Test VideoNikon D7200179Bag ReviewPeak Design Everyday Messenger541ArticlePanasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 review198Beyond the table top5 mini tripods reviewed41Readers' ShowcaseNicolas Alexander Otto334Can we get much wider?Canon EF 11-24mm F4 L USM gallerySpeed BoostSony SLT-A77 II Review177Super Zoom? Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Field TestWhat's that Sound?Shedding some light on the sources of noise741In Fine DetailCanon EOS 5DS / 5DS R Review2228FeatureWhat is equivalence?